The spilled cappuccino

I Never Meant It

“Because you can’t loose me? What are you… what is the party got to do with you don’t want to loose me? Besides I’ve already told you to forget your feelings towards me Yong Hwa. You know I never see you more than as a close friend, a very close friend. It’s only you I have to share my pain. You were always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry. If you are going to keep on doing this, then it will make me uncomfortable to stay around you. That will lose my only hide out. I don’t want to loose you too Yong Hwa I need you as my closest friend in my life. Why don’t you understand this? And about Krystal and you, why don’t you see her? Look how much she cares about you, bring lunch for you everyday and feed you. She must be really hurt by you being this much stubborn.”  Eun Hye told Yong Hwa while he obediently kept listening to her.  “Prosecutor, I…. I” “No Yong Hwa just go home for now and have a good sleep. Think of my words carefully. I’ll see you tomorrow”  Eun Hye said before Yong Hwa said anything more. Eun Hye left Yong Hwa alone and took her leave first.  Yong Hwa kept standing alone his face facing the ground.

“Omma…… “ Ji Won ran to Mrs. Kim and hugged her tightly. “Omo look at my little princess grown all the way to a beautiful lady” Mrs. Kim said holding her daughter. “omma I missed you. You promised you’ll come to Japan last year, but you never came” Ji Won said in disappointment. “You know I was not in my good health to fly baby. Omma is sorry, now you are here, we’ll spend more time together” Mrs.Kim smiled at her daughter.  “oh look at this… did appa gave this to you. He never sends me such beautiful things” Mrs. Kim said while touching the diamond necklace on Ji Won’s neck. “omma it’s not appa gave me.” Ji Won said. “Then who? You are dating?” Mrs.Kim asked.”No omma , this is Hongki oppa’s welcome back present for me” Ji Won said. Mrs. Kim looked at Hongki,smiled at him and said “so you haven’t given up yet” Hongki hid his face. “Ajumma…” Ji Won grabbed the hands of Mrs.Yoon. “Little miss,ain’t I glad to see you all grown up in to a very charming young lady” Mrs.Yoon said. “I missed your bed time stories ajumma, now while I’m here read me me stories. “I see you are the same little Miss who left us four years ago” Mrs. Kim said while rubbing Ji Won’s head. Meanwhile Hyun Joong came in. “Where’s my naughty princess” he shouted in glee. “Oppaaaaa Ji Won ran into Hyun Joong and hanged on his neck. “omo omo my neck! You behave still as a 6 year old, fatty.” Hyung Joong teased while hugging his sister. “ah oppa… I’m not fat. I was the hottest girl in college.” Ji won said making up a face. “oh then how many boys did you date?” Hyun Joong teased while pinching Ji Won’s nose. “Ah oppa stop already” Ji Won shouted

It passed mid night when Young  Hwa went in to his room. He sat on the floor beside his bed. He felt tired and he was hurt. “pabo” he said to him self. “If only I could change everything” he couldn’t sleep th roughout  he whole night.

“What was that got in to him to drag me out of the party? Men are hard to understand.  I should have met the CEO if that idiot didn’t do foolishness.” Eun Hye fell asleep.

“What should I make him today? Smiling sandwiches? Spongebob cheese salad? Mmm that will do.” Krystal was busy making lunch for Yong Hwa.  “You’ll look at me soon I know” She told her self.

“Hongki so do your best. I’m counting on you. Hyun Joong said in the departure of the airport. “I will Hyung.” Hongki said. “Don’t be afraid Hyung I will come back to you in 3 days. I’ll be coming back to bother you. ” Hongki said. They both laughed.

“Eun Hye is right. I should look at Krystal. At least I should try.” Yong Hwa thought. “Krystal I’ll come to get you,wait for me” Yong Hwa said to Krystal through phone. “Jinja? Oh oppa .. yes yes, I’ll be waiting” Krystzal answered with joy. “Omo has he risen from the other side of the bed today? Ah finally…” Krystal was overwhelmed .

“Two Cappuccinos, please? ” Yong Hwa said to the counter of the café. “Thank you” he said while taking the Cappuccinos. He turned around splash! He bounced in to a girl. His Cappuccino was all over  the girl’s dress. “Oh my god! I’m really sorry Miss.”  Yong Hwa apologized. “Oh no, my clothes are ruined. I don’t even have time to go back home. Ah nan ottoke?” the girl shouted in disappointment. “Oh miss I’m sincerely sorry. What can I do for you? Shall I give you a ride?” Yong Hwa asked. “No I need to attend to a meeting now. But I can’t go looking like this.” She said. “Then,then” Yong Hwa grabbed her hand and crossed the road and went inside a mall. “Choose a dress miss. I’ll pay.” Yong Hwa said . The girl kept staring at him. “Ah miss It’s getting late already” Yong Hwa said. The girl came back to her senses and went in.Yong Hwa called Krystal ” Krystal I’m sorry something came up. Go to the office by yourself for today. I’m really sorry”. "oh ok" Krystal said sadly. "Ah I was an idiot" Krystal thought.