Don't Leave Me

P.S I Love You

 

"He's so cute! OMG, You suit each other!" Minji said happily, making me blush. "What do you mean 's-s-suit each other' ?!" I asked shocked. "HE ASKED INDIRECTLY ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. YOU INDIRECTLY SAID YES." She yelled in my ear, making me freeze. "H-Hey! S-SHUT UP! You..You have your own boyfriend to care about!" I shouted and ran to my room.

As time was passing, I was just laying down staring at the wall. Suddenly my phone rang. I got startled but I grabbed it and answered it. "Yes?" I mumbled. "Hyoyeon! It's me!" I heard Mark's voice and I closed my eyes and clenched my fists. 'Did it have to be you?!' I yelled inside my head, holding my t-shirt tightly.

"O-Oh,Mark." "What are you up to?" He asked and I gulped. "I'm just sitting...N-Nothing special..." I answered. "Do you want to hang out?" I was about to answer when the door bell rang. "Hyoyeon, come down!" Minji yelled and I stood up. "I gotta go.." "Pleaseeee, meet me at the park at 7" He begged and I huffed. "Ok, I'll be there"

I hang up and rushed downstairs. "No way!" I yelled and ran towards Mihyun, a good friend of mine who was gone for a few years. I hugged her tightly while screaming. "What are you doing here?!" I asked happily. "I'll attend your school for my last year!" She answered and I smiled.

"That's great news! omg i missed you so much!"  I hugged her again. "Woah girls I saw a really hot guy earlier! He was really tall and his hair was red and messy but in a nice way~" She let out a sigh and I looked at Minji. She nodded at me in a bad way and I tried to smile.

I looked at the clock, it was 6:47. "Um...girls I have to go." Minji looked at me confused. "Mark called me" I mouthed at her so that Mihyun wouldn't hear me. She smiled and opened the door. I rushed to the park while I was gathering my hair in a messy bun. I saw Mark waiting,huffing and walking around.

"Mark!" I called his name and he looked at me smiling. He ran towards me and hugged me. "Woah Mark, it's only been TWO days since we last saw each other!" I said chuckling but I hugged him back. It always felt so warm and safe in his arms. He was hugging me so tightly. "I know but I missed you!" He said in a embarassing tone.

I also felt a little embarassed thouching his chest, since he was wearing a tanktop, a grey long jacket and black trousers. He was well-built, he liked going to the gym. "So, why did you want to see me?" I asked, moving away. He was still holding my hands gently. "I told you, i missed you!" He almost yelled.

"Okay! Don't yell!" I giggled and he smiled. "Hyoyeon...A-About Friday...At school.. I wanted to ask you--" "HYOYEONIE~" We both turned around and saw Mihyun running towards me and Minji chasing her. She came next to me and looked into Mark's eyes. She was FLIRTING with him. "I kept trying to hold her!" Minji whispered in my ear.

Mark was looking at her confused. I stood next to Mark,glaring at her. "What is it,Mihyun?" I asked. She looked at me and pointed at Mark with her gaze. "It's him!" She mouthed. I let out a sigh. "Hi, I'm Mihyun." She reached out her hand, smirking. Mark shook hands with her and smiled. "Mark." He mumbled.

"I'm going." I mumbled and began walking away angrily. Minji glared at Mark and nodded him to follow me. Mark hesitated, not understanding what Minji meant but then he eventually ran after me. He grabbed my wrist, turning me around. "Were are you going?" He asked confused. "I'm leaving."

I turned around but he jumped in front of me. "Why?!" He lowered his eyebrows sadly. "I just want to!" I almost shouted and left. Mark was frozen, staring at me as I was walking away. I went to the beach and sat there on my own. I had my arms crossed, looking at the sea."Why did she have to appear..." I said to myself, huffing. I hit the sand with my feet and hid my face in my legs. 

 

One Week Later, University's Day Trip 

 

I kept trying to avoid Mark, that's what I did the rest of the week anyway.  And of course he kept following me.  During the school's day trip Mark kept trying to talk to me but I didn't want to see him. He knew why. She knew why. They both knew why. "Hyoyeon!" Mark grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around. "WHY won't you talk to me?!"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted and pushed him backwards. He grabbed my wrist and began walking away from the others, forcing me to follow him. "Why won't you leave me alone?!" I yelled angrily. "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! What have i done to make you ignore me?" He asked and I laughed. "Are you kidding me?"

He was looking at me confused. "YOU ING KISSED HER!" I yelled and hit his chest. He face palmed himself and huffed. "It was an accident, SHE kissed me I PUSHED HER! I would NEVER kiss any other girl, especially a friend of yours because I LIKE YOU HYOYEON!" He shouted.

"I'm freaking 24 and you make me act like a 13-year-old! Can't you see that you're the one I like?! You're the one for me!" He explained while holding my hands. I was staring at the ground dumbfounded. I had no idea what to say. He moved closer to me and held my cheeks. "I want you to be my girlfriend, Hyoyeon."

I looked at him shocked. I couldn't move, I could barely breathe! Before I could even say anything, he brought his lips against mine and kissed me gently. "Get a room!" I heard Jikyung's voice. I quickly pulled myself and bit my lips. Jikyung and JB were looking at us chuckling. "Yeah,look who's talking." Mark answered, rasing his eyebrow. 

JB chuckled silently and Jikyung blushed slightly. "Anyway, are you guys a couple? Finally?" JB asked. My eyes goggled and I looked at him. "Yep." Mark answered and I hit his lap. "Ouch! What was that for?!" He asked. "YEP?" I shouted. "But we are~" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I bit his hand and he screamed.

I walked away angrily. Mark was holding his hand in pain. "She's... hard..." JB mumbled shocked and scared. "That's what I like about her.." Mark answered and huffed smiling.