Drabble: Joe and Camellia

Baby Steps

Drabble; ft. Joe and Camellia

I can't get enough of Joe and Camellia, you can't get enough of them too...No one can! Where else are you going to find a prick as sassy a Joe and a little girl as witty as Camellia? Esh! 

 

In these daydreams, Camellia is 6 and Joe is 22.

 

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo." Joe came strolling into Camellia's room. "Is my little princess awake?"

"Uncle Joe!" Camellia rolled off her bed excitedly and ran up to him. "It's so early! It's morning! What are you doing here?"

Joe laughed. "Ah, remember what your mama said? About having a little brother? Well...They drove to the hospital a few hours ago and Chanyeol just called me to look after you. He hasn't sleep in days and I'm the only one who's fabulous enough to take on the job."

"Brother? I'm gonna get my brother?" Camellia's eyes lit up. "For real?"

Joe smiled. "Heck yea! You bet, in a few hours...or maybe even a day, he'll come home with mommy and daddy okay?"

"I'm gonna be a big sister!" She put her hands on her cheeks in excitement.  

He picked the little girl up and walked out of her bedroom. "Ah yes I know, and since it's the weekend...what do you wanna do?"

"Breakfast, I'm hungry." 

 

***

"Wow look at you, eating Lucky Charms for breakfast. Mommy and daddy aren't home and you aren't going to take advantage of that?" Joe asked.

Camellia shoved a spoonful of cereal in and swallowed before talking. "Huh? But I like Lucky Charms..." 

"Aigoo, when mommy and daddy aren't home, you eat ice cream for breakfast!" Joe pulled out a tub of strawberry flavored ice cream. "I'm so bad, aren't I?" 

"No, you're just fat." She laughed. "Uncle Joe, you watch too many dramas." 

Joe leaned all the way back. "Whaaaat?" 

"See? You're even starting to sound like the old grandpas." 

"Aish you punk!" 

"See? You just called me a punk and stuff. And you said 'aish' and 'aigoo'...you sound like my grandma." Camellia said innocently. 

Joe dug into his ice cream. "I'm just...fab...so fab."

"I'm just...fat...so fat." She mimicked him.

"Oh you-"

Camellia jumped off her chair and ran down the halls laughing. "Uncle Joe you can't catch me because of all the ice cream you ate!" 

"Goodness she's so energetic like Claire!" Joe stood up and stumbled back. "And she wants me to chase her? I can't even walk up the stairs without dying...Ya! Camellia Wu! Wait for me!" 

 

***

Three hours later

"Why are we doing this again?" Joe sat in the middle of Camellia's room wearing a dress. 

"Because you said you wanted to be pretty." Camellia said, she ran the lipstick bullet over Joe's lips, just like she had seen Claire do it countless times. "You look like mommy!"

Joe turned around, oh his lips were red alright...what else was red? Um, about half his face? "Omo! Camellia! My lips go up to here! Sheesh! There's lipstick on my mustache!" 

"What mustache?" 

"Hey!" 

"But you don't have one." 

"I'm manly!" 

Camellia put the lipstick down and reached for the green eye shadow, it came with her Barbie makeup set. "Where does this go?" She mumbled to herself before dabbing some on his nose. "Okay that looks just about right." 

"Are you sure you're doing this right?" 

Camellia picked up a black marker and drew a mustache on his face. "Now you have facial hair! Like daddy when he overworks and doesn't shave for 3 days!" 

Joe wrinkled his nose. "Wha..."

"Look Uncle Joe! In the mirror, look!" 

Joe turned around and gawked at his appearance. He had hot pink cheeks, the biggest freaking smile, a unibrow, a crooked mustache and a green nose. "Oh.My.God." He whispered. "I LOVE IT."

Camellia laughed and clapped. "I did a good job right? Right?"

"Beautiful job!" He turned back around again, pretty impressed with his look. "I'm bringing y back!" 

Camellia rolled her eyes. "You were the one that killed it in the first place!" 

"Oh you!" Joe got up to chase the little girl only to trip over his dress. "WHY AM I WEARING A DRESS?" He turned to looked at himself in the relfection. "OH BECAUSE I'M A PIECE OF HOT, THAT'S WHY!"

 

After washing all the makeup off and leaving the mustache on, he walked into the living room and watched "My Little Pony" with Camellia, after making her some food, the two passed out on the couch.

Joe woke up hours later, Camellia was still snoring in his arms. "Hey princess...I think your mom and dad are back...with your little brother." He whispered. Joe eyed the doorstep to see Claire's flats in sight. "Wanna meet him?"

Camellia opened her eyes. "Huh?"

"Wanna meet your little brother?"

She gasped. "Okay!"


[a/n] thank you all for reading! You gotta love the Queen of Sass, Joe and the adorable, witty Camellia! What happens when you combine them?

PURE AWESOMENESSSSS.

Anyway, please do me a favor and upvote this! Thank you so much!

If you have any other request for a side story or a drabble, drop me a comment! ^_^