Fourteenth

Catch me

"Hyung are you sure about this?" Yongjae asked, Yongguk's decision was risky, he could compromised the possibility of data leakage but as far as Yongjae knew at this stage it might already leak some where. Still he had to tried to reason or at least paused Yongguk to reconsidered it, he didn't want his hyung to be a tool in this dirty game. Yongguk merely nodded his head while his eyes was fixing to the screen.Your father was on it, he typed furiously into the computer language, creating the temporary chat program and trying to forced it along in one of the tracked that was about to finished it process.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you saw the interference on the finishing track. "Dad" you grumbled, sighing, you knew you have to face him somehow and insisted on your ground, you would not live the life he wanted you to. You checked his altitude and you gasped, he was inside the FBI building especially using one of the computer in there. You quickly logged on to the camera on that particular floor, he was there with Yongguk.

Biting your lips in annoyance, you covered your tracked, altitude, latitude and ip address before dubbed it with fake ip address that would changes every three second. "That's dirty" you started typing, as soon as the text showed up everyone startled. Yongguk's heart jumped in mixed emotion, happy, hopeful, hurt, betrayal, longing any kind of emotional he could feel. "Honey, I know what you're doing" your father typed. "I can't let you do that" he continued. Gritting your teeth, of course he'd knew, you grimaced before proofing your point, the loud beep caught everyone off guard' the red dot was stable on one of the casino.

Yongguk whipped his head back to your father "What just happened?" he asked in panic "She was proofing her point" your father knew any further conversation now you'd end this quickly than he could imagine. Sighing he let out the soft smiled "She just like her mother, once she did what she believed was right, she never took single step back"  "I think it's time to tell us what you have planned, mr. Fedora" Himchan interrupted, five men that round the computer your father were using staring him in question except Yongguk, he was processing the possibility of talking you out off this. Your father didn't budged with the outburst from Yongguk's right hand. "Excellent, you did your homework" he praised, indeed his alias was Mr.Fedora the genius king of the cyber world. "But what I have planned was very simple" he turned his gazed to Yongguk with cold eyes "I'm letting you have her" shocking everyone "You'd turned your own daughter in??" Daehyun yelled in disbelief.

"That's the plan" he admitted "But it was not going to be easy, my time is running out as well" "What do you mean?" Yongguk questioned "You'll see" leaving everyone in doubt, your father attention shifted back to the screen. "Yongguk" he called after he had a thought for a minute "I'll transfer the chat box to your computer" your father said without looking at Yongguk while starting to work what he had said. Instantly Yongguk knew what your father meant, he took his stride toward his office before locking the door behind him. The chat box was brightly showing on his screen. At the sight he was nervous, his lips, he slowly sat on his chair. He caressed the keyboard in thought, how should he started. There was so many things he wanted to ask, so many thing he wanted to tell you. Yongguk let his longing look rest on the screen before started typing.