The alley

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You bow to Lee Soo Man and walk to the door. You step out of the door and automatically rub your hands against your shoulder.

“Why is it so cold?”

You can feel the strong wind and your trembling pair of legs.

You didn’t tell EXO that you’re leaving because they were talking to SNSD and you obviously didn’t want to disturb them, especially Baekyun that looks so happy talking to Taeyeon.

You need to walk through a small alley to get a taxi back to the company. The time on your phone shows 23:12 and the alley now look so scary and dark.

You walk into the alley while holding your handbag tight and sometimes look back to see if someone’s there.

You’re not scared of ghost, or maybe a little. The thing that you’re scared about is that if someone’s trying to hurt you physically as you know nothing about self-defence.

You’ll be fine Hanna ya.

You’re nearly there.

You’ll be fine, don’t worry.

You mumble to yourself, trying to get rid of those scary thoughts.

Just walk straight an— Darn, what is that?

You saw a group of people standing and blocking the alley. It’s too dark for you to see who it is.

As you walk closer, you see a familiar figure, its JinYoon, with 5 other boys that you don’t know.

[JY] “Hi! How was the gathering?”

She walks closer to you.

[JY] “I guess you meet all the idols? EXO oppa?”

Oppa?!

You freeze because of scared and because of the cold as well. But you gather all your strength and talk back.

Can’t let this no manner girl go just like that.

“What do you want?”

[JY] “Ha! Look at this girl, dare to talk back to me! TO ME!”

She laugh which then followed by the laughter of the 5 boys.

She walks closer and closer to you while chewing her bubble gum loudly.

You decided to walk back, but your right heel of your shoe got cough in a hole on the ground and it broke.

Oh God

You now left standing unevenly.

[JY] “Woah see this, guys! She’s just so stupid”

She once again laughs at you while twirling your hair.

Can’t take it anymore, you push her hand away from your hair, and you know what her reaction is going to be.

[JY] “YAA!!”

She pushes you hard, you fell down. You can’t feel your two legs now.

Appa, oppa, please help me.

She lowers her body to try to hit your face but you heard someone shouting over in the distance.

[JY] “Yayaya Tao oppa is here, let’s go”

She runs with the boys and you can hear a rush running towards you.

You can’t hear nor see properly.

Before your vision become blurry, you see two guys bend over and ask you something that you couldn’t even remember.

One of the guy takes off his coat and put it around you.

“Hanna-ssi…”

 


Hi hi hi guyss~~ I uploaded 2 chapters, as I promised^^ hihit~ Thankyou so much for you guys who has subscribed and commented to this *ugly sobs* 

Please click on subscribe and write down a comment^^ Love you guyys<3<3 And wish me luck for my Geography and Computing test tomorrow T-T duh