Hey you! I know you

I Never Meant It

Eun Hye was waiting for Ji Won when Ji Won and Hyun Joong stopped in front of Eun Hye’s house.” Good Morning unnie” Ji Won shouted while putting her head out of the shutter. Eun Hye smiled and said Good Morning. Hyun Joong bent to see Eun Hye and said get in. Eun Hye did as he said.

 

They stopped in front of the prosecutor office when Hyun Joong’s phone rang. “ah is it argent? Ok I’m on my way.” Hyun Joong answered the phone. “Ji Won, oppa can’t get down now. You go with unnie. Oppa will come to get you.” Said Hyun Joong. They said farewell and Hyun Joong left. Ji Won and Eun Hye went inside. “Good morning prosecutor” Yong Hwa greeted. “I have seen him… he is cappuccino guy” Ji Won recognized Yong Hwa .omo my prayer worked I met him again!”  “Hey you! I know you. The cappuccino guy. You are him right? Jung Yong Hwa?” Ji Won called Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa came near and said “oh miss it’s you. You are Ji Won. Kim Ji Won” Yong Hwa said smiling. “You know each other?” Eun Hye asked in surprise.  No one saw Krystal come in when Ji Won explained Eun Hye their 1st meeting. “Mr. Jung I spilled your cappuccino. Let me buy you a one today.” Ji Won said smiling. “ah Miss Kim I can’t….” “If I didn’t get this chance to go out with him, I won’t even get to know him” Ji Won thought. “oh pleeeaaaassseeee Mr.Jun.” Ji Won begged. “Yong Hwa go with her. But bring her back safely. Otherwise her oppa will kill me” said Eun Hye. “Ok then come miss.” Said Yong Hwa helplessly. They left the office.

 

Krystal thought alone in her cabin “He never comes with me like that. Who is that princess suddenly dropped in here?”. “Krystal are you alright? are you crying?” Eun Hye asked. “Prosecutor, no” Krystal said while rubbing off tears. “Prosecutor I’m going out for a bit.” Said Krystal and left the office. Meanwhile Yong Hwa and Ji Won walked along the garden sipping their coffee. “So you are a prosecutor?” asked Ji Won. “yes miss I am” answered Yong Hwa. “Drop out the “miss” and call me Ji Won” Ji Won asked Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa looked surprised. Hongki accidently saw Ji Won with Yong Hwa when he passed the garden on his car “Isn’t that Ji Won?”. He stopped the car and walked towards the garden. “Will that be all right miss?” askd Yong Hwa. While taking another zip of the coffee. ”Of cause. And can I call you oppa?” asked Ji Won. Yong Hwa coughed out the coffee hearing what Ji Won said. “oppa are you all right? She asked while tapping Young Hwa’s back. “Yes miss I’m al right” said Yong Hwa. “ah oppa…. Call me Ji Won” said Ji Won making up a frustrated face. Yong Hwa started laughing seeing Ji Won’s face. “oppa… why are you laughing. It’s not funny” said Ji Won making up another face. “Miss, no I mean Ji Won do you always do that? Your mouth looks like an orange peel” said Yong Hwa Ji Won started laughing too.Hongki kept watching everything from a distance. Though he had seen Yong Hwa before, he couldn’t recognize him. He felt sad. He wanted to think the guy was only her friend. But his heart ached seeing Ji Won with another guy. He walked along the path way and saw a bench. He went near to take a seat. He saw another lady sitting on the bench. When he went near the bench he saw that he has seen this girl somewhere before. “Where did I saw her?” Hongki thought while going back to his memories.  “ah! Bum hitter’s friend!“ He recognized her. “Hello miss!”  Said Hongki. Krystal raised her head and saw Hongki. “You!” said Krystal. “yes me” said Hongki while sitting beside her. “What are you doing here alone? Where’s your boy friend?” asked Hongki. “Boyfriend?” Krystal repeated in surprise. “Yes, Mr. Jung isn’t he your boyfriend?” asked Hongki. Krystal didn’t said anything. She kept looking at the ground. “You look sad today miss.” Said Hongki. “Yes” said Krystal. “Me too a little bit heart broken today” said Hongki. “in a time like this I want to eat an ice cream. But I think you need something strong” said Krystal. “No, no, no I like to eat ice cream too.” Said Honki. “Jinja? Then I know a good ice cream shop. Shall we go?” asked Krystal smiling. “Chuvaaaa” Hongki shouted.