Fourth

Catch me

 

The result from the envelop has come out. Yongguk let out the heavy sigh, he rubbed his face harshly. It was back to zero, again. Two sets of print was found on the envelop, one was yours and another was a teenage boy which Yongguk have to pay him a visit later on, apart from that nothing.
 
The silent angel was teasing him, he knew it now. But he didn't know whether he should laughed or cried. This case has drained all of his energy, his time even his sanity. It almost like running after the shadow to emptiness. So he got up, leaving his office as if he was running away from the unfinished case in his care, he can't deal with it, not now.
 
He found himself standing in front of your coffee shop door. The closed sign was on. He stared at the sign longingly for it to flipped to the other side. "Yongguk?" he turned and there you were holding loads of stuffs in your arms. "Hey" he greeted, feeling relieved for the first time of the day before helping you with some of the bags. "Thank you, the shop is closed to day. I thought I've told you" you raised your brows, recounting your memories.
 
"You did actually and I just remembered it now" he laughed and you laughed along. "Come on, you're lucky, I am going to try the new menu so I could used your help". You opened the shop door let him in first before locking the door and made sure the sign was showing close.
 
You started to unpack the groceries and place them in their storage. You were about to put on the apron when it was place on you and tide in agonizingly low speed. When he finished tiding your apron, the warm finger has slide cross your back of the neck, gently pulling your hair out from behind the apron. Your heart racing and the cold went down your spine as you don't know how to react, you didn't expect this and you felt like your knees about to gave in.
 
So you turned, thanking him as you headed to the stove deep inside of the shop. You were preparing the ingredient as you felt the long arms sliding around your waist and a warm breath and lips pressing down on your hair. "What are you doing?" you asked with your shaking voice. For a long moment he didn't answer and you stood still, waiting. He let out the content sigh "I am sorry if I scared you but it felt so right when I am hugging you"
 
It was straight forward at your least expectation. You blush furiously with his words. Chuckled weakly you turned in his embrace, you felt bad for him, he looked overly tired and you knew you were the cause of it. You pressed your palm softly on his cheek "It's ok. You're just tired" closing his eyes, Yongguk pressed his hand on yours harder before kissing your palm. "I am" he admitted
 
You were about to say something when his phone screamed loudly in the quiet kitchen, pulling both of you out of the trance. Stepping away as he answered his called, you felt awkward for the first time, so you pretended that you were busy in cooking. A moment later, Yongguk ended the call "I gotta go" he said "Okay" you nodded and smiled, swallowing the disappointment that started to crawled in your throat. Before you could turned back to the stove, you were spun to face him. He pressed his lips on your forehead chastity, his breath tickle your nose and mouth "I'll see you soon"
 
Rushing out of the shop, he was all alert with the call "she is moving" gritting his teeth. He marched down to the busy street straight to his office. "Boss! We got her" Yongguk's heart flipped for an unknown reason, just like a kid who found his secret date for the first time. Excitement coated in his voice "Show me"