Sixteenth

Catch me
It was a long drive, that almost drove everyone insane, especially Yongguk. His brain running wildly even with his eyes closed. What should he say to you, what would you do if you saw him and your father. Would you hate him if he were to forced you back . Should he be angry with you still. He didn't know.
 
The road led to your place was very hard to notice but with the satellite played the major part in finding your hidden place, everything was possible. Your father mumble quietly "This is my first time here." For a second Yongguk felt pity for this man, if it wasn't because of his greed, he could have his happy life with his loved one.
 
The white house was hid behind the mound, as soon as Yongguk saw the house his heart was thumping nervously and he was not the only one. your father started to tapped his foot impatiently with his eyes glued to the building in front of him.
 
Yongguk led your father to the house, signaling the other to stayed behind and awaited for his call. No one answered the door, when he knocked on it though from the outside the dim light has shone through the window. So he tried the knob and it was unlock so he pushed the door widen. Your father walked in, his eyes stopped at one thing on the wall, the portrait of his love one, your mother. 
 
He reached out to gently brushed his fingers on the pictures. His hand shook visibly and Yongguk had to looked away, feeling like he had just witness your family private moment. "I am so sorry my love. I have failed you and I have failed our daughter" Silently you father let his tears fell as he quietly confessed his hidden feeling to his one and only love.
 
Yongguk walked further inside the house and he knew this was where you actually lived. You have your life here before everything fell apart. The living room was full with you and your mother photos together from your baby to adult. He smiled as he saw all the photos, you were genuinely smile just like you had smiled for him and it made his heart fluttered.
 
Still the house was quiet and no sign of you inside. The only thing that told Yongguk you were there, was the computers in one of the room. With a glance your father mumbled "She just finished her mission. The program was destructing itself" he tried to logged in to stopped the destruction process but just like your other master pieces it was securely coded.
 
Something outside had caught Yongguk's eyes, the light. He left your father messing with your computers and followed what he saw. It was already dark outside. Before he left for the search he let Himchan and back up team knew and asked somebody to watched your father closely.
 
When he headed to that direction, he saw the light flickered once and twice more before it was gone. Carefully he got his torch out and moving to the source of the light that he saw a moment ago. As he walked passed the thick bush, the green lawned was right in front of his eyes as he looked around the bushed had circled the lawn perfectly, making this place even more private and personal.
 
You were there sitting in front of the stone grave with your back facing him. Quietly and slowly Yongguk closing the distance between you and him. As he came closer, oblivious of him behind you, you whispering something softly to the grave.
 
"I did it mom, I finally did what I had told you before remember?" you said while rubbing gently on the top of the grave. "I know dad would hate  it but he kind of went too far you know?" chuckling a bit you continued "You said before that I am very much like him, that's why you love us the most" you folded your arms on your knee, raising your chin on them.
 
You let your tears fell down on both of your cheeks "I miss you mom" you cried as you were talking to your mom's grave. You jumped when you felt the long arms looped around your shoulder. Warm breath and husky voice was muffled at the crooked of your neck "I got you"