Sixth

Catch me

 

Yongjae watched the screen intently, millions of number moving from here to there just like any other times but something was off, they were too many. The phones on his floor was starting to rang crazily, all the directors wanted to know what exactly was happening when suddenly all the casino accounts in Seoul was draining to nothing. "Yongguk you need to come back here now" Yongjae remembered his called with Yongguk, this was going to be nasty. 
 
What awaited for Yongguk was a board meeting room filled with all the casino owners in Seoul, along with the FBI directors they all needed the answer. The meeting was tensed and heated. Every casinos were at their lost and they starting to point finger from the opponents, to friends and lastly to FBI. The war was about to begin at any minute. Yongguk tried his best to convinced in the meeting that his tech team was doing everything they could in stopping this, though it wasn't a good enough answer but no one has a solution in this.
 
The screens on his floor was still showing the rapid movement like a falling rain. Yongjae tried again and again to stop the process but he was bounced off every time. The trace lines were even crazier, they went wild from places to places around the world non stop, the ip addresses changed every second that no one could catched where they were starting from. Yongguk rubbed his temple down to his bridge, she was playing it rough this time, he thought. His mind was about to exploded into millions pieces. "What's the end to this" 
 
As you were busy with all the last resources you have, a screen popped up on one of your computer "Meet me at the park"you frowned. Deep down you knew, with this much commotions, it would draw attention from the man you wanted to avoid the most. But this was the right time to stirred the surface and ended what you have started four years ago, you were going to clean the deck before you were in too deep.
 
So you carefully set up the trap, also the self destruction program if anything would happened to you, all of your hard work must be done before everything washed away by the program you just set up. You locked the front door as you left and switched on the cctv you had spread all over the shop building, pairing every cameras with your phone before heading to the meeting point.
 
The wind brush through your cheek as you walked deeper into the park. You cut across the bush way to the other side where there was a pond hiding. The tall figure was standing in front of you facing the pond. It was long time ago since you two met. "Hi dad" you greeted. He turned to you with his hands in his long coat, showing his stoic face to you "What are you planning to do?" he asked.
 
Silent was all he got. You stood there quietly looking through the thick bushes surrounding you and your father. You didn't have to tell him what you were doing, he knew it already. "You are a genius, honey, it would be such a waste" you smiled sardonically  "I don't care, dad. I have made my decision" it was just a same  old conversation and disagreement. You and your father never shared the same thought, the only trace that would tied you two together was pure stubbornness. 
 
"Your job was perfect, even myself couldn't hacked into" he praised "I've learned from the best" he only chuckled to your comment "You have my legacy indeed" you stared at the calming surface of the pond ahead of you but you knew the man beside you were about to stirred the things up until he gets what he want and you have to tried your best to not falling into his trap