I hate you and I hate myself for loving you

P.S I Love You

 

One Week Later

 

I was watching TV at the hospital room. Mark had just left and I was really bored. Suddenly the doors opened and Kai ran inside with a suitcase in his hands. I looked at him confused. "Come on, Hyoyeon. We're leaving." He said smiling. "W-What? Out of the blue?" I asked and he nodded. "The doctor told me that i can take care of you from now on. Come on" He helped me to stand up and he put my things in the suitcase.

We got out of the room. I couldn't walk realy quickly so he picked me up bridal style and rushed to his car. He put me in and began driving away. "You look anxious... why were we in such a rush?" He gulped and tried to smile. "Nothing, sweetheart. I was just too excited." He said happily and I lowered my eyebrows. 'Weird' I thought.

We quickly reached Kai's house and we got in. Kai locked the door and I looked at him. "A burglar broke into a house around here last week and I'm worried about you." He explained and smiled. He put my stuff in his room and I went there to have some rest. Kai kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I hid myself under the covers and hugged the second pillow next to me. I huffed as a tear rolled down my cheek. 'Why do I feel so scared...' I thought but I tried to shrug my thoughts away and fall asleep.

I believed that Kai would keep me in his house for three days and then I would be free to go to my house. But it lasted almost two weeks. He was driving me crazy. He wouldn't let me get out of the house, he would lock the door when he left.

"Kai, I need to go to my house!" I almost yelled as Kai was putting on another blouse. "Hyoyeon, I've already told you! The doctor told me that you should stay in for at least three weeks before going out." I glared at him. "Don't lie to me! Look!" I pulled up my blouse. "My wounds have healed! Those on my legs have healed as well!" I shouted.

"That's how it looks on the outside." He mumbled glaring at me and closed the door behind him. I jumped on the bed hitting the walls. My eyes goggled. "Mark! I need to call Mark!" I thought and began looking for my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere. "I swear I left it on the desk yesterday.." I mouthed and tried to open the door but I couldn't.

I tried again...and again...and again..

It was no use.

"Kai?! KAI!" I began yelling while trying to open the door. I was hitting and kicking it. "I'm sorry Hyoyeon. Please understand..I'm only doing this for your own good!" He shouted and then he left. I had to find a way and get out of there. I began looking around for anything hard to break the door.

Since i could find nothing I decided to try with my legs. I walked towards the door and began kicking it as hard as I could. I eventually managed to break it and ran downstairs. I was looking for my phone anxiously. I had to be quick, before Kai returned. "Yes!" I said. My gaze had fallen on my phone under Kai's t-shirt.

I grabbed it and began dialing Mark's number. "Please pick it up Mark!" I almost yelled crying. "Hello?" I heard his voice and I instantly felt relief. "Mark! Mark I need your help!" I almost shouted. "C-Calm down, Hyoyeon! Where have you been?! Me and Minji have been looking for you for--" I cut his speech. "KAI HAS ME LOCKED UP IN HIS HOUSE!" I yelled crying.

"...Where is his house?" He asked angrily. I told him where the house was and he instantly hang up. I was standing in a corner, crying silently, waiting for Mark to come. A few minutes later he had arrived. I told him that the door was locked and that he would have to break the window from the back part of the house.

That's what he did and then he ran to me. He hugged me tightly. "Are you alright?! Did he do anything to you?!" he yelled in a worried tone. I shook my head from side to side, terrified. "H-He didn't do anything.." I assured him. "Come on we're leaving!" Mark stood up and helped me to stand up as well.

Then the door opened. Kai saw us and froze. "What are you doing here?!" Kai yelled. He ran towards us and pulled Mark away from me. "Get away from Hyoyeon!" I was staring at them shocked. "STOP IT!" Mark shouted. "JUST GET OUT OF OUR LIVES!" He pushed Kai away and tried to take my hand but Kai kicked his ribs, making him fall on the ground. "TELL HER THE TRUTH! Let's see if she will still think the same about you!" Kai hit the table.

"WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HER?!" Mark screamed at the top of his lungs. "It has! IT ING HAS! Because Seohyun was like her!" I was completely confused, I had no idea what they were talking about. "Or don't you want her to know that you're a killer? A murdered?!" Kai asked angrily.

"I DIDN'T KILL HER!" Mark punched Kai. I wanted to stop all this but I was too scared to even move. "TELL HER THE TRUTH!"

Mark tossed his hair and sat on the ground, burrying his head between his legs. He began crying. "It wasn't my fault... it wasn't..." He mumbled. Kai sat on the couch, holding his bruised cheek. "I...I didn't know..."

 

-Mark's Flashback-

 

School was just finished. I walked towards her, she always stood there waiting for her older sister to pick her up. "Seohyun!" I called her name and she looked at me shocked. "M-Mark?" She asked gulping. I smiled to her. "Um..Are you busy today?" I asked and she shook her head. "N-No..." She answered. "Cool. Um, do you want to go out with me? On a date."  She froze.

"O-O-On a date?! With you?" I nodded. "Why's that so surpising?" I asked and she looked to the ground. "I-I thought you liked Sooyoung...you kept ignoring me.." She blushed and I chuckled. "I was shy." I winked at her and she smiled.

Later that day we went on a date. I was treating her nice and in a romantic way. This went on for a couple of weeks and we became a couple. Everyone was dumbfounded, knowing me as the popular guy and her as the nerd. I tried to keep everything smooth, even though she overacted sometimes and she made me look really stupid.

I kept trying to touch her, trying to make her want it. She always resisted, pushing me away and begging me to stop. I really could take this no more.  I told her that if she wouldn't even let me touch her a little then we couldn't go on like that. We were almost adults, that's what I used to tell her. She eventually agreed.About a month later, we arranged to meet at the school's gym late at night.

She was wearing something different that day. She was wearing a short black lace dress and her hair was straightened. I smirked as she walked towards me slowly. We began kissing, making out. I was touching her and she began undressing herself. Then it was time. She was completely . "NOW!" I yelled and the door bursted open.

The rest of GOT7 ran into the room with cameras in their hands and began taking photos. Me,JB and Jackson were posing along with her while laughing. She was crying, she was screaming. "SHUT THE UP!" Jackson yelled. "Just enjoy it!" Jb said and giggled. When we had enough photos, we ran out of the gym quickly...

Two days later, the photos were already all over the internet. All over the school. Every student had at least one of the photos we had taken. Every one made fun of her, they were laughing at her, pointing at her. I kept avoiding her, while laughing at her silently. She was always crying. Everyone was bullying her, every single girl. Especially the queenkas.

She hated everyone and she neve spoke to everyone....

Then that day came... It was lunch break. Suddenly a girl screamed and everyone ran towards the main building. Me and the boys,being all confused, we followed them and looked towards the roof. I froze. Seohyun was there, trembling while staring at the ground. "SEOHYUN! COME DOWN!" "DON'T DO IT!" they kept yelling. Me and the boys looked at each other shocked.

She wasn't listening. She took one step. Another step...then...then ...she fell.

"It was just ...a ing joke..." I whispered to myself. "Just a joke... I didn't ... i didn't want this to happen..." I screamed and began running away....

 

End of flashback

 

I froze. I couldn't believe anything of this. Mark...Mark was a .... he was a killer! "H-How could you do this... how could you do this to a girl?! This girl could be anyone?! This girl could be me! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" I screamed while hitting at him. He grabbed my wrists to stop me. He was crying. "I DIDN'T WANT THIS!" he shouted.

"I hate you... I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU! FOR LOVING A MURDERER!" I yelled and stood up. I got out of the house and began running to my own house while crying.