Tenth

Catch me

 

Yongguk standing in front of the remaining of his memories, he felt like crying as he took in the damage building in front of him. How could this happened. His soul was torn in two pieces, his one and only support when his day was rough, just a smile from you and he knew everything would be okay but you were gone in the blink of his eyes.
 
He stood there for only god know how long. The wind brushed through the remnants bringing along the ashes as it swept gently. Lost in his thought, he was oblivious about his surrounding. Once he sensed the being of another person behind him, his mind snapped into the reality. 
 
"Didn't mean to scare you, I am sorry" the middle age man said as he was staring at the ruined building. "That's ok" Yongguk quietly replied. "You must be fond of this place" the man commented "It's my special place" your smiling flashing in his head, Yongguk have to swallowed whatever crawling in his windpipe and forced it down, his tears threaten to rolled. "Yeah, it was mine either" Yongguk tried to see what this man looked like but with the fedora hat covered half of his face, it was hard to tell.
 
Without words the old man started to walk away and Yongguk sight shifted back to his memorable place "She is my daughter after all" as the man words came out Yongguk whipped his head to the man in fedora hat direction but he was gone the pavement was empty like nobody was there before.
 
The man's words had stirred Yongguk's mind crazily. As far as he remembered you never said anything about your family, you lived there by yourself, no family portraits, friends photo nothing. It made him to started thinking what have he learned about you. He let his mind bothered by the fact that he didn't know anything about you at all for a while. What's the point now you were gone.
 
He dragged his feet back to the office, Yongjae and Daehyun still working on th screen showing crazy activities, the red dots had increased, indicating that more casino has been affected. Right, he still had work to do, there was no time to grief. Something bothered his mind, so he went into his desk, pulling the footage he've seen before with his team.
 
He ran the video footage that he watched with his team before, he needed to get to this man. He ran the clip over and over again until his eyes widen with realization, the man who claiming that he knew who was the silent angel was holding the exactly same fedora hat, he saw ten minutes ago.