chapter 011

Baby Steps

Baby Steps - Chapter  Eleven

Sehun flinched. “Did I just say that? No…No, I can’t. It’s too early to ask her out, it’s only been a few months. Am I crazy? She’ll think I’m a creep.”

He sighed. “Okay, a few more months and then I’ll ask her out.” He said to himself.

 

He had it all mapped out, Kris’s birthday was a few weeks away then it’d be Christmas, after Christmas was New Years Eve. He’ll just ask her out then  

when the ball drops! Romantic much?!

 

 

He turned to Claire who was fast asleep and planted a kiss on her temple. “Sleep tight.” He whispered before falling asleep himself.

 

 

Camellia walked around the huge mansion looking for Claire. Where did she go? How come she didn’t see Claire all day? Well, yeah it’s her day off but 

was she really going to spend all her time with Sehun? Rude.

 

 

She remembered the huge double doors leading to the movie theater. Wasn’t Claire there earlier? Would she still be there?

 

Camellia wondered around the house until she found herself standing in front of the familiar double doors.

 

She stood outside and listened when she heard some voices. Was this Sehun? Yeah, it must’ve been him, he was in there earlier.

 

The little girl stumbled back a few feet. What was Sehun thinking?

 

S-Sehun? Ask mum out? What’s that? Camellia raised an eyebrow in confusion. What the heck was going on?

 

 

The little girl ran through the halls and nearly ran into Xiumin.

 

“Oof! Oh my! Camellia, where ya going?” Xiumin squatted down and looked at her.

 

She took a few steps back before touching his hair. Xiumin and Kris had gone out to get their hair touched up, it had only been a few hours; Camellia

remembered coming down to breakfast to see a brown haired Xiumin.

 

“Ah yeah. I got it dyed pink, do you like it?”

 

Camellia smiled and nodded.

 

Xiumin picked the little girl up. “Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Daddy.”

 

He chuckled. “You’re in for a surprise too, little one.”

 

 

 

Claire stirred in Sehun’s arms. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and gasped before covering her face. “Gack!”

 

Sehun flew up. “Huh?”

 

Claire fell over with her hands on her face.

 

“What’s wrong? Claire?” Sehun leaned over and hovered over her face.

 

“Don’t look. Oh my God, don’t look.” Claire whispered.

 

“Why? Are you okay? Claire…”

 

“Listen…I need you to help me out and lead me to my room.” Claire said desperately.

 

“Why? I don’t…”

 

“I rubbed my eyes and I totally forgot I was wearing eyeliner.” Claire freaked out. “Oh jesus, I probably look like a panda right now.”

 

Sehun slowly uncovered her eyes and laughed. “Aww…It’s still cute, my little panda, Claire.”

 

She frowned.

 

Sehun put his hands up. “I’m so serious! You can rock a black eye.”

 

Claire stood up and quickly wiped her eyes. “Stop…”

 

Sehun chuckled and stood up; he towered over her by a few inches. He held her wrists. “Hey, you gotta be gentle with your eyes or else you’ll get wrinkles.”

 

Claire raised an eyebrow as Sehun ran his thumbs under her eyes. “There.”

 

“How’d you know that?”

 

Sehun leaned over and whispered. “Here’s a little secret, Luhan hyung watches Michelle Phan. Why do you think his skin is flawless?”

 

Claire laughed and shook her head. “Aww….That’s hilarious!”

 

 

Sehun pulled her out of the room and lead her to the bathroom.

 

He wet his hands and used some of Luhan’s pink grapefruit face wash. “Don’t tell Luhan hyung about this.” Sehun chuckled. “He’ll slaughter us.” He

chuckled as he ran the foam under her eyes.

 

“Don’t leave your makeup for too long on because it’s bad for you.” Sehun said, he remembered a bunch of stuff from Luhan’s daily rants. He always

freaked out over any beauty video.

 

Claire reached over for the foam cleanser and put some on Sehun’s face.

 

“Ah!” Sehun gasped in shock. “Oh it’s on!” He grabbed the cleanser and smeared some on her collar bones. “Doesn’t feed good does it?”

 

 

*Fifteen minutes later*

 

Claire and Sehun froze to the sound of Luhan’s high pitched screaming. “OH MY GODDDD. GUYS…WHAT THE FUCCCCCK.”

 

They turned around to a wide eyed Luhan. Claire was drenched in water from head to toe, as Sehun was too. Bubbles filled the bathroom, there was

foam everywhere too.

 

“JESUS. PLEASE TELL ME THAT ISN’T MY GRAPEFRUIT FACEWASH.”

 

Sehun and Claire looked at each other. “.”

 

He grabbed her hand and ran down the halls with her before Luhan could even comprehend anything.

 

 

They giggled and ran through the halls of Kris’s mansion and laughed together.

 

“OH GOD. OH LORD. WHAT HAVE I DONE IN THE PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS?!” Luhan whined loudly. “OH…OH …OH GOD. I’M GONNA GET HIGH

BLOOD PRESSURE FROM THIS.” He overreacted as he saw his precious face wash all over the floor.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Xiumin set Camellia down on the ground, Kris was passed out on the living room couch. He had come back from his hair stylist, dying his hair black

took a few hours behind that he needed a trim as well.

 

Cmaelia climbed onto the sofa and walked over to her father. She recognized his t-shirt from his morning. She noticed the Gucci symbol and instantly

knew that this man was definitely her father.

 

Her eyes traveled from his shirt to his hair. His black hair. HIS BLACK HAIR.

 

She furrowed her brows. “Daddy?!” 


  

Can we just discuss Kris Wu with black hair