At first I was like O.O And then I was like \( o_o ' )/

P.S I Love You

 

Mark wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "Do you want us to leave?" He asked and I looked at him. "But... you put so much effort in--" "It's ok. I want you to be ok. Hey! Let's go to your place and play video games! Let's record a walkthrough~ DreamTeam's Hyoyeon and GOT7's Mark! Couldn't be better~" I smiled.

I hugged him back. "Thank you." I mumbled and he kissed my forehead. "Come on~" He held my hand and we got out of the restroom. He quickly walked out of the club, dragging me with him and then we returned to my house. "Um... do you mind if I go to change my clothes?" He shook his head chuckling. "Actually, do you have anything I could put on? I feel uncomfortable with this...thing." I smiled and nodded.

I rushed upstairs and took the heels and dress. I grabbed my loose white blouse and put it on,as well as my black loose shorts. I gathered my hair in a mid-pony tail and then cleaned my face from my make up. I grabbed Minji's knee-lenght shorts and another white loose blouse and ran downstairs.

"Here!" I handed them to Mark and he thanked me,then went to the bathroom to change. "I'll get the camera ready!" I shouted and turned the pc on. I got the camera and the microphone ready, then Mark returned. He looked really cute in those clothes and he looked...better in them. 

He sat next to me and waited for me to get everything ready. It was already recording. "What should we play?" He asked. "I left he Outlast walkthrough half done, do you want to finish it?" He nodded smiling and he hugged me. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's recording.." I mumbled and he nodded. "I don't care~"

I got the game ready and we began playing. There was jumpscare after jumpscare after jumpscare, making both of us yell and jump in fear. And of course after every jumpscare we would burst into laughters. "Wait what is he going to -- OH MY FREAKING GOD IS HE CUTTING OFF HIS FINGERS?!" Mark yelled. I was just staring at the screen disguisted.

After that we had to hide and run away from a crazy doctor which was HILARIOUS but reaaaaally scary as well. Suddenly he began chasing us. "YOU GOT THE KEY YOU GOT THE ING KEY, RUN TO THE ELEVATOR!" Mark yelled. "I AM RUNNING DAMN" I yelled back and entered the elevator.

I put in the key and then it began going to the lower level. We both let out a long sigh of relief when suddenly the doctor opened the door and jumped in. "WHAT THE HELL" We both screamed and I began fighting back, then he finally died. We high fived each other. "DAMN" Mark yelled and I tried to relax.

"That was INTENSE" I said, holding my cheeks. Mark chuckled and wrapped his right arm around my waist and with his left he pointed at me laughing. "That's how she reacts everytime I scare her in class! It's great sitting next to her!" He exclaimed. "IT IS NOT. NOPE.NOPE" I shouted moving my head from side to side.

"Anyway, that was all for tonight~ See you awsome people in the next video~" I winked at the camera and turned it off. Mark waited until I had edited the video and uploaded it. Then we both stood up and strenched ourselves. "What do you want to do now~?" He asked, lying upside down on the couch.

"I don't know... Let's make a cake!!" I shouted happily. "A cake?" I looked at him confused. "You...don't like cakes?" I asked and he laughed. "I LOVE CAKES!" He stood up and we both ran in the kitchen. Fortunately we had all the things that we needed and we instantly began making the cake. When the mixture was ready, we both tried some since it was delicious! We were laughing happily while eating the mixture.

"Yah, we need to bake this, not eat the whole mixture!" I suddenly said and Mark stopped. "Oh,right." We both began laughing. I put the mixture in a bowl and then into the oven. "O~kay. Now we have to wait about an hour." I said and he huffed. "When are you going to return to your place?" I asked and he shrugged.

"What about your sister? When is she coming home?" "She won't sleep here tonight." I answered and he smiled. "Seems like I can stay until late then~" I chuckled and went upstairs to my room. He followed me and we both laid down on my bed. "Your room is really cute and cosy." He mumbled. "Thanks"

"What should we do until the cake is ready?" I asked and he looked at me. "Let's...." He bit his lower lip. "Let's..." We both huffed. I grabbed my psp and turned it on. "Let's play Kingdom Hearts!" I exclaimed and he nodded. While playing we kept saying tips to each other,laughing and teasing each other.

"No! You need to increase your defense, look at the damage you get by one single hit!" I scolded him and he stuck his tongue out at me. "Don't do that! I know this game better than anyone else!" I hit his shoulder and he chuckled. "HAAAAAAAAAAA! I BEAT HIIIIIIIIIIIIM! YEEEEEEEEEEEES!" He yelled, letting the psp on the bed and running around screaming. "How...did you...beat...Sephiroth...in such level...." I mumbled shocked.

"I GOT MY TRICKS!" He shouted and screamed again. I was so confused and confused. "You cheated!" I yelled. "I DID NOT!"

"YOU DID"

"DID NOT"

"YOU DID"

"DID NOT"

We stuck our tongues at each other and then crossed our arms. Then the oven's bell rang. "THE CAKE IS READY!" We both yelled and I jumped on his back. He piggybacked me and rushed downstairs. He let me down and we slowly and carefully got the bowl out of the oven.

"It looks so delicious..." Mark mumbled and I nodded. We instantly cut some cake and put it in two plates. It was SO tasty and sweet! "Great job, chef Hyoyeon!" Mark thumbed up and I giggled. "Hey Mark.. Why don't you sleepover?" He looked at me confused. "Who, me?" I nodded.

He lowered his eyebrows. "What's the catch?" He asked and I laughed. "No catch, I just don't like being alone. And you're here already, so why not.." He smiled. "Sure! D-Don't laugh... I need to call my mum to tell her.." He stood up and ran to the living room. I chuckled silently. "I SAID DONT LAUGH" He yelled from inside.

I shut my mouth and continued laughing. I had no idea why i felt that way. Until two days ago I used to ignore him as much as possible and turn down everything he told me. Now, I suddenly began feeling attracted to him, feeling as if I couldn't do without him. It was so fun spending time with him and he made me feel special...

"Thanks mom." I heard his voice and he returned to the kitchen. "Okay~ I'm sleeping here tonight~" He smiled and I smiled as well. "Let's watch a movie!" I said happily and he nodded. We went to the living room and watched a horror movie...