Duruduru durudu Blah Blah

I Never Meant It

“This brat doesn’t even answer the phone” Hongki said angrily after coming back to Seoul after finishing the business matters successfully in States. He called Hyun Joong several times but he never answered the phone. He was busy talking to the guests at the party. Hongki rushed to the Kingdom Group’s main branch. “Secretary Kang,is CEO inside?” Hongki asked. “Ah manager Lee you have come early. Mr. Kim is not at the office today.” Secretary Kang answered. “Why is that?” Hongki asked. “ah Mr. Lee you don’t know? They are holding a party for Miss. Kim’s return” the secretary answered. “What! They are holding a party without telling ME? ME!!,The most important person in their life.Wait till I come you evil brat! You’ll be really sorry for what you did to me” He shouted and rushed back to Kim family home.

“oppa” Ji Won calledHyun Joong. “oh,Ji Won,Miss. Eun Hye,this is my little sister” Hyun Joong said introducing Ji Won to Eun Hye. “Annehasayo! Unnie” Ji Won bowed. “Annehasayo” Eun Hye bowed smiling.”Oh there you are” Mrs.Kim said to Hyun Joong,Eun Hye and Ji Won. “Ji Won this is the unnie I talked to you about.You should spend more time with her. Eun Hye,will that be a disturbance for you?” Mrs. Kim asked. “ani… It will be my pleasure.” Eun Hye replied. Ji Won smiled and asked “ah unnie, I heard you are a Chief prosecutor. I’ve never gone to a prosecutor office. Can I see it?” “Why not? Come with me tomorrow.” Eun Hye replied. “ah jinja? Kumawo unnie” Ji won said. “Ji Won Mr.Choi is here. Go and talk to him.” Mrs.Kim said. Ji Won bowed Eun Hye and left with her mother.

Hyun Joong went outside from the house. Eun Hye followed him. “So, you didn’t tell your mom about meeting me?” Hyun Joong asked. “Yes, I told her that I accidently hit a bum of a man.” Eun Hye said laughing. “What? You told like that? You never told her that man is handsome?” Hyun Joong said while making up his hair style while looking at Eun Hye with corner of the eyes. Eun Hye laughed hard.“ Ah I didn’t see your manager around today” said Eun Hye. “oh he’s in States. He’ll be coming tomorrow.” Hyun Joong said. Suddenly they heard some one shout  “You evil brat! How could you? You are holding a party without telling me?” “I think your manager came early” Eun Hye said seeing Hongki rushed towards them. “Yah Hongki,what are you doing here? What about States? You ran away?” Hyun Joong asked in surprise. “What! Now do you doubt me? I’m really disappointed. Hyung, you stabbed me with a knife. I don’t want to live any more” Hongki said dramatically. Eun Hye couldn’t stop her laugh.

“She must be really having fun” Krystal said to Yong Hwa. “Hmm” Yong Hwa nodded. “Ah I’m hungry I need t buy something n the way home” Krystal said. “Hmm.. let’s go together I’ll buy you dinner” Yong Hwa said. “Jinjaa?” Krystal jumped in glee. “hm. Yeah” Yong Hwa said. They both left the prosecutor office. While they rode Yong Hwa asked “where is the party that Eun Hye went?” “mulla,she just said she’s going to a party” Krystal said. “Hm.. what do you want to eat?” Yong Hwa asked. “I eat anything” Krystal said playfully. Yong Hwa smiled and stopped in front of a restaurant. They both went inside.

“eh! I’ve seen you before some where” Hongki said looking at Eun Hye. He thought for a while scratching his head. Hyun Joong and Eun Hye stood quiet smiling till Hongki find his answer. “Ah BUM HITTER!” Hongki shouted. Every one looked at Hongki. “ya Hongki” said Hyun Joong strictly “Ah miande” Hongki said in a law voice. Hyun Joong hit on Hongki’s head playfully. Eun Hye still kept laughing. The music played and couples began to dance waltz.  Hongki ran to Ji Won grabbed her hands. “ah oppa… I can’t’ Ji Won opposed. Hongki started dancing with Ji Won  ignoring her opposes.

Hyun Joong and Eun Hye watched them dancing. Eun Hye took her eyes away from the dance floor to look at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong with a wine glass on his hand, still kept smiling while looking at them dancing. “Should I ask him? Is it this the right time?” Eun Hye kept thinking looking at Hyun Joong.  “Mr. Kim, may I ask you something?” Eun Hye broke the silence between them. Hyun Joong turned. “hm? Yes you may” he said. “Umm I wanted to ask you, why you kept caring about my family so much?” Eun Hye asked.  “What should I tell her? What should I do” Hyun Joong thought. “It’s not…”  “Oppa, unnie…  why don’t you dance? “ Ji Won cut in to Hyun Joong. “Miss. Eun Hye may I have the honor of this dance?” Hyun Joong asked Eun Hye while asking giving his hand. “umm… I’m not sure, I’ve never dance before” Eun Hye said in unsure. “It’s not that hard unnie, oppa go and dance with her” Ji Won said mischievously. “all right” Eun Hye said placing her hand on Hyun Joong.  She felt ….. something….something strange.  They went into the dance floor. It played SS501’s “Because I’m Stupid”
 

Neoui harue nan eoptgettji

Tto kieokjoch'a eoptgettjiman

Neoman paraman pogoittneun nan

Honja ch'ueokeul mandeulgo isseo

 

Naegen sarangiran areumdaun sangch'eokat'a

Neoui yeppeun misoreul poado

Hamkke nan utjido mothae

 

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen

Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun

Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola

Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU

Honja dasi tto SING FOR YOU

Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

 

Bye, bye, never say goodbye

Ireohke chapji mothajiman

I need you amu maldo mothae I want you

Paraedo dasi paraedo

 

Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen

Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun

Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola

Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU

 

Niga neomu saenggaknaneun nalen

Kaseum sirigo seulp'eun naleneun

Niga pogosip'ta ipgae maemdola

Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU

Honja dasi tto SING FOR YOU

Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!

Eun Hye thought while she dances with Hyun Joong “Oh…. I feel like Jan Di in Ji Hoo’s hands”  she felt strange feelings but she liked that feelings. “Though I escaped from her question this time I’ll have to answer her someday.” Hyun Joong thought while they dance.

“We came” Yong Hwa said while looking at Krystal in the next seat. Krystal was sleeping. Yong Hwa kept looking at her for a while. He felt sorry to wake up her. But it was late. “Krystal,we came back to your home wake up”  Yong Hwa said. Krystal woke up and looked around. “Go inside. It’s late.” Yong Hwa said. Krystal smiled and they both got off the car. “Then I’ll be going Mr. Jung. Thank you for the dinner” Krystal bowed Yong Hwa. “You are welcome Krystal good night” Yong Hwa smiled.  Yong Hwa kept looking at Krystal while she went towards her home. Krystal stopped and turned back ran towards Yong Hwa and gave a quick Kiss on his cheek and ran inside her house. His head gave sounds like “Duruduru durudu Blah Blah Duruduru durudu No No” Yong Hwa kept standing with his hand on his cheek startled by the sudden kiss Krystal kept on his cheek.