Eighth

Catch me

 

Your computers still running wild as it was a long process, to scrambled the money from here to there, you needed to make sure that when the process had stopped the transferred money in the final account was not be able to track down.
 
But your father was about to make a move and you could not afford to be an easy target, you have to be ahead of him even with a half step you have to lead the game before you could totally shake him off. It would be a painfully long working night for you but you couldn't rest at least not now.
 
The night had passed followed by the bright morning and just like every other days people routinely started their day in rhythm and so as Yongguk. He woke up, showered, dressed up, checking the news, locking his room and left his place before making a stop at his usual place for the last three years. 
 
He went there in time to see that you were just finished signing the paper to the delivery guy, who left with the big truck that parked at the next corner. He eyed the bud without much thought before greeting you with the quick peck on your cheek, again you were blushing and smiled without saying anything about his action.
 
"Morning, the usual, I supposed?" you asked as you walked back inside the shop with him trailing behind. "No" that made you paused in surprised before turning back to him. He was showing a mischievous grinned on his face "I want us to have breakfast together" he declared with a chuckle mixed in his voice and that caught you off guard. You laughed at his words but complied, just for now, you thought.
 
"what have you got?" he asked when you were sipping on your coffee. You pointed to the added items in your shop "I just ordered the new stoves, the old sets were too old and needed to fixed quite often" Yongguk was about to said something when his phone rang loudly. "Yongguk, you have got a visitor" Himchan was on the other end of the call "I'll be there in fifteen minutes" "No you need to be here now" Himchan voice was impatient and he was waiting for Himchan to continued "There's someone who claim that he know who the silent angel is"
 
The newly information made him cut the line in instant. He hurried to the door while informing you "I gotta go". He dashed out of the shop without looking back, little did he know, you were looking at him sadly before making a move as well, the clock was ticking.
 
As soon as Yongguk stepped inside the building, the boisterous explosion erupted, making the building shook violently. Instinctively everyone ducked down for protection, debris banged aggressively into the bulletproof glass door making them cracked dangerously. Youngguk crouched down, turning to find the source and he learned that the explosion was actually from the outside of the road. The building that he just walked out was covered by flame, thick black smoke roared out into the opened air, citizens running and screaming as the shocking event just shook their world.
 
The cold went down from his head to toe, you were still inside the building when he left, without hesitation he ran his way back to the same direction. What stood before his eyes was the remnant of once a building he went every morning, catching on fire. The explosion tore the front door out, flame was eating up every single available surface in it's reach. No matter what, you couldn't make it out alive for sure.
 
His knees gave out as he fell on the chaotic street. The fire trucks discharging the water to put downed the burnt building, paramedics rushed in, searching for any injured civilians. With his disorderly surrounding, Yongguk felt like his heart broke into million pieces. Just a moment ago that he was kissing your cheek, having breakfast and talking with you, at the blink of the eye every thing turning into ashes.