First

Catch me

"sir, we lost her" 

 
It was a tenth time in his four years of FBI career , he heard his teams failed in tracking and keep up with you, the silent angel. He has dedicated his whole life in hunting you and bringing you to justice. Deep in his heart he knew that you were doing a good deed, helping those in need but your way of lending the hand was wrong, you stole. 
 
Your target was always some big fat casinos or the underground pub that has heaps of illegal activities run. After every single robbed, one or two orphanage would received an enormous fund through the transfer account which could not be trace, it was decipher after decipher into many foreigns codes before tricking his team to the made up traced and ended up with the result that the original transferred was from the FBI system itself.
 
Yongguk sighed internally, he was wondering if he was ever to be able to catch you in this life time, you were too smart, too conscious and you worked alone, that fact even made his job more difficult. Normally, robbing from the casino accounts or the pub accounts was easily trace as the job would be done by many hackers but with only one person who was clearly a genius and changing tactics all the time, it was hard for his tech expert, Yongjae to keep up.
 
Sometimes you would hacked into the system, spreading the undetectable virus to sabotaged the main security system then transferred the money and many times you showed up at casino gambling a fortune yourself winning with only god knows how and left without any trace, only the surveillance camera that caught the glimpsed of your face.
 
Yongguk had never showed interest in any beauties around him but your partial photo was tattooed into his brain and heart. He knew you were beautiful from the side features but you were also dangerous as sometimes the casino guards was found unconscious on the floor, they didn't even remember what had happened. Yongguk was so focused on the dark side of event so much he was blinded by the fact that you also have your undercover on the daily basis.
 
"You don't look too good today" you joked while pouring him a cup of coffee. He just sat there silently with a tiny smile before thank you for the drink. You smiled and turned to served your awaited customers. Three years that you has this coffee shop opened across the FBI building so you could keep tracked on their move, mostly on his move, special agent Yongguk.
 
He was assigned to look after your case when you had your hand on the casino that secretly run by one of the senator. He was informed that you were a threat to national security as your job was involved with the data information and with your genius work who knew what you have learned during the process.
 
Once it was less busy you approached him again "tough day?" filling his cup with the dark liquid that was carefully brewed. "We failed" he sighed, lowered his head over his coffee cup that you just filled. Giggled you dried your serving equipments with the towel while comforting him "You'll win, I know."   He held is head up, looking at you in question "You work the hardest in this case and it will pay you off, one day you would close this case, I am sure you will" 
 
Carefully put the dry teaspoon in it's place you heard him chuckled "You said it every time I was here" you locked his gaze "Because I know you want to hear it" smiling again, you left him in his usual spot before serving the customers. Yongguk smiled to himself in silent agreement, he felt comfort every time he came here. You knew exactly what he wanted to hear and you knew him better than he did. You never asked about what he was working but knowing him, you were so sure he worked the hardest that he needed to be remind.
 
"when you gonna ask her out?" his tech asked when he left the coffee shop and found Yongjae just walked back from his car. "I will, soon" Yongguk mumbled before crossing the road with his friend to the giant concrete building in front of him.