Second

Catch me

 

You were sitting behind four computers spread around you in the basement of your coffee shop. Studying the case intently, your case. Smiling you learned they have nothing much about your process and with your brand new deciphered code, they cannot traced back to you. You mind flew to the orphanages that you had helped, just a few more before you would stopped.
 
A ding from one of the computer draw you attention. You got your hand in one of your target account. "Piece of cake" you smiled. Their account activities was obvious that there was more than they acted as a casino. You carefully created the tangle trace from here to there, connecting dot-to-dot while laughing in process, this time you would make the trace in to shape that they could see after they finished cracking your code, if they could even cracked your code.
 
"Sir! We got a hit" one crew from Yongjae team called. Yongguk rushed to the crew's desk immediately, his mind locked with the determination in catching who ever done this. The screen showed numbers was running wildly from one to another. "Blocked the flow! Blocked the flow!" Yongjae  hurried his team. "It was encrypted, I never see this code before!" he almost cried. The number jumped here to there, tricked their eyes. All they could do was watching it passing from one to another account. "Record the flow,starting from where it begun" Yongguk ordered. "I am gonna cracked this code myself" 
 
Your job was done and you smiled widely, one ophanage could last at least ten years from now. Stretching on your chair, your eyes still glued to the screen, that show you FBI activities log and movement. The familiar id code was logged in and you laughed "Yongguk" he just logged in and studying your files and recent work. Biting your lips, you decided to do something.
 
He was in his office alone, trying to unlocked the encrypted part of activity that just ran through his witness. He was frustrated, he saw it happened and couldn't even do anything. Knowing his director would be ranting about this even more. He got nothing, nothing at all to broke the solid encrypted trace that was right in front of his eyes. The small screen popped up with words on it, his eyes narrowed at what it said "Having fun? :)" -silent angel. His heart thumped in excited, the adrenaline that pumped a while ago was back.
 
He tried to pull the record program up to record the conversation but he couldn't, no matter how many times he ran the recording program, it failed. "Sorry, it's a private talk, secret between us" another message showed and Yongguk bit his lip in annoyance. "You'll bleed, stop biting your lip" his head shot up to every possible direction where there could be camera. He knew that there were cameras in alomost every single corners, you could see him that meant you were inside the most secured system in the world.
 
Frustrated ever, he felt like drowning, like a kid who had been teasing. "I left you a message on the part of your record, enjoy" then the popped up screen was disappeared. Yongguk quickly opened the file and ran it one more time "What the..?" some how, just like magic the encrypted has loosen, not much but enough for him to started on something. As he tried his best in decoded it, he knew that you were playing it easy for him. It was tighted coded before, his best tech couldn't even find the way to start but now even his intern tech could do it.
 
And what he found was even more irritating to him. The message you mentioned was encrypted in the middle of the tangled lines in a heart shape "I'll see you soon, officer ;) love, silent angel"