Kang JinYoon

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You get up from the sofa and make your way to the door.

Who is it?

You quickly open the door without looking at the monitor to see who’s outside and you hate yourself from not doing that as you see a girl standing right in front of you.

“Kang JinYoon…”                                               

What is she doing here?

[Sehun] “Who is it?” you hear Sehun’s footsteps getting nearer.

What should I do

Before you could think of something, Sehun was standing besides you, looking confusedly at JinYoon. She quickly bows over and put a smile on when she sees Sehun standing in front of her.

[JY] “Annyeonghaseyo I’m a trainee, Kim Jin Yoon imnida”

Sehun looks at you with a confused look, you answered by lifting both of your shoulders.

[JY] “I’m here to apologize, I am really sorry Sehun oppa” she bows over a numerous times while saying sorry.

Opp—This girl seriously

Sehun stops her from bowing by holding her shoulders. He was still confused.

[Sehun] “Why are you sorry? Do you want to go in and explain?”

You feel like you’ve been by a lightning when you hear Sehun saying that.

It’s not because I’m jealous… oh okay maybe I am…a little

Even though you know JinYoon, she’s still stranger to Sehun. And deep in your heart, you feel sick to see Sehun with another girl, especially JinYoon.

A voice then break through your long thought.

[JY] “Aniyo oppa, I think you have a guest” she shows her puppy eyes and points her eyes to you.

Sehun looks at you without any clue of what JinYoon had done to you.

[Sehun] “Hanna? Ah she’s not a guest. It’s okay if she’s coming right?” he changes his look from JinYoon to you.

No.

“Well.. It’s your place so do whatever you want” you said before leaving back to the sofa. You feel like throwing up if you stay there a bit longer. But you feel something is not right, but you overlook it as you think it’s just some kind of stupid jealousy.

Sehun, who’s still clueless, keeps talking to JinYoon.

[Sehun] “I’m sorry, maybe she’s not in a good mood”

[JY] “Ah, I understand. Maybe I shouldn’t just come here without any notice” she said with her fake-cute voice.

You can still clearly hear their conversation as you mute the TV. You can see also see them talking from where you’re sitting in.

[JY] “But I just want to say sorry for the locker tragedy two days ago, it was my fault”

What?!

[Sehun] “What do you mean by that?” he’s still confused.

JinYoon starts her acting by doing a fake cry.

[JY] “I—I- I was just trying to move the locker to find my bracelet under it, but I didn’t realise someone was standing in front of it”

Sehun who still couldn’t understand the situation, just standing still on his spot.

[JY] “My grandma gave this to me before she passed away, so I was so sad when I lost it” she pulls out her hand and shows Sehun her bracelet that made of from tiny little pink stones.

Tch you liar. Your grandma you say?!

You know that JinYoon is lying. She got that bracelet as her birthday present last week from her friend who is another trainee. And she just got a call from her grandma yesterday, saying that she wants to go on vacation to China for a week. But of course, Sehun doesn’t know about all that.

[Sehun] “I see.. It’s okay Jin Yoon-ssi, we’re all fine” he said with his comforting voice.

You feel like running to the door and just drag Sehun away from her.

[JY] “Once again, I’m sorry oppa” she said while bowing again.

[Sehun] “It’s okay..”

She wipes her fake tears and fixes her hair.

[JY] “If it’s like that, I need to leave now, sorry for disturbing you” she said before leaving.

You quickly unmute the TV and pretend to be interested on the show that shown on the TV.

Sehun jumped on the space beside you and take over the remote from your hand.

[Sehun] “I thought you don’t like this kind of show” he said while changing the channel.

You don’t even know what’s on the TV, but you can’t say that.

“I-I was just looking over just in case there’s good show”

***

You drop yourself on the floor. You had just finished your 5 hours straight self-practice.

“Omg I could die if it’s like this”

You feel your phone vibrating and you let out a frown when you see a name displayed on the screen.

Rachel the Kid

Why is she calling?

You carefully press the answer button and put it on your ear.

[Rachel] “HANNA!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??!!”

You pull out your phone after hearing Rachel’s loud voice.

“What is wrong with YOU?”

[Rachel] “Ffftt I can’t explain!!! Just open your search engine and see for yourself!” she said before hanging up.

Search engine? Why?

You quickly tap the green icon on your screen and wait for it to load. It shows 10 list of trending search, your eyes widened when you read the first 3 topics.

1. Oh Sehun

2. Sehun’s girlfriend

3. Yoon Hanna