Third

Catch me

 

He walked into his usual coffee shop next evening. It has becoming his routine lately. He would grabbed a coffee with something to eat in the morning and then came back again in the evening for light snack that he considered as a dinner.
 
"The usual?" you asked grabbing the plate to prepared him what he always had when he gave you a nod. He watched you work quietly in his usual spot, the end of the counter. You placed his order along with something you added on, the take away. He looked at you, confused and you shrugged "Special take away, on the house" smiling you went away to continue your service.
 
He eyed the box, hiding his smile as he dug down on his plate, at least he felt better before he went home. Suddenly around ten kids walked in with their guardian. He saw you beam at them "Welcome! You must be hungry" you guided them to the seat. Your little shop filled with laughter and joy. Two of the older kids helped you hand out the food from behind the counter, while the guardian had to silent the kids from time to time.
 
Yongguk admiring your present as you were held one of the youngest kid in one arm while handing out the drinks. You saw him looking so you walked to him "Want to join the feast?" he shook his head didn't want to scare the children. Though he have to admit they were adorable. You went away to look after them and Yongguk have his chance in talking with the guardian.
 
He shifted to his FBI mode as he learned that they were be able to come here because there was an anonymous funder who had donate the huge amount of the money yesterday, along with the request to take the kids to this coffee shop. When the guardian had called you, you told them everything was covered and you didn't know who it was either.
 
As soon as you back to your station, he fired the question to you "Who paid for these kids, have you seen her, how did she paid you, when she contacted you?". You stared at him wide eyes before slowly draw out something you had prepared before he came "There was a boy coming in the shop yesterday handing me the envelop said the lady had asked him to hand it to me" He thought about for a moment and you were looking at his response. "How do you know it was "her" not "him"?" you asked
 
"We got a footage from one of the casino that she went in, gambling, won a huge money and on the exactly same date the money in their account went missing. She was a casual not a regular, that's why we..I know it was her" didn't realized that he just let it slipped. You nodded silently, that day you went to the casino to checked on the system they spread all over the place, the poker table, the slot machine, black jack table to strip down the gambler to nothing. So you tampered it and won the big money. 
 
Of course, the casual walked in won the wad of cash in one trial would draw the attention so they caught you on tape. But you were expert in camera angle so Yongguk must not be able to figured that it was you on the footage. Otherwise he would definitely already have you arrested for sure. Still you promised yourself to be even more cautious at least for a couples more time before you ended everything.
 
"Do you still have the envelop?" he asked and you nodded, handing him the envelop that you carefully prepared to him. Yongguk took his gloves out before asking you for the clear plastic bag. He carefully put it in the bag before abruptly said goodbye to you. You started to clean the empty plate the kids had finished with the help of the guardian when you heard the bell cringed again when the door has swung opened.
 
"I forgot this" he smiled sheepishly before snatching the take away you had gave him and he left it on the counter when he got the evidence. The guardian gave you an amusing look "Somebody has a crush on you". You laughed at her comment, didn't want to admit to her because you have been denying it yourself as well that you also have a crush on him.
 
Yongguk rushed to the lab, handing the plastic bag to the forensic team. He hope it was who he thought it was and hopefully his team would find out who was the silent angel. His heart hammered with the thought, too excited to sit. He walked around his office in circle before back to the huge board that has everything tagged in, all details and connecting dot that he had tried to find the connection between the silent angel and somebody on the FBI data was nothing, nothing at all