Then Who's this?

I Never Meant It

Only Hyun Joong, Eun Hye, Ji Won, Hongki, Mrs. Kim & Mrs. Yoon was left at home after the party was over. “Miss. Eun Hye let me drop you home” Hyun Joong said “ah no, Mr.Kim I can take a taxi” “ah how can a young girl go home alone? Adeul take her home” Mrs. Kim said. “yea omma” Hyun Joong agreed. “You are really beautiful Eun Hye and smart too” Mrs. Kim told while touching Eun Hye’s chin. Eun Hye blushed. “But where’s this pumpkin head? Asked Hyun Joong looking for Hongki. “oppa” Ji Won called, pointing at floor. Hyun Joong saw what  she was pointing at. It was Hongki passed out on the floor,drunken and snoring. “Ah jinja this brat!” Hyun Joong said angrily. “Ya Hongki” Hyun Joong shouted. “deaaaa” Hongki said mumbling. “Did you drink this much?” Hyun Joong asked. “just a ti….ny shot” Hongki said showing a tiny bit bending his fingers. “yes,yes I see you have drunk a TI…..NY BIT from 3 bottles” Hyun Joong said. “ah Hyung today it was a very special day. So I drank for happiness and you tried to hold a party without me! You rotten rat!” Hongki blabbered. “Ah! this won’t do!” Hyun Joong said. He bent and got Hongki in his hands went to the couch and put him on it. Hongki suddenly grabbed Hyun Joong  “My bright meteor! Light of my eyes, my little cute lamb,joy of my existence,My warm Julliett,My soul,My heart,my Ji Won” Hongki blabbered while lying on the couch holding Hyun Joong. “wah! This brat makes poems when drunk…” mmmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaazzzzzzzz!!! “Ya Hongki!!!” Hyun Joong shouted. “Did Hongki oppa just kissed oppa’s lips???” Ji Won started laughing so hard. Eun Hye was shoked. “Ah you are laughing? This is all because of you dongseang! And you are laughing” Hyun Joong said angrily rubbing his lips. “Let him wake up I’ll teach the lesson of his life!” shouted Hyun Joong angrily. Ji Won was still laughing. Hongki was snoring hard and kept lying in the couch like a dead toad.”Then shall we go?” Hyun Joong asked Eun Hye. “ah ok  Mr. Kim” said Eun Hye. “Then Mrs. Kim I’m going. Thank you for inviting us on party and thank you for this beautiful dress” She bowed Mrs. Kim.  Mrs. Kim smiled at Eun Hye and hugged her. “Come to see me when you are free” she said to Eun Hye. Eun Hye nodded smiling. “Unnie then I’ll see you tomorrow at your place. I’ll come with oppa.then we can go together” Ji Won said hugging Eun Hye. “hm chuva” Eun Hye said smiling.

“Mr.Kim,can you answer the question I asked you before?” Eun Hye asked Hyun Joong.while they are going back to her home.”Mm here that came again… what should I tell her?” Hyun Joong thought. “Miss I can’t answer your question right now. I’ll tell you when the right time comes” Hyun Joong said.” The car stopped in front of Eun Hye’s home thanks to Eun Hye’s directions. They both got off the car.  “Mr. Kim thank you for the ride” Eun Hye bowed Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong smiled and said “It was my pleasure… Miss please call me Hyun Joong instead of Mr. Kim” Eun Hye smiled. “Then Mr … no Hyun Joong call me Eun Hye too.” Said Eun Hye. “all right. Then Eun Hye good night sleep well” said Hyun Joong said smiling. “Yoo too, Hyun Joong” said Eun Hye and went inside her home. Hyun Joong left too.

Hongki woke up in the morning and realized that he was in a couch instead of his room. Then he remembered how he drank 3 bottles and passed out. “Oh what’s the time? 6.45 am?” Hongki said to himself. “Ah! My Ji Won must be still sleeping. I should go and see. She looks so cute when she’s sleeping” he thought and went upstairs. She tiptoed towards Ji Won’s room. He slowly opened her room’s door. He saw Ji Won sleeping covered in her blanket faced coverd by a pillow. “Oh look how cute she’s sleeping. Like a little girl” Hongki thought. He went near Ji Won’s bead. Bent and cooed “ Ji Won baby… are you still sleeping?” He touched Ji Won’s face. “Oppa what are you doing?” Hongki turned around to see who talked. He saw Ji Won standing behind him.  “Ji Won??? You are standing there and then, then who is this” Hongki was confused, he lifted up the pillow in two fingers and saw Hyun Joong’s angry face staring at him. “oh! Hyung…. Good morning (in english)” said Hongki still holding the pillow with one hand and waving from the other hand. “Hongki you kissed me last night and now you came to make love to me” Hyun Joong shouted while getting up to hit Hongki. Hongki ran out fast as he can. “I said stop there! I won’t let you to date even a man! ” Hyun Joong chased him.  Ji Won laughed so hard. “ah that idiot didn’t know that we changed our rooms when he went to States. Thank god it was not me who was sleeping here” Ji Won said to her self.