The Truth Reveals

I Never Meant It

Meanwhile Mrs. Kim asked Eun Hye to take a look at Hyun Joong's room. She was really happy to see his room. She went upstairs with Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim opened the door for her and left. She went in to his room.Meanwhile Krystal made Hongki fell in a sleep and tiptoed out of the  room. When she came out she saw Eun Hye come out of Hyun Joongs room, frightened and pale. "Eun Hye" Krystal called. Eun Hye climbed down the stairs dumb founded. She walked to the door like a zombie. She didn't hear any one calling her name.Hyun Joong came home with medicine and searched for Eun Hye. Mrs. Kim told him about the weird behaviour of Eun Hye. He tried to call her but her phone was switched off. He wanted to go to see her but he had to stay with Hongki.

 

Eun Hye was crying so hard alone in her room. She flashbacked the day her father died. She remembere the bracelet which the criminal had in his hand was the same bracelet which Hyun Joong had in his hand. She flashbacked the Jewellary box which she found in his room was her mother's one and it had her mother's ring on it too. She couldn't believe it. It made her heart rip in to 100 pieces. The man he loved so dearly decieved her. She kept crieng for hours. "It doesn't matter. I don't care about my love. I promised my father that I'll get the revenge of his murder someday. It's the important thing now" she chose her to take revenge upon her love. She took a call to Yong Hwa. "I found the criminal." she said. "What? Who?" Yong Hwa asked in panic. Eun Hye began to cry. She told him the full details. "I'm giving you 1 and half hours. Bring all the officers to Hyun Joong's house. I'll get him out. I count on you" she hanged up. Yong Hwa was feeling crazy. He couldn't think of anything. He immediaely took a call.

 

Hyun Joong was sleeping with Hongki because he was sick. Hongki got up hearing Hyun Joong's phone ring inside his pillow. "ah jinja? who's calling at this hour?" He answere the phone. He kept listening to what the caller said in shock. The phone slipped from his hand and dropped to the floor. Hyun Joong got up. "what happened?" he asked. Hongki was dumbfounded and kept still. He saw the phone on the floor. It's screen mentioned the name "Yong Hwa". "Hongki what happened? tell me! what did he told you?" he shook Hongki in panic. "You, you hyun you two" Hongki managed to tell that all when they heard the door bell. Hyun Joong ran to the door and opened it. It was Yong Hwa. "Hyung she got to know everything" he told sweating. "What? how?" Hyun Joong asked frightened. "The jewelry box" Yong Hwa said. "What jewelry box?... wait! that belongs to them?" he asked in shocked. Eun Hye rushed in and caught Hyun Joong from his collar. "You dog! this much time you decieved me? you thought your dog money will wash away your sins? I hate you so much! I'll rip you apart you bag of !" she scolded him like a mad woman. Hyun Joong stayed still letting her to put out her anger. "You two what did you do?" Hongki yelled in anger. Eun Hye saw Yong Hwa. She was shocked. "Yong Hwa, what are you doing here?" she asked going near him. "Eun Hye" he said. "maareee" Hongki yelled to Yong Hwa. "Eun Hye I'm really sorry! I....I'm ashamed to ask forgiveness. It's not" "Eun Hye You are right I killed your father" Hyun Joong cut in. "Hyung!" Yong Hwa said. "Hyung?" Eun Hye repeated in confusion. "Eun Hye It's not Hyun Joong. I killed your father. I did it" Yong Hwa said. Eun Hye was shocked to her death. Her mind was blocked. She saw a blurred vision of Yong Hwa pulling out the same kind of bracelet from his pocket. His voice got blurred in her ears. She felt dizzy. Suddenly everything went dark. Hongki grabbed her without letting her fall. Hyun Joong tried to hold her but Hongki gave him a devilish stare stopping him. Hongki carried her to the car.

 

Eun Hye saw how her father got shot clearly.  She saw how  her mother shouted "nooooo"  when she hit on the criminal's head. The bullet reliesed from the gun because of the shot she gave on his head.. She woke up shaking in a hospital bed. She was rounded by every one. "Eun Hye are you awake?" Mrs. Yoon asked holding her hand. "Eun Hye" Hyun Joong touched her hand but she took it away.  "omma I want to talk with you alone" she told. Every one went out. "Omma" she called. Mrs. Yoon listened to her. "omma Yong Hwa said he did it." she said criying. "Eun Hye they told me what happened. Master Hyun Joong had been lost for a few years. Kim family lost him in a crowded carnival when he was very little. Yong Hwa's mother had found him and raised him like her own child along with Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa's mother had been discovered with a cancer and they haven't had money to treat her. They both had gone around begging, but that wasn't enough for her treatments. That's why they had come up with the idea of robbing our house. Yong Hwa hasn't had any intention of shooting your father. but.." "I saw it. I saw it was because of my hit, the gun reliesed a bullet" Eun Hye said cutting her mother. "Yes the two bracelets were a gift from their mother before she died. Master didn't know about the jewelry box. He had thought it belonged to their mother." Mrs. Yoon said. Eun Hye cried "omma nan ottokke?" she said crying. "Should I forgive them?" she asked. "Eun Hye, Mr. Kim looked after us for all these years and Yong Hwa was your closest friend. They stayed beside you because they truly regretted their doing. And Eun Hye, about master and you, if you take revenge on him now..... you'll be making another child to grow up without his father." she said looking at Eun Hye. "Omma? what? what's the meaning of that?" Eun Hye asked in confusion. "You fell unconscious not only because of the shock. Eun Hye, you are going to be a mother" she said holding Eun Hyes hand. "omma?" she asked in skock. Mrs. Yoon nodded. She remembered how they made love to each other, how happy she was with him.  Tears rolled down her face. She rubbed her tummy gently.