Twelveth

Catch me

 


Yongguk frowned making his creased even deeper. His brain exhausted from overworked but it was not the time to rest. He was trying to retrieved your data from the FBI database, he found nothing. Nothing that would matched your name, phone number even an address. The exploded building was bought in cash from the previous owner who sold his property through agency which working through the internet as well. Though the name on the property was yours but it obviously meant nothing.
 
Could it be that the system was messed up because of the blackout from the explosion. What about the mystery man who said you were his daughter, was that really the truth. The man in the fedora hat and the man who had talked to him was definitely the same person. If that man said that you were his daughter and he knew who the silent angel was, was it possible that you and silent angel were the same person.
 
His train of thought running over and over and never seemed to end. If that was the case why would your father blew up your building, knowing that you were there. He shook his head, refusing the thought of anyone could have killed their own flesh and blood. But if he looked at it closely the puzzle seemed to fit with the idea of your father planting the bomb, the question was, why?.
 
The soft knocked on his door pulled him out from his whirlpool prediction. Jongup walked in with the file in his hand "The forensic report from the lab about yesterday incident" he put it down in front of Yongguk. Right before he left when Yongguk was just stared at it Jongup said "No matter what hyung, you need to rest. She wouldn't want you to overworked yourself to death" then he gently closed the door.
 
Yongguk hand was shaking badly as he reached for the file. He stopped to inhale sharply before grabbing it as if it would fly away or as if he would changed his mind. Flicking from page to page, his eyes stopped at the detail that confused him even more. No one was found in the scene or within the range of explosion. No evidence of anyone stuck inside the building. Few bystanders injured from the flying debris.
 
No one was found inside the building, then where were you. His memory flashed to what the man had said "she IS my daughter after all" it was present tense, that would have meant you were alive then again how. Part of him relieved at the knowledge that you might be alive but where could you be and what it had to do with your father.
 
If he had planted the bomb why would he came back to the scene, checking if you were dead?, finishing his job? Or taking you away and what even more confusing was showing himself to the FBI agent, which would definitely draw attention to himself. Was he teasing the FBI, what was his intention. The most important question to him was where were you, and how were you.