The Other Promise

P.S I Love You

 

 

 

Six Months Later, Korea

 

"Hyoyeon-ah!" I heard Mark's sweet voice and turned around smiling. I waved at him, taking of my sunglasses. "There you are, Mark. What's with that bad habit of yours lately? You keep on being late!" I scolded him and he let out a sigh. "What's with that habit of yours Hyoyeon? You keep scolding me.." He pouted.

"I always did, you pabo." I crossed my arms and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Right.." He mumbled and I chuckled. He smiled and reached out his hand for mine. "So, shall we go to the festival now?" He asked and I nodded,holding his hand. While we were walking I could hear him mumbling some things, making me wonder.

"Hey, Mark...What are you mumbling?" I asked confused and he ignored me. I lowered my eyebrows and poked his cheek. "Mark." I mumbled and he huffed. "Wait, i need to get this right." he said and continued his mumbling. I looked away, with my jaw dropped. 'That's it, he's gone mad!' I thought as my heart was racing. I was too sure Mark was insane.

"Ok, I think I got this!" He almost yelled, startling me. I looked at him,holding my chest. "Wait, it's harder when you look at me! Can I...?" He pointed at a bush and I nodded. "Please, go ahead." I answered and he rushed behind the bush, hiding. 'yep. he's gone mad.' I huffed and crossed my arms. "MOON HYOYEON!" He yelled and I jumped in fear.

"YEAH?!" I yelled back, looking around. Fortunately nobody else was there to see our weird actions. "Um...CATCH!" He suddenly threw something at me and I barely caught it. It was a tiny blue box. I began examinating it for quite a while. "OPEN IT ,DAMN IT!" He almost screamed and I instantly opened it. "ohmygawd." I mouthed, facing a beautiful ring.

He peeped and hid himself again behind the bush. "MOON HYOYEON, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" I completely froze, as the box fell from my hands. Thank god I was still holding the ring in my right hand. "wat." i couldn't believe any of this. "Are you there? Hyoyeon? Are you dead?" He asked and took another peep. He let out a sigh. "I thought you left.." He mumbled.

"So, will you marry me or not? We don't have all day y'know!" He said, slowly walking towards me. I was staring at him shocked. He gulped and stopped walking. I began screaming, while running towards him. I flew in his arms and he began spinning me around. "OF COURSE I WILL,MARK! OF COURSE I WILL! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO SILLY. I LOVE YOU MARK!" I began shouting and he was chuckling. 

He let me down and wipped the sweat from his forehead. "Phew, you scared me for a second." He said and shrugged. I was already crying and he pulled me in his arms. "Awwww,come on my little babyyyyy~ don't cry!" He said and kissed my forehead. I looked at him and smiled warmly, as he was wipping my tears with his left hand.

"I love you very very very much, Hyoyeon." Mark mumbled and kissed my nose. "I love you too,Mark. " I tiptoed and pressed my lips against his. he hugged me tightly and began spinning me around for once again.

 

-------------

 

"Hyoyeon, let's make another promise! I kept my first one!" Mark suddenly said, reaching out his pinkie. I looked at him confused. "What kind of promise?" I asked and he huffed. "Um....something like...being together forever? Oh, I know!" He yelled happily. "Let's promise that no matter what happens, we'll never break up and we'll always be together. AND if we argue, you will also make the first step to make up for it." He glared at me and I chuckled. I hooked my pinkie to his.

"Alright i promise. But, there's gonna be a limit for the second part of the promise. You know me!" I said and he laughed. "Yeah, i know you too well. It's going to be a surprise if you ever do it even for once..." He mumbled and I slapped him. "YAH!" I yelled and he held his cheeks, in pain. 

"What was that for?!" He asked confused and I crossed my arms. "For saying stupid things." I answered and he huffed. He kissed me and shrugged. "Sorry." He said and then his eyes goggled. "HEY! YOU PROMISED!" He yelled at me, poking my forehead. I shrugged. "Did i? MY BAD!" I yelled and hit his chest.

I began running away and he began chasing me. "YAH--HYOYEON! WAIT!!!" He shouted, increasing his pace as much as possible but too bad for him I was a perfect runner!

 


Aaaaaaand here it goes~ the fic is finished ;u; i wanted to make this longer but my exams are not helping -_-
i barely even updated this since I promised you guys but I won't be active for the rest of March so I decided to finish this now, instead of letting you wait for 1 or maybe even 2 months ;u;

thank you so much for all the support! you're all great TT.TT
i need to study Chemistry now TT_____________TT
wish me luck ;u;