The Dream Slowly Turns Into A Nightmare

P.S I Love You

 

You don’t know how pretty you are

it’s so sweet that I get shocked each time

But why don’t you know how special you are?

No matter what girl you bring me, I’ll pick you

 

I slowly opened my eyes,hearing Mark's sweet rap. I opened my eyes completely and he smiled widely, caressing my cheek. I moved closer to him and buried myself inside his arms. He kissed my forehead and tapped my nose. "Wake up you sleepyhead... You've been sleeping for so long!" He said chuckling and I huffed.

I rubbed my eyes and coughed. He chuckled and kissed me. "You're so cute and angelic while you sleep.."  He whispered in my ear. I frowned since I was still sleepy and he giggled happily. "Mark... let me sleep.." I mumbled and turned my back at him. He lowered his eyebrows and pinched my .

"Y-Yah.." I tried to shout and hit his hand. "Leave my alone.." I added and he pinched it again. "Get up~" He giggled and tickled the back of my ear. "Why won't you let me sleep...?" I asked rubbing my face. He picked me up bridal style and began walking downstairs. "You're such a pain!" I said yawning and he kissed my nose.

"That's what you like about me~" He winked at me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, so that he could hold me while preparing some cereal. "The good thing is that you're so tiny that I can always hold you like a baby!" He exclaimed and I just yawned, holding him tighter.

He grabbed the bowl of cereal and began walking towards the couch, while holding me with his other hand. He sat down and I laid against him. He began feeding me while eating as well. That's how the rest of the day went on, pretty much. At about 7 o'clock he had to leave, since him and his mother would take his things to his new apartment. He had just moved out, he was now living on his own.

"Hyoyeon..." I heard Minji's voice as she was walking downstairs. I turned around and smiled at her. She tried to smile. "What's wrong?" I asked. She walked towards me and sat next to me. She held my hands. "Hyoyeon... you remember that...this is your last year in Korea,right?" I froze. I had completely forgot about that.

"In 3 months you're leaving to Japan,Hyoyeon. You need to finish your studies there and work there..." I was staring at her dumbfounded. I had forgoten our plans. We would live in Korea for 3 years and the 4th year of my studies, we would move to Japan. My eyes got wet.

"What...what am I going to say to him?" I mumbled. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "Maybe... you should tell him.." "We just became a couple! I-I... I...love him, Minji...H-How can I...." I cried out loud and she kissed my forehead. "In the end you'll have no choice, sweetheart.."

 

1 Month Later

 

Me and Mark were going to a club together, to spend some more time as a couple. I put on my sleeveless white shirt,my jean shorts and my black combat boots. I gathered my hair in a ponytail and I braided it. Mark knocked the door and I rushed to open it.

He smiled and held my hand and we began walking towards the club. When we entered the club, we instantly began dancing to the music, enjoying our time. We were also making out and ,of course, drinking.

Mark went to get another drink and I was waiting for him while dancing. Suddenly somebody touched my . I turned around shocked but i didn't see anything suspicious. I continued dancing but it happened again. I turned around for once again and saw a man smirking.

I tried to get to Mark but he grabbed my wrist. He was dragging me towards him while I kept pushing him and trying to get away. I saw Mark and tried to call him but the music was too loud. I glanced at him and his gaze suddenly fell at me.

He instantly began running towards me, pushing away everyone. He grabbed my arm and punched the man. Everyone was staring at us as Mark was pushing me out of the club. When we finally got out he  grabbed my hands and tried to calm down.

"Are you ok?!" He yelled angrily. I have never seen Mark so angry. "I-I'm fine..." I answered as a tear rolled down my cheek. Mark wipped my cheek and kissed the top of my head. "Ah... I almost died when I saw him touching you.." He mumbled and hugged me tightly.

"...can we leave?" I asked and he nodded. "Do you want to sleep at my place?" He suggested and I agreed. We went to his new apartment and entered the house. It was so cosy and cute. "Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded smiling. "It's really nice"

He showed me all the rooms, explaining that he still had some things to get done before being done with moving out. "And this is the bedroom." He opened the door. The room was sea-blue, a big bed was next to the door with blue covers. Opposite to the bed was a big desk and his laptop was placed on the desk. A tiny TV was on the coffee table , at the other side of the room.

I smiled,gazing around. "H-Hyoyeon..." He suddenly mumbled.He held my hand and he sat on his bed. I knew were this was going. I smiled to myself and sat next to him, willing to go on. I was willing to do everything for him.

His fingers caressed my lips making my eyes close in the sensational vibes rolling down my spine. He brushed my lips against his as he gently explored my face with his fingers drawing out my golden face ratio with his ingenious brain. I wanted to touch and kiss and hold him, make him to be mine.

The intensity in his eyes assured me he wanted the same. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we began kissing deeply. He came on top of me as I dug my nails at his back in frustration I wanted to remove his shirt. He grinned in response removing his shirt in one swift as he rode me like a predator to his pray.

I might be confident most of the time but this time I felt helpless under his ecstatic spell. Slipping his fingers towards my torso ing my shirt, the buttons popping one by one making my shivers stronger every time we touched. He withdrew his touch and I wanted to scream in frustration I wanted him to touch me again.

Instead I reached up to trail my fingers across his perfect sized muscles- he wasn’t extremely trained just right. I dragged one finger down the middle of his chest towards the thin line that dove towards his trousers. Every shift gave a breath-taking hint of mindless ecstasy that seemed to grow with each second.

He removed my shorts leaving me exposed with my lacy underwear. He smiled, liking what he saw, he grabbed my legs awrapping them around his waist as he carried me towards the bed. Before we knew it our bodies were like silk against one another, I could feel his manhood inside me, our chemistry was obvious physical and sensual. At that moment I felt complete…

When it was over, we rest in each other's arms."Hyoyeon.." He mumbled while holding me in his arms. "Don't ever leave me." I froze. I tried to nod and I buried myself in his arms. I kissed his chest and then we both fell asleep.