Eleventh

Catch me

 

You sat on your working station, setting up in one of the room inside the medium size house in the suburb 5 hours from the city. It was belong to your late mother, you had bought it for her as a gift and she lived there since until her time. You hid her from your father the genius computer engineering who was trapped inside the world of gambling, money and alcohol.
 
Your mother had tried all of her life to brought senses back to your old man, but it only brought her painful memories and heart broken. Then one day she was diagnosed, she got the tennis size of tumor in her brain. Your mother was a strong woman, she accepted her diagnosed calmly followed by a promised to you, she would live her last breath in happiness with you.
 
So both of you left Seoul and your father behind, including tears and painful memories that eating your mother alive. You left all the technology world that once you fell in love with, what was the point in giving your soul into something you knew it tore your family apart. You lived a happy life with you mom, and be there for her until her last breath. Sadness washed over you and you blamed it on gambling. How many family had broken because of this demon.
 
That was when you started to gradually wrecked the casino world. You would ruined it before you washed your hand over technology world. Being your father even not a good one, your old man knew you the best. His goal was to have you inherited his legacy as a number one genius in cyber world and you hated it, you hate it all. 
 
One way or another he would like have you remained in the cyber world either in the hand of justice or in the hand of villains. He, himself stuck in the criminal world for too long, so once you started to crushed his empire, he knew. He knew you would end it once and for all before you walked away, the only thing he concerned was that you wouldn't continued his legacy and that was something he strongly against your will.
 
Your planned have come this far without his interference and you knew he was watching you closely but he couldn't do anything with your self made program that was too secured too complicated and it was brand new, nobody knew how to decipher it except you. Deep down you knew he was proud of you so much that he would do anything to stopped you from leaving this world.
 
Then there was Yongguk, you smiled sadly at him in your mind. This was a cruel world indeed and cupid had his own way in playing the game of love. You shouldn't fall for him but you did and it dragged your plan for too long than you intended it to be, any longer than this you knew you would never achieved your plan.
 
This was why you didn't tell him how you feel and most of all the reason was you were scared. He would hate you for what you did and if you told him that you love him, it would make this even more complicated including hurting him even more. He was the love of your life but you couldn't be with him, you couldn't put anymore burden on his shoulder more than you already did.
 
So you planned the explosion, the delivery truck was not only delivered new stoves but it had carried all of your computers sending them here. You left all of your stuffs there so it was believable that you died in the building. But you knew the forensic would found out soon that there was nobody actually died in the explosion, you were working against time. You wanted to end this before Yongguk know who you were. Then hopefully you could lived peacefully here for the rest of your life with or without him.