It Hurts

P.S I Love You

 

I opened my eyes and huffed. I rose my head and saw Mark sleeping. I smiled to myself, he looked so peaceful and perfect when he was sleeping. I slowly pulled myself from his arms and put on my lower underwear. I kept looking for my bra but I couldn't find it.

"You can put on a blouse of mine." Mark mumbled and pointed at his wardrobe. I walked towards the wardrobe and looked for a comfortable blouse, when my gaze fell on a white sweater. I grabbed it and put it on. "It's quite huge!" I said chuckling as I turned around.

"You're the tiny one" Mark smiled and rubbed his eyes. I walked towards him while he was putting on his underwear and his knee-legth shorts and slowly got on top of him. I burried my face between his neck and the pillow,holding his shirt. He had his left arm around my waist and with his right he was holding my thigh.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He suddenly whispered in my ear. I moaned, since his breath tickled my ear. He stood up, holding me like a baby and got downstairs. "Let's get some breakfast" He got to the kitchen and let me down. I was preparing  my own breakfast while he was standing right behind of me, making some tea.

While we were doing so, Mark kept kissing my neck, giving me love bites all over my neck. "Yah Mark, let me make my breakfast..." I mumbled, smiling to myself. He held my waist and slowly turned me around and began kissing me.

While we were making out, suddenly the door opened. Mark quickly turned around and I hid myself behind him, holding his shirt. "U-Umma!" Mark shouted and I huffed. 'Damn, this is so embarassing!'  I thought listening his mother's giggle.

"O-Oh I'm sorry my baby! I thought you were alone and I brought you some stuff from the supermarket." She explained. He huffed. "Where is the girl?" She asked looking around. "I'm here" I mumbled, raising my hand. She smiled. "May I see you?" I slowly revealed my face shyly. She smiled widely, holding her cheeks with her hands.

"She's lovely!" She exclaimed and Mark coughed. "Can you leave now, mum?" Mark almost shouted and his mum huffed. "Okay, okay!" She was about to leave. "Mum, the keys" Mark crossed his arms and his mum gave him the keys, then left.

Mark looked at me and shrugged. "That was..unexpected." He mumbled and I huffed in relief that everything went...better than expected. Yet, I felt a little weird. After that, we both ate breakfast and then I told Mark that I would wash the dishes.He refused at first but he agreed later.

While i was washing the dishes, he was watching some TV. Suddenly, there was something about Japan on the tv. I froze and my eyes were getting wet. 'Two months' i thought and turned the water off. "I'll...take a shower,ok?" I said and Mark nodded. "Okay~" He smiled.

I went to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turned the water on and let down my hair. I entered and I sat down, burrying my face between my legs. I began crying as silently as possible. Without realising it, I've been crying for a while.

Mark knocked on the shower's sliding door, startling me. "Hyoyeon, are you ok? You've been in there for a while." He said worried. "I-I'm fine Mark, I just got carried away, i'm fine!" I lied and stood up. "Oh,alright. I just got worried. I'm going to get something from the supermarket, ok? I'll be quick"

He left and I got out of the shower. I put on my underwear and his sweater and got out of the bathroom. I sat on the couch in the living room , thinking of what I should tell him and how I would. I didn't want to hurt him but I knew I'd have to.

A few minutes later, I went in his room and sat on the chair next to his desk. He had a photo of us hanged on the wall. We had taken it the first time he slept at my place,while making the cake. 'I love you~' was written on, making me shed a few tears.

I quickly wipped them, hearing the door open. "Mark?" I asked "Yeah, I'm back!" He was doing something in the kitchen and then he entered the room. "Are you ok?" He kissed me and I nodded. "Why didn't you brush your hair? I'll do it for you!" He rushed to the bathroom and grabbed the brush.

He liked brushing my hair. I liked it too of course. When he was finished, he held me in his arms, slowly swinging me from side to side. 

---

"Minji, what am I going to do?! How am I going to say it to him?!" I shouted, walking around nonstop. Minji huffed, pressing her head against her hand. "It's a hard thing to do... maybe you should do it in another way.." I looked at her confused. "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Maybe you... maybe you could lie... make him hate you? make him break up with you... then we would leave.." She explained and I sat down letting out a sigh. "How can i do this... I can't hurt Mark so much, I-If he were to hate me..."

Minji hugged me. "I know it's hard my baby... but you need to do it. You can't stay here." She answered and wipped my tears. "The day is coming closer and closer, you need to do it while you still can." I stood up and huffed.

"I... I'll find a way."


Short chapter i know;-; i just woke up and I wanted to update before I began studying for my school T.T Monday tomorrow omg TT__TT
Thank you all so much for reading this story ;-;

And please could you follow my tumblr? :3 i follow back~

http://toketsu-soul.tumblr.com/