Fifth

Catch me

 

As soon as he disappeared into the crowd, you went down to your secret basement. You knew the only thing that would alert him was something to do with you, silent angel. You were so sure that they won't find anything to tied you with the case or any case they had and you just checked their activities before you left for shopping. So the sudden call has draw your attention as well, better safe than sorry, you thought.
 
Then you found it, another trace that they have been focusing on, the only thing was that it wasn't you. The copy cat, smiling evilly you started to tracked them, and because you were the one who created this trace, you found a lot of flaws on their copied track, stupid. So you started your little game, no one messed with your invention, no one. 
 
You tapped their house phone, and every single mobile phone they have with them, connecting them with a millions of call from the line around the world, making their phones rang non stop. Then you logged into the every pizza providers ordering system around the area, placing the pricy orders on their behalf, requested to be delivered at the same time. This should be fun, you thought.
 
Next you hacked into their mainframe, starting to messed around with the trace their were trying to hide. They tried to fight back, tried to regained their mainframe back, wrong moved. You have set up the trap, if they ever try to take it back, all the trace would appeared in the blink of the eyes. You saw another trace they desperately built up to covered up their own track, too late FBI has found the way in, you saw the fed broke into the mainframe dominance war, right after you let the copycat won it back but not before you left all the evidence all over the mainframe.
 
Your other screen was showing the footages in the FBI parking lot, dozen of agents rushed to their cars, including Yongguk. Soon after that you heard the cars sped up toward the address you left on the system, where the FBI tech team was looking before they left for the chase. You eyes shifted to another screen, you saw dozen of said cars in the bird eye view map scattering around before heading to the same direction. Yongguk led the clan.
 
On the screen in front of you, those copycat was trying to cleaned up all of the datas they had. I don't think so, you hummed in tune as you create the shield on their mainframe, blocking their attempted to delete the evidences and bounce them out of the system. They had tried and tried but you knew they can't win over your solid protectionand they were running out of time. They even tried to loose the FBI track as well but on that side was as stubborn as you were, it was becoming two against one.
 
Five minutes later, you listened to FBI radio frequencies, they were on the scene, you still heard the phones rang wildly through your headphone, people screamed and cursed in panic when FBI charged into the house. You tapped back to their phones and put the lines back to their order before listening again. "We'll bring the suspects in, standby" "Sir the phones has stopped" "Pizza delivery" "Pizza delivery" "We didn't order pizzas" it was a mess and chaotic as it could be.
 
You sat there silently contemplated on what you were about to do before your evil part has won. So you starting your program and running through it again.  Yongguk was frustrated to say at least, he knew they weren't the one he was after, these are amateurs. His disappointment grew bigger as time passed but one thing for certain, the silent angel had a hand on this movement, he just didn't know how and what you involved with, not yet. His phone vibrated as the message has been sent through, his adrenaline was rushing back again. "The silent angel is moving"