Fifteenth

Catch me

"Hey it's me. I know you can see my message, no actually you probably can see me through the camera like you did before. Where are you? Do you know how my heart had hurt after the explosion? I never get a chance to say what I always wanted to say. You left without saying good bye. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I was crying because I thought I've lost you. Do you know how happy I was when I know that you are alive. I miss you badly.

To think that you were gone was killing me. There was so many things I want to do with you and I can't do that when I don't know where you are. I won't judge you for what you did but you know that what you did was wrong right? Though I know that you done the good thing for others but stealing was still stealing, you can't deny that. And no matter how much I love you, I have to followed the rule, you know me best, I am sure you do.

I have agreed to your dad that I would take care of you no matter what happened with the processed. I promise to be there with you no matter what. All I ask from you is just please turn yourself in, we'll work this out together, please.  At least talk to me, let me know what you think. I want to be there for you like you always did for me for the last three years or was it just my imagination. Either way, I don't care. Just please talk to me. I love you. Do you love me? - Yongguk.

Your eyes were covered in tears, as much as you love him, you couldn't bear telling him how you feel. It would ruined everything. You knew what you father had planned, it was obvious. He would led FBI to you, have you arrested and let them used your IT knowledge helping them solving the crime. It sounded like a good deal but not for you, you didn't want to live your father's life, not anymore.

Dragging Yongguk in was his final draw, you knew. You were tempting with what Yongguk had said in the chat box but it would led to the fact that you have to walked your father's step in exchanging with your freedom. Something that you strongly opposed. You rather being locked up than giving your father what he wanted.

So you chose to stay silent before bouncing the chat box back to where it was original created. "No" the simple short word that ended everyone's  hope. You created the destroy program to erased the chat box from your path, blocking the movement on the screen. Suddenly the FBI main screen was shut down, you turned it off and input the code blocking anyone to break in. "Damn it!!" Yongjae cursed. Youngguk walked out from his office looking dejected. His eyes were red as he let his emotion took over.

Himchan snarled at your father "Now what?!" your father rubbed his face "I was hoping it'd never come to this but seemed like I don't have any choice"  He stood up from his seat, opening his own laptop he brought with him. "I need the FBI satellite connection" he said "What?!" Yongjae shouted "Hyung! This is too much" Yongguk bit his lips "What's the plan?" he asked your old man "I am taking you to her"