I Never Meant It

I Never Meant It

Eun Hye was shocked to hear that she was pregnant. Tears kept soaking her cheeks. " I'll leave you alone now for you to think sometime. Madam is ill hearingthe shocking news. I'll go and see her." Mrs. Yoon said. "omma does he know?" Eun Hye askd. "No, not yet. Only me and madam knows" she replied. "omma tell him to come" she said taking a deep breath. 

 

Eun Hye turned and saw Hyun Joong entering. He looked down and avoid her eyes. He felt guilty. He went to her and stood beside. No one talked. Eun Hye was lost in he feelings, revenge,love, and now their baby. She again rubbed her tummy. She already felt the love for her baby inside her. She wanted see it. talk to it. She lookd at Hyun Joong still lying on bed. "Why did he do that?" she asked. Hyun Joong stayed for a while and answered. "It's not only he's guilty, I'm guilty too. we planned it together. When the first time we met, I knew it was you. We both pretended that we were strangers because we both didn't want you to know. We met many times without you knowing. Even Hongki knew I had a pledged brother, but he didn't know that it was Yong Hwa. He warned me many times not to be with you. He tried so much to seperate us because he didn't want you to get hurt. But I'm wrong.  l let my feelings conquer me. We both thought we'll hide it well from you. I'm not asking for forgiveness, but don't take revenge only on my dongsaeng. I'm guilty too." Hyun Jong confessed honestly. Eun Hye got up and sat on the bed in anger. "Are you done? is that all you have to say? Take revenge from you? Is that so easy for you to tell? I..." She needed to vomit. She closed and ran to the wash room. "Eun Hye!" he ran behind her. He kept holding and tapping her back while she puked. "Ginchana?" he asked. She kept leaning on him for she had lost her strength. He carried her to the bed and liyed her there. He bent and kissed her forehead. A tear dropped on to her eye from his eye. He turned back to go away, she grabbed his hand. He turned back. He saw Eun Hye's tears filled eyes looking at him. "Do you remember our first night?" she asked. He flashbacked that night, he noticed that the same thing happened that night too. She kept holding his hand. He came closer. She took his hand and kept it on her stomach. Hyun Joong was confused. He looked at her eyes, she nodded. "Eun Hye" he said. "Is that still easy? Do you want me to take revenge on you?" she asked sobbing. He bent down and hugged her. She cried so much that his blazer was soaked by her tears. He kept rubbing her head. "I'm sorry baby" he said. 

 

Yong Hwa was listning to their conversation behind. He felt so guilty that he wanted to kill him self. He turned back to go but Eun Hye saw him. "Yong Hwa" she called. He turned back and saw both of them looking at him. He came closer. "Eun Hye, I'm not deserved to be here, please let Hyung to be in your side. But I want to say that I NEVER MEANT IT. But I'm ready to accept my sins." He said. "How was your mother? do you have a photo of her?" she asked. Both Hyun Joong and Yong Hwa took their vollets out. They both had two different photos of their mother. "You couldn't save her?" she asked. The both kept looking down. "oppa" Ji Won entered the room crying. "oppa" she went to Yong Hwa and hugged him tightly. "Ji Won... don't do this" Yong Hwa said rubbing her head. "Unnie... spare them eh?" she said hugging Hyun Joong. "unniee..." she kept crying. Eun Hye hold her hand "Ji Won don't cry. I have made my decision. I can't stay without Hyun Joong and before all that our baby needs his father" she said. "unnie..?" Ji Won asked in shock. "yes, and Yong Hwa you stayed by me for all thes years being a truly good friend and now I know, it wasn't all your fault. I hit you and you accidently shot my father and Ji Won I know your feelings. If appa was here, he will take the same decision. I forgive both of you for the sake of my baby. Having a baby inside me, I can't carry anger and dissapoinment in me." she said leaning her head on Hyun Joongs shoulder her hands on her stomach. "Unnie" Ji Won hugged her. Yong Hwa came and hugged Eun Hye with Ji Won. All 4 hugged together.All the others, Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Yoon, Hongki and Krystal came in. "Woahhh cooooool" Hongki yelled seeing them hugging. Mrs. Kim cryied in happiness. Hongki grabbed Krystal and joined the hug too. 

 

 

Ji Won and Yong Hwa was walking on her garden. "Why don't we go Jeju now?" Yong Hwa asked. "Now?" she asked in surprise. "Hmm yeah.... and we can be alone. Just two of us otte?" He said looking at her in a y way. "Ya oppa..." Ji Won yelled giving a shot on his chest. "Come here ad nag me" he said puling her close. "oppa stop. omma will see us" she opposed his behaviour. "See, you never stop nagging me" he pressed his lips against her. Ji Won was so happy. He broke the kiss and put his arms around her and raised her. "I'm going to carry you to Jeju" he said "ah oppa put me down" she yelled. "you never stop nagging me" "ah oppaaaa"

 

Chan...." Hongki surprised Krystal by a super cute ice cream. "Wahhhh" Krystap gasp. "I made it just for you" he said giving it to her. She took it and tasted it. "mmmm yummy" she said. Up in her lip there was ice cream. Hongki reached his finger to wipe it away but he put down his finger and wiped it away by eating the ice cream on her lips from his mouth. Krystal was surprised. She kept looking at him in widened eyes. He smiled and kissed her again.

 


Eun Hye and Hyun Joong was alone in Hyun Joong's room. Mrs. Kim always made her eat something. She ate a lot too. "Ha? how many glass of milk you finished already?" Hyun Joong asked. Eun Hye smiled. "Your kid is making me really hungry" she said lying beside him on bed. He turned around to see her closely. He hugged her tightly. "We need to get married soon" he said. "Hmm" she replied. He looked in to her eyes and kissed her temple. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" she replied. He got up and bent to her stomach. He kept his ear on her tummy. "Annehasayo! this is your father. How are you doing there? And why do you eat so much eh?" he talked to the baby. Eun Hye laughed seeing his stupid work. "Come out soon ok? We are waiting for you" He kissed her tummy "I love you" he said and bent again to Eun Hye's face and kissed her gently on her lips. 

 

                                                    ~ The End~            

 

Author note : Special Edition on next chapter. Please look forward to it