One Day

P.S I Love You

 

"It's time." Minji hugged me and we began walking towards the plane. "HYOYEON!" I froze. "No..H-He was supposed to read the letter after we had left!" I said to Minji. I was panicking that moment. Minji held my shoulders. "You love him, Hyoyeon. I know you couldn't bear not seing him one last time." She tapped my nose.

Mark had already caught up to me, he was trying to catch his breath. "No, Hyoyeon don't leave! Please!" His eyes were red, so were his cheeks. I smiled and brought my right hand against his chest. "Mark..you came.." I mumbled, as my eyes were getting teary.

"I came to take you back" He said,lowering his eyebrow. I shook my head. "I can't, Mark. I have to go, I need to study in Japan.." I explained. "Then let me tell you what I have to say" I looked at Minji and she winked at me. "Speak up then."

" First of all you're the best girlfriend any boy could ever have. You DID make me happy, you always did. You were my shining star, my angel! You made me angry only when I thought I was about to lose you, when other men were around you hitting on you! But you always pushed them away, I knew you did.. I still feel you in my arms, I fell your scent in my house, my clothes..you're always there and you'll always be. You're my angel,Hyoyeon. You're not leaving me,my baby girl. You're just going on vacation for a long time. You were never bad to me, you never lost me and never will. When you're sad and depressed, think of me. Think of us, of all those moments. Oh, and Hyoyeon. Never forget me please. One day I'll be there for you. One day I'll see you again. There are many worlds but they all share the same sky. One sky, one destiny.

P.S I love you"

I was crying silently as he was telling me all those things. He was caressing my cheek and smiled. He wipped his tears and leaned over to kiss me. "Take this with you."  He took off his tear-necklace and put it on me. I tiptoed and brought my lips against his.

"Hyoyeon." Minji called me. I nodded. "I need to go.." Mark wipped the rest of his tears and touched my chin. "One day." He smiled and I smiled as well.I held out my pinkie and he chuckled. He hooked his pinkie to mine and brought his forehead against mine."One day." I repeated.

Then I had to let go. I slowly walked towards the plane and got on. When I looked out of the window, Mark was on his knees, crying. JB was there as well. I waved at him, trying to hold my tears. But of course I could not hold them for more than 10 seconds. 

Minji hugged me tightly to cry in her arms. 'One Day' Suddely, everything I had been through with Mark flashed in my mind.

"Jeez you're creepy!"

 

"I kept trying to talk to you all day long. But you keep avoiding me."

"I don't need friends like you."

 

"Why the hell are you looking at me while I'm eating?"

"You're cute."

"Creepy. Creepy ."

 

"GET AWAY FROM ME"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUMPED TOWARDS ME."

 

"Three,two one..."

"HEY HYOYEON!"

"Knew it."

 

"I-I get nervous in crowd.."

"But i'm with you!You don't need to care about them!You have me!"

 

"That's how she reacts everytime I scare her at class! It's great sitting next to her!"

"IT'S NOT. NOPE.NOPE"

 

"U-Um...P-People kept asking me if we're a couple...What should I tell them?"

"Tell them..yeah"

"WAIT DOES THIS MEAN WE ACTUALLY ARE."

"We'll see!"

 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving."

"Why?!"

"I just want to!"

 

"I'm freaking 24 and you make me act like a 13-year-old! Can't you see that you're the one I like?! You're the one for me!"

 

"I-I thought you liked me too.."

"T-That's... a different issue.."

 

"Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine.."

"Ah, I almost died when I saw him touching you..."

 

"We're breaking up. Mark, it's ...it's over."

"Why?! WHY hyoyeon, WHY?!"

 

"One day!"

 

'Just keep your promise Mark. Don't leave me. Come and find me. I'll be waiting for you.'

 


It's quite short but it's late here in Greece:( and I have school tomorrow T.T

Thank you for once again for the subs and the views! It's the first time I get so much attention ;-;

FIGHTING~~!!