Slipped golf stick

I Never Meant It

(Because I miss you- Jung yong Hwa)

nan bonaenjul aratjyo da namgimeobsi
anijyo anijyo nan ajik geudaereul mot bonaetjyogeuriwo geuriwoseo geudaega geuriwoseomaeil nan honjaseoman geudaereul bureugo bulleobwayo

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

"It's the same I feel for you, it never changed Eun Hye,I was wrong to think that you'll accept me when I confessed my love towards you.I wish I could help you to relieve the pain inside you,but still.... I know I'll fail you some day Eun Hye. I'm truly sorry." Yong Hwa said to himself alone sitting under the empty night sky. "My heart is empty as this sky" 

****

“Krystal what are you doing? It’s getting late hurry up and bring the files” Eun Hye speaked through the phone. “yes chief”  Junior officer Krystal Jung replied.  “prosecutor may I come in” “yes Yong Hwa come in” . Meanwhile Krystal too came in. "chief here are the files. Do we need to come with you too?" Krystal asked Eun Hye. "Why you have some other plans Krystal? And what did you mean by "we"?" Eun Hye asked in confution. "well I was thinking of going somewhere with Yong Hwa" Krystal said playfully looking at Yong Hwa. "What? what are you talking about Krystal? I never knew we had a plan like that." Yong Hwa asked in surprise." kekeke all right, all right keep your romance out of the work in office." Eun Hye said while winking an eye to Yong Hwa. "Aish! Eun Hye we have nothing like that" Yong Hwa shouted. "Oh look you calld me by my name. keke" Eun Hye teased Yong Hwa. "Ah women!" Yong Hwa said. "Ok, enough with the jokes, we need to head to the FNC. Cairman must be waiting"  said Eun Hye while grabbing her hand bag and files. Yong Hwa left the room. Krystal looked at Eun Hye with a sad expression. "That's why I'm telling you to confess soon." Eun Hye said. "Though I wanted to tell him,he never give me a chance. He never look at me. And I'm afraid. He only have you in his mind chief" Krystal said looking down at the floor. "Krystal, just give him some time. He'll see you. Never give up on your love" Eun Hye said while tapping on Krystal's shoulder. "Hurry now we have to go" Eun Hye said. "Yes chief" Krystal managed to reply in her broken voice.

They stopped in front of FNC entertainment building. "We came to meet the chairman. We have an appointment" Yong Hwa said to the receptionist while showing his prosecutor identity. "Oh I'm sorry chairman is not at the office right now. Manager informed me to give this to you" the receptionist said while handing a letter to Yong Hwa. "ah thank you" Yong Hwa said to the receptionist. He opened the letter and got to know that chairman needs to meet them in the golf grounds. They hurried back to the car and headed towards the grounds. They met the chairman there. " Oh there you are. I'm really sorry if you had any inconvieniance coming here prosecutor Yoon ." chairman of FNC said to Eun Hye. " Oh not at all Mr. Jang" Eun Hye said smiling. "You impressed me very much Miss.Yoon. You managed to solve our case about the cyber attack. For such a young aged lady to show such talent is outstanding.First time I saw you, I had doubts. But you surprised me." chairman said while walking in to the golf field with Eun Hye. "Mr.Jang your appreciation is more than I deserve" said Eun Hye smiling.Mean time Krystal followed Yong Hwa around like a little girl following a baloon man. "Why are you following me Miss Jung? Do you have anything to tell me?" asked Yong Hwa. "No, nothing." Krystal said while digging the ground with her toes." I was wondering if we can go out and eat ice cream" Krystal said playfully. "Ice cream? I don't like ice cream" Yong Hwa said dissapointing Krystal. "Miss Yoon haveyou ever played golf?" chairman asked Eun Hye. "hm no, I've never played it Mr. Jang" Eun Hye replied. "Then let me teach you" chairman said giving the golf stick to Eun Hye. He taught her how to wing the stick. when Eun Hye gave her first try, the stick slipped from her hands and flew away and thud! It landed on a another player's back who was bending towards the ground. "ouch!" the player shouted in pain. "oh my god what have I done" Eun Hye said biting her fingers.

Yong Hwa and Krystal came running. "oh my! I'm so sorry mister. It was my first time holding a golf stick. It slipped from my hands. Miande, jeomal miande" Eun Hye said to the stranger who got hit by her slipped golf stick. "It's ok,don't worry miss" stranger replied still rubbing his back. He was wearing a golf suite with a matching cap. Eun Hye noticed that he was rather handsome. "Sir, we shouldn't let this slide away like this. Your back is hurt" another man brock in to the conversation. "Then, what can I do? shall I buy you a coffee?" Eun Hye asked. "chuva" the other person said "Yah manager Lee, stop with that ok. Miss I'm sorry for my manager's informality." the stranger said bowing to Eun Hye. "No,let me buy you a pain killer then." Eun Hye said. "If she's going to buy me a pain killer it will really be embarassing because it was not only my back got hurt but the other part too" the stranger thought. "Ah miss no I think a drink will do" stranger said quickly.