P.S I Love You

P.S I Love You

 

 

"I'm off Minji." I mumbled, gathering my hair in a ponytail. "You finally decided to tell him?" She asked and I nodded. "Remember, you could also tell him the truth. You would still talk.." I shook my head. "No..He..he must forget me." She was silent but then she spoke."Don't be late. We're leaving at 6."She answered and I got out of the house. I began walking towards the park, I knew I would find him there. That's where he always went on Sunday afternoon.

"Hey Jackson! Leave Bambam alone,yah yah!" I heard his giggle. My heart almost stopped. I was looking at him and his friends while they were teasing each other. I clenched my fists and let out a sigh. I slowly began walking towards them, trying to hold my tears. "Mark, stop acting like a baby! You almost cried!" Jackson yelled and they all laughed. "Yah..." Mark pouted and they all laughed again.

I was standing a few metres away from them. "Ah,Mark! Look who's here." Bambam winked at Mark and he turned around smiling. He ran towards me happily. My heart was aching more and more as his happy face was becoming brighter and brighter. "BABYYY~" He shouted and hugged me tightly. I brought my hands against his chest and pushed him.

"We... we need to talk,Mark." He looked a little confused. "What is it?" He smiled. "Mark." My heart was about to explode from the pain. I had to say it. I just had. "We need to break up." His eyes goggled he was frozen. Sweat was rolling down his forehead. He clenched his fists tightly. "W-What?" He asked.

"We're breaking up, Mark. It's... it's over." I said and gulped. "Why?! WHY, Hyoyeon?! WHY?!" He was yelling. I was holding my forehead, trying to realise what was happening. His voice was echoing in my head. "IT'S OVER!" I screamed at the top my lungs. "G-Go find someone else to make you happy, i'm not the one for you. I'm not the one." I mumbled and turned around to leave.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him "NO!" He yelled. "YOU'RE the one for me! I don't need anyone else, I don't want anyone else! I ONLY WANT YOU!" He shouted but I pulled my arm and began running away, without answering. I was running as fast as possible. He was running after me, he wouldn't let me go.

"WAIT HYOYEON! THERE'S GOT TO BE A REASON!" He shouted, holding my wrist tightly. I was trying to get away but he wouldn't let go. I was crying and so was he. "Just let me go,Mark. LET ME GO!" I yelled and pushed him backwards. "NO! I CANT!" He pulled me and wrapped his arms around me. He was hugging me so tightly, I thought my bones would break.

"I love you, Hyoyeon. I love you so much, I can't live without you!" He was whispering in my ear. "No, No you don't! You don't love me, you feel NOTHING about me. You hate me ! You hate my attitude, you hate my voice, my existance! EVERYTHING" I shouted and hit his lap. I began running away again. This time he didn't follow me.

He fell on his knees crying. The boys had already reached him.

 

Mark's POV

I was screaming so loud, my lungs were about to explode. My heart was aching so much, I could barely breathe. "Mark!" The boys ran to me and knelt in front of me. "What happened?!" Jr asked shocked. "Where's Hyoyeon?!" "What happened Mark?!" They kept asking "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at them. I punched Jackson,making him fall on the ground.

He wasn't angry. He understood. "Leave me alone...." I mouthed crying out loud. While they were trying to calm me down ,JB's phone rang. "Yoboseyo? Ah? Jikyung?" I looked at him but he walked away. "What? Are you serious? But I can't just--Ah...Alright.. I promise." He hang up and looked at me.

"What happened?" Jr whispered at him. JB shook his head and huffed. Later that day they brought me home. I shut all the windows and walked towards my room. My gaze fell on the bed. The sweater she was wearing that day. Her scent. I sat on the bed and grabbed the sweater. I hugged it,smelling it. I felt her in my arms.

My eyes got wet again and I began crying as silently as possible. Then i saw the picture on the wall. My heart was aching, i couldn't move. I was just standing frozen,crying. The door bell startled me. I wasn't answering. "Mark open up. It's me JB." I ignored him and just made my way out of the room.

"I have something for you" I was a little curious but I still didn't open the door. "It's from Hyoyeon." My eyes goggled and I ran to the door. I opened it staring at JB. "H-Hyoyeon.." I mumbled. "What is it JB?! What is it?!" I yelled. He handed me a letter. "She wants you to have it." I grabbed it. "Did you see her?!" JB wasn't answering.

"TELL ME!" I shouted. "Just read it." He mumbled and left. I closed the door and instantly opened it. I began reading it as my heart was beating faster than ever before.

 

Dear Mark,

 

I know that the way I treated you wasn't the best. I was never a good girlfriend, never good enough for you. You were always so perfect, so shining and sweet. You were the best thing that could ever happen to me. I tried my best to make you happy, I promise you that! I tried... at least that's what I think.

I know there were times I made you angry and sad but I didn't mean to do so...I was scared of losing you so I overacted sometimes. Well, sometimes. But I always loved you. You saved me from my loneliness, you completely changed me. 

I want to tell you that I miss you and I need you. I still hear your voice. You're like an angel to me. The reason I live is you. I don't think I can see you ever again... I feel like dying... The person who can love me is you...Shine on me in the darkness.. But look at me now, I'm so pathetic. I lied to you so that you would hate me. I wanted you to hate me.

I didn't think that I could actually leave. You were like an angel to me, Why was I so bad to you? You would do the right thing ignoring me. I am such a fool, losing you. Even if i ever meet anyone else, my heart is trapped. I could never trust any of them. There's only you for me. I have nobody by my side now.

The only thing I can do know is stare at all of our past memories. And because I couldn't bear it thinking that you hate me... I broke up with you because I had to. I'm moving. I'm already on the plane probably. I'll never forget you, I promise. I love you and will always love you Mark.

Oh, and Mark... Never forget me,please. One day I'll be back. One day i'll meet you again. It's hard to say goodbye even by writting this letter. I'm probably crying now anyway.

Never forget me.

I beg you.

 

P.S I Love You.