Thirteenth

Catch me

 

A week passed with more casinos went to their bankruptcy and starting to closed down, the remaining was two major casinos which was still struggling in cleaning up their system and managed their money at the same time. Whatever they had in the bank meant nothing at the moment, no one could  penetrated the system. Every time they tried to used the new system it would ran back into the same affect, it was useless.
 
Your father was frustrated, he spent his time at his most high technology work station in one of the casino. No matter how hard he tried, your blocking system would bounced him out. He tried to rebuilt the new account to penetrated and starting up the new system, it was not working. If this continued and you succeeded in your mission, he would definitely lost you from his cyber kingdom. He needed to do something.
 
 
Yongguk whipped his head from the paper on his desk when the tentative knock called for his attention. Junhong opened the door slightly, still outside the room "Hyung somebody was here to see you, he's in 102" Yongguk gave the younger one the nod showing acknowledgement.
 
He took his time, walking to the mentioned room earlier, it could be one of the Casino owner again that tried numerous time to get FBI to do something, from begging, bribing, persuading then finally overawed. His visitor back was facing the glass door and something about him have make Yongguk sensed the familiarity in this guy, The fedora man.
 
Before he got in, he gave a signed to Yongjae to record this visit, this was not normal visit for sure. After a week of the incident and gone without any trace, finally he decided to show up n his own will, this was suspicious. His team had tried hard in identified this man since then but no matched in any data, just like you, this man was not exist. "Thank you for waiting. I am special agent Yongguk. I believed you have business with me" he greeted politely, not showing his recognition to the man before him with the offered of handshake. 
 
The man took his hand with a slight smiled. Yongguk sat down across him, he quickly noticed the untouched glass of water in front of him. "How can I help you?" Yongguk offered again. The older man's mouth tugged upward into the smile that didn't even reached his eyes, it made his features looked like the mask. "On the contrary officer, you need my help"
 
Yongguk leaned back into his seat while raising his eyebrows in question. "I believed I may have told you before, she is my daughter" the man continued and Yongguk's heart skipped the beat at the mention of you "She was dead" Yongguk tried earning him a snickering from the man in front of him "You know what I know officer, she's alive" Yongguk patient was getting thin, his eagerness went high with the confirmation of your being.
 
"Why did you blow up the building?" Yongguk started to interrogation "I didn't" your father said "She did" the comment snapped Yongguk out of controlled he slammed his fist on the table loudly "How could she done it, where is she!!" he blustered. "I don't know" your father simply smiled "Don't play games with me, sir, you know I could throw you in the damn cell at anytime" he warned your old man.
 
Your father let out the chuckle like he was amused himself that even pushed the irritation in Yongguk further. "Interesting" he chimed before continued "What matter now is both you and I would lost her forever if you didn't let me help you" lost you, haven't he already lost you since the explosion?, he thought. "Here me out, agent Yongguk and it's up to you whether you need my help or not" swallowing hard Yongguk was trying to play it cool but his mind and heart was on fire "I am listening"
 
Three hours had passed since your father set his foot inside FBI building, Himchan frequently walked passed the room, trying to see what had happened behind the glass door. While Yongjae was recording the meeting in another room by himself, the rest was waiting patiently, acting normal as they could.
 
"Why would you do this?" as exhausted as he could be, Yongguk asked your father "I already lost her mom and I don't want to loose her" your father's eyes staring into the emptiness in front of him "She hates me, if you wondered" he added "But no matter what, she has to be where she belong agent. I won't let her leave my legacy behind" your father looked straight into his eyes and Yongguk swore he could have seen your eyes through your father.
 
Before he could said anything, your father got up from his seat, heading to the door "One more thing Agent, it was no use recording this meeting. I'll be in touched" stunning by your father's words, Yongguk let the man walked out the room, how could he possibly know. By the time he came to his sense, your father was long gone, leaving him a hard decision to make.