Let's Pretend That It's Ok

P.S I Love You

 

 

Maybe I was just trying. Maybe I was trying too hard to keep myself low and quiet, that I achieved the exact opposite. Maybe that's why everyone won't leave me a lone. Maybe that's why girls keep beating me and boys keep staring at me. I just wished everything would end. Why were they treating me so badly?

Do they fear difference? Do they envy it? Hate it? I don't get it. I don't get them.

I was ok with being alone though. I was alone back at Greece, before moving to Korea. I had no friends, the 'friends' I was supposed to have always left me behind and they always did things without me. I was always...the different one. The one who didn't only care about boys and about clothes or generally beauty.

I just wanted to study those days. I wanted to be succesful and happy. I am happy. I am ok with my life. I am not... I am not complaining about anything... I am not compaining...

"Hyoyeon?" I quickly wipped my tears listening Kai's voice. I lowered my head and gulped. He slowly walked towards me and knelt next to me. "I figured out you'd be here. You like taking care of Nana everyday." He said and tried to smile. I just tried to hide my face with my long hair.

"Why do you keep looking for me?" I asked silently. He was confused. "I want to be your friend.." He mumbled in a sad tone. "You...you are famous. Everyone loves you here. Why would you try to befriend someone like me?" He lowered his eyebrows.

"does fame form special groups of friends? I don't think so. And besides, i like you. It'snice spending time with you." He said smiling and i blushed. "So can i be your friend?" He asked and i bit  my lower lip. "You might get dissapointed.." I warned him.

"let me decide this." He winked and i huffed. I stood up slowly and walked away. He was following me silently. "Are you sure you want to be seen with me?" He nodded smiling and a smile cracked on my lips. He stood right next to me. I raised my head, sine he was much taller than me and looked right into his eyes.

I... I could see pain and sadness in his eyes. I tried to shrug it away and continued my route. Kai changed his  seat and decided to sit next to me. I was still trying to understand why was he befriending me. It wasn't just liking, that's for sure.

During the second period i decided to skip. i went to the gym and just sat in a corner with my phone in my hands waiting for Mark's call desperatly. "What do we have here?" Those girls from that day. The ones who beat me up all the time.

i ignored them and then i dialed Mark's number. 3 beeps. 'Please pick it up!' I thought almost crying. "Hello?Hyoyeon?" I heard his sweet voice. "M-Mark help me.." I mumbled crying "what happened?" He asked confused. "Mark--AH!" One of them kicked my wrist and the phone fell on the floor.

"Hyoyeon?! HYOYEON?!" Mark kept yelling. "NO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled crying. "Shut up you !" They pinned me on the wall and began slapping me. Then one of them kicked my thigh hard and i fell down screaming for help. They were hitting me really hard.

They finally left. I was crawling on the ground while blood was covering my face. I tried to grab my phone. Mark was yelling my name asking questions. "H-Help M-Mark..." I mumbled before fainting.

--

i slowly opened my eyes. "Oh my God, you finally woke up..." I saw Kai huffing in relief while holding my hand. I looked around confused. "W-What happened? W-Where am i?" I asked. "You're at my house. I found you in the gym and instantly got you to the hospital. I wanted to take good care of you so i brought yoy here.." He explained and i coughed.

"My whole body hurts..." I mouthed . He caressed my forehead. "It's gonna be ok. I'm here!" He said giggling. I was staring at him. "W-What is it?" He asked confused. "Y-you're the first person who told me 'it's going to be ok' since i came here... It feels so ...nice.." I explained.

"You better get used to it!" He said. "You're a girl who deserves care and love." He added smiling. I gulped and huffed. "Now what?" I asked. "You'll stay here for the next three days." He answered and i froze. "I-I have a home!" I tried to shout.

"There's no way i'm leaving you! Especially now that Minji's at Greece these days." He instantly answered. I frowned and he stuck his tongue at me. "Deal with it!" He teased me and i huffed. "Get some rest now. I'm going to sleep too, it's really late." He kissed my forehead and got out of his room.


This update is short aince i really need to sleep!

Thank you so much for the views and subs for once again!^_^