Leave Me Alone

P.S I Love You

 

 

"W-Why... W-W-WHY WOULD HE DO THIS?!" I kept yelling.  I was shaking so much. My heart was aching I couldn't believe Mark would have ever done anything like that. I was screaming while crying. I kept throwing on the ground anything in sight. I punched walls, I kicked the tables. Everything. I hated everything, everyone. Even myself.

I kept wondering how could I fall in love with such a person... M-Mark was a...killer... He killed her! I didn't want him to touch me again! I regreted every touch he gave me, every kiss we shared. Everything. I wanted to clean myself. I wanted to change. To disappear.

I grabbed the scissors and rushed to the bathroom. I was staring at myself in the mirror's reflection. I was holding my long,soft and beautiful hair. I cut it. I cut every part of it. Quickly, without crying or . I just cut it. I cut the hair he touched. It was gone in less than 10 seconds. I cut it as much as possible. Then I brusted in tears.

I fell on my knees staring at my hair that was lying on the floor. I touched it, trembling. I screamed loudly. I wipped my tears and quickly gathered the hair in my hands and threw them in the bin. I quickly cleaned the bathroom and ran to my room. I was looking around a little dumbfounded then I realised what I was trying to do.

I opened my wardrobe and put some of my clothes in a bag. Not all of them, just the basic ones. I grabbed my phone, my money and my favourite things. My gaze fell on a photo album. I hesitated at first...This album was filled with photos of me and Mark. I shook my head from side to side and put it in my bag. I put on my sneakers and walked out of the house quickly.

I looked around to see if Mark or Kai were anywhere close. Fortunately nobody was there so I quickly rushed to the park. Many taxis were there and I needed to get to the airport as quickly as possible. I found a taxi and i got in. "Please get me to the airport." I mumbled and the man nodded. His face was covered but i just shrugged it away.

Time was passing and we still hadn't reached the airport. "What's taking so ling? The airport isn't that far!" I almost yelled and he ignored me. He was mumbling something to himself. 30 minutes had already passed! I was getting so pissed, i was about to hit the driver. "Why won't you take me to the airport?!" I shouted and he lowered his eyebrows. "COME ON ALREADY" He yelled shocking me.

His voice seemed so familiar. I've heard it before. Then his phone rang. He answered it. "WHAT THE ! Finally! Yeah, coming"  he hang up and let out a sigh of relief. I clenched my fists. 10 minutes later we had reached the airport. The man took off his jacket. "Wait.." I mumbled to myself. "JACKSON?!" I yelled and he smiled. 

He opened my door and picked me up, carrying me on his shoulder.  "PUT ME DOWN! JACKSON! PUT ME DOWN!"  I yelled while hitting his back. "Nope. Not until you hear the truth." He said and huffed, walking away from the air port. "What truth? Just let me go! I want to leave! If you're going to take me to Mark then--" He cut my speech.

"Oh, look how clever you are! Yeap. I'm getting you to Mark." I froze. "NOOOOO!" I screamed. "i don't want to see Mark! Please DON'T take me there!" I shouted and he huffed. "Stop it Hyoyeon, seriously. Just wait until we get there. Then you'll understand." He tapped my back and I huffed, giving up completely.

He kept walking and I kept wondering what the hell he meant by 'truth'. I already knew the truth. Mark himself told me the truth. What else would he want to tell me? Jackson suddenly pushed a glass door and entered a weird place. He pushed a button and a hidden door opened. He walked downstairs and closed the door.

I was looking around confused when suddenly Jackson placed me on a couch. I saw GOT7 standing in front of me. "What are all of you doing here?!" I asked shocked. "We came along with Mark." Bambam answered. "We wanted to see if you were ok." Jr said and shrugged. I huffed seeing Mark sitting there silently. He suddenly looked at me and I turned my gaze away.

"What did you do to your hair?" He asked and I gulped feeling a pain in my chest. "It's not your bussiness." I mumbled and he slowly stood up. He nodded at the others to go out and that's what they did. "No, don't leave me alone with him!" I grabbed JB's shirt. He looked at me and patted my head. "Just wait until you listen what he has to say. Just listen." He winked at me and left.

I gulped as Mark crossed his arms. "Look Hyoyeon.. you didn't give me the chance to tell you the whole truth." I looked at him shocked. "What truth?" I asked and he huffed. "It wasn't my fault. I didn't do it." I chuckled. "you didn't do it? YOU told me the truth!" I almost yelled. "You ran off before I could tell you the whole truth!" He shouted and grabbed my wrists.

He sat on the couch and he gently pulled me next to him. "Just listen,please. Listen to me for the last time." He begged and I looked away. "Speak up." I mumbled and he took a deep breath.

 

Mark's Flashback. Two days before the 'joke'

 

I was at the park with GOT7. We were chatting about random stuff, laughing and stuff. Suddenly Bambam ran towards us. "Mark! Mark!" He yelled. We all looked at him confused. "What's up?" I asked. "My--" Jb and Jr shut Jackson's mouth and I glared at him. He smiled. "What happened Bambam?" I asked and he gulped.

"Remember that girl? The nerd? Seohyun!" I nodded confused. "She keeps talking about you,man. She told EVERYONE that you have slept with every girl at school. She's also saying other stuff... bad stuff...not only about girls..." I froze. "What?!" I yelled. "That !" I punched a tree.

I sat on the ground and tossed my hair. "Hey, Mark." I raised my head and saw Jb touching his chin. "What?" I asked angrily. "What do you say... we get our revenge... in the same way?" He winked at me.

I smirked. I always loved Jb's ideas. "Speak your mind." I mumbled and we all gathered to listen to Jb's idea.

End Of Flashback

 

I huffed. "So what? You got your revenge? You killed her didn't you?!" I yelled and he huffed. "I did not!" He shouted angrily. "Me and the guys did the joke, we did it, ok?! We took the photos!" He held his face.

"But we NEVER uploaded them anywhere! We only took them to threaten her. We were supposed to show her the photos and then we would delete them. We sent her to her computer! Two days later...they were all over the internet.. but none of us had anything to do with this. But we laughed along with the others, nobody said anything bad about us anyway... Then she got bullied a lot. I...I TRIED TO STOP THEM! You have no idea how crazy those quenkaas were... I tried so many times to stop them... is really did... but...they had those...THINGS!Syringes! They g-gave me something, I couldn't move.. I could barely breathe..I was in a dark room...lying on the floor.. I saw them doing the same thing to Seohyun. They were hitting her, abusing her and then.. bursting into laughters. She eventually stopped speaking to everyone, she would just walk around aimlessly. She looked so...lost. Then that day came.. the day when she fell from the school's roof... but she did not commit suicide... we didn't know...we heard that a few days later.. Jb and Jr did. Those girls...they ing did it again. They gave Seohyun that d-drug.. they put her on the roof... she was walking aimlessly, without realising where she was going. Then she fell.."

I couldn't believe in his words. Why...How...why would they kill her? Did they hate her so much..

"I can't believe you." I mumbled. "I-I can't... w-why would they kill her?! " I yelled. "WHY WOULD I KILL HER?!" He shouted. His eyes were wet. He was sweating. "Hyoyeon, please believe me.. I 'm begging you.. I am telling you the truth Hyoyeon... have I lied to you before?" I was looking at him dumbfounded. 'He...has a point...'

I thought gulping. He had never lied to me before, he never betrayed me... why couldn't I believe him...? "I...don't know Mark.. I-It's too much for me!" I stood up crying and he stood up as well. "HYOYEON!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around me, back hugging me. I saw staring in space. "Please, Hyoyeon...i am not lying. I would never do anything to her...to anyone... don't leave me Hyoyeon..i need you.." He kept mumbling as my whole right shoulder got wet from his tears.

"Please Hyoyeon... Please..."