You are my guardian angel

I Never Meant It

Hyun Joong came to the prosecutor office to get his sister.  “Eun Hye where’s Ji Won? Hyun Joong asked “Ah she went out with..” Hyun Joong’s phone rang before Eun Hye finished .It was Ji Won “oppa,I’m out with a friend. I’ll come home. Oppa don’t wait for me.”“ah ok then.” Said Hyun Joong. “Hyun Joonshi I’m going out too.” Said Eun Hye and bowed Hyun Joong. “ah, Eun Hyeshi shall I give you a lift?” asked Hyun Joong. “I’m going to visit my father so you can go along Hyun Joongshi.Thank you” said Eun Hye. “I can drop you there. Please get on” Hyun Joong said while opening the car door for Eun Hye. Eun Hye smiled and said “ok if you are insisting..” she got on the car they rode to the cemetery.

 

“Omoooo look at all the ice cream flavors here.” Said Hongki surprised by the all the ice cream he saw in the shop which he followed Krystal to. “see I told you, What should I eat today?” she asked herself while running her eyes through all the ice cream flavors.  “This one” Hongki and Krystal both shouted pointing at cherry vanilla ice cream. “You want to eat that too?” asked Krystal surprised. “Yes I like that flavor sooooooo much” said Hongki showing how much he likes widening his hands. Krystal laughed. They both ate 5 ice creams each!!!

 

“I asked oppa to leave without waiting for me” said Ji Won to Yong Hwa. “So can oppa drop me to my home?” Ji Won asked smiling. “Sure” said Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa took Ji Won home. “oh I’m full” said Hongki. “me too” said Krystal. “Come I’ll drop you home.” Said Hongki. “No” Krystal opposed. “Why?” Hongki asked in confusion. “Because,because who knows what you’ll do to me when I got on your car?” said Krystal. “eh? Do you see me as a ert now?” Asked Hongki angrily. “Who knows? When I 1st saw you I thought you were a ert.” Said Krystal. “omo omo look at this one” said Hongki angrily. “Then go by yourself bye!” Hongki left the shop. “ah ottokke? I’ll have to walk now” Krystal said to herself. “Mister….. wait for me” Krystal ran behind Hongki.

 

Hyun Joong watched Eun Hye crieng in front of her father’s tomb. His heart felt cramps it was really hurting. He controlled his emotions hardly. “Hyun Joongshi sorry to kept you waiting.” Eun Hye said to Hyun Joong. Her face was pale and eyes swollen red. “  I’m sorry for showing my self like this. I could nt con troll I’m so…” She said crying her words broke. “Eun Hyeshi,please don’t try to control. Let it out. Don’t  care I’m standing here. “said Hyun Joong . Eun Hye started to cry harder. “Hyun Joongshi if you wasn’t there for us,my omma and I’m dead by now” she said in broken words. Hyun Joong couldn’t stand there any more he went near Eun Hye and hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry Eun Hyeshi, I’m so sorry” he said to Eun Hye. “Hyun Joongshi please don’t be sorry. It wasn’t your fault. You were my guardian angel for all these year. Hyun Joongshi” she wept on Hyun Joongs shoulder. Hyun Joong felt guilty,his heart ached.

 

Hongki’s car stopped at Krystal’s house. “Gumawo. Good night” Krystal bowed Hongki. “Miss I’m Lee Hongki. Call me Hongki” said Hongki. “You can call me Krystal” Krystal said smiling. “She went inside her house.closed the door while Hongki was still looking at her. When Hongki turned back to get on the car “Bye…….!!!” He saw Krystal waving him putting only her head and hand out of the door. Hongki waved good bye.

Eun Hye fell asleep on the seat next to Hyun Joong. He stopped in front of Eun Hye’s house. Hyun Joong felt really sorry to wake Eun Hye up. He opened the door of the car from Eun Hye’s side opened her bag and found the keys of the house. Then he put his arms around her lift and took her to his arms and went inside her house. He kept Eun Hye on the bed. Covered her up by the blanket. He touched her face gently. He kept looking at her. He heard his heart beat raising. He kept his hand on the chest and smiled.