WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

P.S I Love You

 

It was 3rd period and we had sketching class. The teacher kept trying to make everyone shut up so that he could continue the lesson but they just wouldn't. I hated this so much! They just kept talking at every single lesson without thinking about some of us who wanted to participate.

I was so sick and tired of that and I couldn't concentrate either. I stood up and hit the desk. "YAH!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Everyone was staring at me. Mark was frozen. "Seriously can't you keep your mouth shut for 45 minutes?! What the hell is wrong with you people?! There are some of us who want to participate! AND YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE !" I yelled.

I sat down and let out a sigh. "Thank you Mrs.Moon."  The teacher thanked me and continued his lesson. Mark was smirking while looking at me. I shot him a death glare and he chuckled. When class was finished, I was sitting on my own since Jikyung was sick. I was just sitting at a table eating my lunch.

"Look at her... She thinks she's someone special because she's famous on youtube.." A girl murmured. I didn't even raise my head to look at her. "She doesn't belong here... She's not even Asian!" Another girl mumbled and I huffed. I put my hair behind my back and fixed my bangs.

Then, somebody sat next to me. I raised my head and saw him. 'WHY.' I thought, swallowing my sandwich. "Hey!" He said smiling and put down his banana juice. "What is it again?" I asked with my eyebrows lowered. "Nice walkthrough. It was one of the best." I tried to smile. "Thanks."

We weren't speaking he was just looking at me as I was chewing my sandwich. "You're creepy, you know? I've already said this twice. Too creepy." I mumbled,frowning. "Why would you say that?" He asked, resting his head on his right fist while drinking some banana juice.

"Why the hell are you looking at me while I'm eating?" I asked, shrugging. "You're cute." He mumbled and I goggled my eyes. "Creepy. Creepy ." I mouthed. "HOW am I a by calling you cute?" He asked confused. "You are! I know you are! You...are...." I glared at him. "You're even cuter now." He huffed and smiled.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked, swallowing. "I like being with you, you're fun. In contrast with all those girls." He threw a glance at the rest of the girls that were in the cafeteria. "They're all the same. But you're...different" He winked at me. "Because I'm not an asian?" He giggled.

"Of course not! Actually that's in your favor... I grew up in California and i'm more into...non-asian girls." He winked at me for once again. "I'm going to get a plastic surgery." I mumbled to myself and took another bite. He chuckled again. "You're so fun~" He said happily. "Just leave me alone T.T" I cried out and then a girl hit her hands on the table.

Me and Mark jumped closer to each other and looked at each other. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I yelled and pushed him. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUMPED TOWARDS ME!" He defended himself. "NO I WASNT." I glared at him. "YAH!" The girl yelled and we jumped again towards each other. "Get away from me." I hit his shoulder.

"How can you be such a ?! Who do you think you are?!" She yelled. "Moon Hyoyeon." I said smiling. Mark chuckled. "Mark oppa is giving you attention! And you keep rejecting him!You're so ungrateful!" "Approved." Mark mouthed. "I'm going to ing choke you." I glared at him again. He shut his mouth and turned his look away,crossing his arms.

"Can you please leave me alone? I'm not in the mood to listen to your stupid ." I said, taking another bite. "You can't make me leave! This isn't your table! You don't own it!" She said and smirked. "How do you know?" I asked. "Does it have your ing name on it?" I huffed. "Do you have a marker?" I asked Mark and he nodded. "Here."

I opened t and wrote my name on the table. I looked at her and smiled. "Now leave." I glared at her. She clenched her fists and walked away like a diva. "." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm in love with you~" Mark said happily and smiled. "Creepy ." I mumbled.

The bell finally rang and I stood up. "FREEDOM" I yelled and ran out of the cafeteria. "I'm SO in love with this girl" Mark mouthed and left as well. The teacher was absent so we were free to do whatever we liked. I decided to go to the little kitten and feed the left of the sandwich.I smiled as it was chewing happily. It was so cute! "I'm going to call you Nana." I said happily and chuckled as it my forefinger.

"Nana? Cute name." 

'Why is he so annoying?!' I yelled inside my head. "You really don't understand the sentence 'LEAVE ME ALONE' do you? Do you want me to write it on my forehead?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Still wouldn't get it." He mumbled. "Of course, you're too stupid." I mouthed.

He sat next to me and tickled the kitty's tummy. It seemed to like him and I was confused. "why do you keep getting in my way?" I asked seriously. "I already told you." I mumbled and fed the kitty. "Hey, let's take care of this kitten together!" He suddenly exclaimed. "What?"

"Let's feed it together~ and play with it together~Everyday~" "NO NOT EVERYDAY." I yelled and he chuckled. "Come on~" He pressed his shoulder against mine. "I know you like it!" He said smiling and I glared at him. "I.do.not" "You do." 

"DO NOT"

"YOU DO"

"DO NOT"

"YOU DO"

"Meow."

We both turned at the kitten and fed it. Our hands touched each other and I moved away."You're blushing." He mumbled. "I AM NOT!" I hid my face. "You are~" He tapped my nose and I hit his hand. "Keep the damn distance, you creepy !" He giggled and stood up. "See you in class." He winked at me. "MY LIFE "