History Repeats Itself.

P.S I Love You

 

One Month Later

 

Me and Minji were in her car, we were going to a shopping mall a little far away from Tokyo. We were discussing different stuff, laughing and having a good time. "So did you forget Mark already?" She suddenly asked. I looked at her frozen. "W-What? No! I could have never do that!" I almost shouted.

"I can see the way that...Kai, treats you. And the way you look at him." She answered. "He's just being nice and a good friend. Nothing more." I said angrily and she chuckled. "Okay~" "But.. he's been acting really weird lately. He keeps teeling me to watch out, to not trust Mark..."

"Does he know him?" Minji asked. "Kai told me tha--Minji! WATCH OUT!" 

 

beep. beep. beep.beep.

 

Was it all over? All i could see was black. Pitch black. I kept hearing that shound. beep...beep...beep... Sometimes it would stop. Then it began again. I felt pain but when I looked at myself I couldn't see anything. I felt nothing. I was trying to touch myself but it felt as if my hand just passed through me.

Was it all over...?

Had my time come...?

Was this the end...?

 

"S-She's opening her eyes!" I heard a familiar voice. It was a trembling voice. A scared and worried one. Then I saw him. "Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon, are you awake?!" I blinked a few times. "K-Kai?" I mumbled and he instantly smiled. He grabbed my hand and began kissing it. I could fell...tears on my arm, travelling towards my shoulder.

He was crying as silently as possible. "K-Kai? Why...why are you c-crying? W-What happened? W-Where am I-I?" I asked confused. The room was completely new to me. "You don't remember?" He asked and I shook my head. "T-There...was an accident.. the car you and Minji were in...crashed on another car...You've been in a coma for two days." My eyes goggled.

"M-Minji?! How is Minji?!" I yelled crying. Kai was trying to calm me down. "Minji's alright! Please calm down!" He was caressing my cheek while still crying. "You're the one who needs a lot of rest and care. And I am the one who will protect you." His voice was different. A little too sure, a little worried and anxious.

"Hyoyeon!" I froze. 'Mark?!' He rushed in the room and pushed Kai away. He threw his bag on the floor and quickly wrapped his arms around me. "You're safe... Oh my god, Hyoyeon I almost died when Minji told me about the accident... I instantly went to the airport..." He mumbled as his eyes were getting teary.

"Mark...Mark,you're here! You're really here!" I said smiling. He smiled and caressed my cheeks. Kai was staring at us shocked. He grabbed his jacket and slowly walked out of the room with goggled eyes and his mouth slightly open. "I can't believe you're here..." I was holding his cheeks with my bandaged hands.

"I would go anywhere for you... I was planning to come earlier but then the exams began but when Minji called me I just went to the airport and... I... I missed you so much, my baby.. I'm so sorry I wasn't here all this time.." He was mumbling while crying. He kept kissing my hands while throwing some glances at my eyes.

"Mark, don't leave. I need you.." I begged and he slowly moved towards me and kissed me. Oh, how I missed those lips. "I won't leave. I promise you." He assured me smiling. Then the doctor entered the room. "Excuse me sir, Mrs. Moon needs to get some rest. May I ask what relationship you have?" Mark nodded while standing up.

"I'm her boyfriend." He answered and the doctor stood there dumbfounded. "But, the young man who just got out of the room claimed to be Mrs. Moon's boyfriend." Mark froze. "No, there must have been a mistake. I am Hyoyeon's boyfriend for almost a year now." He said clenching his fists. I held his hand and he looked at me.

I shook my head from side to side. "Just go." I kissed his hand and he walked out of the room.

 

Kai's POV

 

I was waiting out of the room, anxiously. I knew it was him. I saw him! It was him!

He finally got out of the room angrily. He glared at me and turned around to leave but he stopped. He began walking towards me and threw his bag on the floor. "Why did you introduce yourself as Hyoyeon's boyfriend?" He tried to whisper. "That's the only way they would leave me stay with her longer." I answered, clenching my fists.

"And apart from that, What kind of boyfriend are you?! She got beaten up more than 20 times and you finally remembered to come and see her when she was about to die! Nice boyfriend!" I almost yelled and he was staring at me. "DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE TOO?!" Mark froze. "What?" He asked worried.

I smirked. "You still remember her don't you?" I asked. "Seohyun. Kang Seohyun. It was YOUR fault!" I pushed him backwards. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?!" He yelled. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the hospital. "You knew her condition, you KNEW she was getting bullied! YOU KNEW THEY WOULD KILL HER SOONER OR LATER! But of COURSE you couldn't come and help her, YOU WERE ONLY 17 WEREN'T YOU?!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP! THIS BELONGS IN THE PAST! If I knew I would have saved her!" Mark pushed me backwards and I punched him. "NO! YOU WOULDN'T! BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CARE! And you DARE call yourself Hyoyeon's boyfriend?! Do you really want her to die like Seohyun?! She almost died three times!" I said and Mark tossed his hair.

"You know NOTHING! You don't know how many things me and Hyoyeon have been through! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!" Mark shouted and punched a wall. "How many things?! You ed her?! SO WHAT?! Does this make you a good person OR DOES THIS MEAN YOU LOVE HER?" Mark instantly punched me.

"SHUT THE UP! Stay away from both me and her. I'm going to ing break every bone you have if I see you around her again. I swear on my life." He mumbled,grabbed his bag and walked away. 'NO! I AM NOT GOING TO LET HYOYEON DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! I'll take her from you. I'll take her far away, you won't find her.. I swear on my life, I will save her from you...'