Ah, Mark!!!

P.S I Love You

 

I slowly opened my eyes and huffed. I looked around without moving an inch. I was moving up and down slowly, as If I was lying on somebody. And I was.I slowly raised my head and faced Mark's face only a few cm away from mine. Our lips almost touched. I put my face against his chest, since I was too sleepy.

"Mark.." I mumbled, pincing his cheek. Mark moved a little and held me tighter. I threw a glance at my back and saw his arms around my bare waist. I laid down again and tapped his forehead. "Mark, wake up." I mumbled and he let out a sigh. I slowly half stood up, pressing my hands against his chest.

I rubbed my eyes and then Mark finally opened his. He rubbed his eyes as well as I was strenching myself. "I told you we shouldn't stay here until late..." I said and stood up but before I could walk away, Mark grabbed my waist and pulled me in his arms for once again. I was facing his sleepy face, breathing heavily.

"You're like a teddy bear." He mumbled and smiled. His sleepy voice was even deeper and ier than his normal one. I gulped and tried to stand up but he wouldn't let me go. We were looking in each other's eyes, without saying anything. Mark began moving closer to me while slowly closing his eyes.

Then the door bell rang. I instantly stood up and rushed to the door. He hot the pillow and let out a sigh, holding his messy hair. I opened the door and then that girl from the cafeteria appeared. "Where is he?!" She almost yelled. "What?" I asked, rubbing my right eye. "Mark oppa! Where is he?! I saw the video you uploaded!"

I huffed. "Mark" I called his name and he slowly walked towards me and then held my waist. "Yes?" He asked and I pointed at the girl. She was staring at us shocked. "W-What are you doing here oppa?" She asked dumbfounded. "I was sleeping..." He answered yawning. "HOW COULD YOU!" She yelled and slapped me hard, making me fall on the ground and hit my head. Mark instantly pushed her backwards. "YAH!" He yelled.

"Get out, now!" He shouted pushing her and closed the door quickly. He ran towards me and helped me to stand up. "Ouch...What a way to wake up.." I mumbled and Mark caressed my bruised cheek. "Ah, your eyebrow is bleeding.." He huffed and held my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" He asked and I nodded. "Right there." I sat on the toilet and he grabbed the first aid kit. He took care of my wound gently and then kissed my forehead. "Done" He said and put the first aid kit back on the shelve. We returned to the living room and sat down.

"My head hurts now..." I mumbled holding my forehead. He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, making me lie on his shoulder. I was holding his blouse and he was caressing my back. "Mark, she might say to everyone that we're a couple..." I suddenly said and I moved away from Mark to face him.

"I don't see where the problem is" Mark smiled and I looked at him confused. "We are not a couple Mark" I said crossing my arms. "We could be~" He winked at me. "We match each other!" He exclaimed happily. "I don't need a boyfriend Mark. It's the last thing I need now." I answered and began walking towards my room.

Mark instantly stood up and followed me. "What? Why?" He asked sadly. "I need to focus on my studies." I explained and he smirked. "Would I... distract you?" He asked and I lowered my eyebrows. "You would make me angry. Like always." He huffed and gently grabbed my wrist, turning me to face him.

He kissed my right cheek and smiled dorkily. "Wouldn't that make you happy?" He asked and I crossed my arms without saying a word. He pouted and kissed my left cheek. "This?" I was just looking at him with my eyebrow raised. He kept kissing my cheeks and I kept telling him to stop teasing me. "Ah Mark-- Sto-- Ma-- Stop i-- MA--" He suddenly brought his lips against mine kissing me purely.

He moved away and grabbed his trousers, then went to change. I was just staring at space, touching my lips. He got out of the bathroom and put the shorts on my bed. "See you at school." He smiled and walked downstairs. "Oh, and Hyoyeon! I like you!" He yelled from downstairs and left.

I fell on my knees. I couldn't say anything I couldn't move. I slowly grabbed the shorts from my bed and hugged them tightly. "I-I... I think I...like you too.." I mumbled to myself.

 

Monday, At University

 

I was sitting in the class, still thinking of what had happened on Saturday. I had no idea who to act around Mark or what to tell him so I had decided to shrug it off and act like everytime. Mark suddenly entered the class and sat next to me. "Hyoyeon, my mum wanted to wash your blouse so I brought you a blouse of mine instead, until I give you back yours!" He said happily and grabbed a blouse out of his backpack.

He handed it to me and i slowly held it. It was a huge white sweater. On it was written 'Need more sleep'. I chuckled and put it in my backpack smiling. While we were chatting some girls in the class were looking at us angrily. I felt so uneasy, I knew they all hated me now.

"Hyoyeon, let's go out one day. Just the two of us." He suddenly suggested. I shrugged and nodded. "Why not.." I mumbled and he smiled. When school was finished, I was waiting for Minji to pick me up. "H-Hyoyeon!" Mark suddenly appeared. He was trying to catch his breath.

"Yes?" I asked, holding my shirt tightly. "U-Um... P-People keep asking me i-if we're a couple... What should I tell them?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I bit my lower lip and right then, Minji arrived. I got on the bike and smiled at Mark. "Tell them... Yeah." I nodded at Minji to begin and Mark was looking at me dumbfounded.

"WAIT, DOES THIS MEAN WE ACTUALLY ARE?" He yelled confused. "We'll see!" I shouted and giggled. Minji chuckled silently.