You're A Pabo, But I Love You~

P.S I Love You

 

3 Days Later

 

"AH! Hyoyeon! LET HIM IN! He keeps knocking the door and he's getting on my nerves!" Minji yelled angrily and crossed her arms. "Let him understand how stupid he is." I mumbled crossing my arms as well. "You ing like him, he gave you the perfect opportunity to FINALLY become his girlfriend and now you play the hard-to-get?" I glared at her.

The bell kept ringing, getting on my nerves. I rushed to the door and opened it. I glared at Mark and he smiled. "H-Hyoyeon.." He tried to get towards me but I walked backwards. I pointed inside and he entered the house, then I closed the door. "I...was leaving." Minji said and left quickly.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "W-Why are you angry?" He asked, gulping. "Seriously? We are a couple? Without my permission?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He rubbed the back of his neck and and chuckled shyly. "I-I thought you liked me too.." He almost whispered. I gulped.

"That's... a differect issue." I mumbled and he smiled. He walked towards me and leaned over, to look right into my eyes. "I like you." He whispered. I looked at him confused. "I like you! I like you! I like you!" I chuckled, hiding my face. He held my hands and lowered them. He was waiting for a response.

"I like you." I mumbled and he smiled widely. He wrapped his arms around me and raised me in the air, spinning me around. "FINALLY" He yelled happily and let me down. He held my cheeks and kissed me purely. While we were gazing in each others' eyes, I suddenly pushed him and pointed at his nose.

"And this does NOT mean that I won't be bad and harsh towards you! This does NOT change my attitude!" I warned him and he laughed. He bit my finger. "YAH!" I yelled and hit his chest. He kissed me and pinched my nose. "I don't want you to change. I like you because you're this bad,weird but wonderful and perfect little princess" He mumbled, caressing my cheek.

"I AM WEIRD AND BAD?!" I asked angrily. "And loud.." He held his ear. I glared at him and pouted, without even realising it. "But you're the cutest,most beautiful and sweetest little creature." He winked at me and hugged me again. "Mark..." I gulped and he looked at me confused. "Hm?"

"Don't hurt me, please.." I whispered. He lowered his eyebrows and held my chin, raising my head slowly. "Hyoyeon.. I love you." I froze. "I'm not going to leave,hurt or betray you. Never. I'm not such a guy, I never was, I'll never be." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'll make you happy. I promise!" He exclaimed and we both chuckled. "Do you want to do something?" He suggested. "I don't want to go anywhere today... Why don't you sleepover again?" I asked smiling widely. "Like last time!" I added and he smiled.

"Can I?" He asked and I nodded. He jumped happily "yayyyy~" He grabbed the telephone. "Gotta... call my...mum." He rushed upstairs and I chuckled. I instantly texted Minji. 'Don't come home! Stay at Minho's, Mark's sleeping over tonight!' I sent it and tossed my phone on the couch.

Mark rushed downstairs and put the phone on the coffee table. "Settled! My mum... said...'hi'...to my...girlfriend." I smiled and walked towards him. I tiptoed and brought my lips against his. He smiled while kissing me. When we stopped kissing I went to change in my pjs. I put on Mark's sweater and my shorts and then I brought him the knee-length shorts I gave him last time.He smiled seeing me wear his sweater. "It looks... cute on you" He blushed slightly and kissed my cheek.


I apologize for making this chapter so short TT.TT I have to wake up at 4 am ;-; and it's already 12 am, so I NEED to go to sleep xD I didn't want to leave you like that since I will update late at night tomorrow. I promise the next chapter will be extra long~ THANK you so much for all the subs and views!!!!