Plan Failed

I Never Meant It

Eun Hye, Yong Hwa & Krystal went into the Kingdom hotel and took their seats at the reserved tables. “Chief,what is the function?” asked yong Hwa in confusion. “Ah.. you too just wait here I have some matters to go and check. Order the food. I’ll come right back” Eun Hye said and left the table.

Eun Hye called Hyun Joong and informed him that her part is done. “Ji Won,Hongki I’m going out. You two order food ok? I’ll be right back”. He winked at Hongki and went away. Hyun Joong met Eun Hye at the lobby. “Eun Hyeshi why aren’t we having a date too?” Hyun Joong asked smiling. Eun Hye laughed and nodded. They left the hotel.

 Yong Hwa and Krystal faced an awkward situation. “You look beautiful tonight” said Yong Hwa to get rid of the uncomfortable air around them.  She was beautiful indeed thanks to the make over Eun Hye gave her. “Thank you” Krystal said looking down. “Look, Krystal. I’m sorry for my rude behavior yesterday. I didn’t mean to hurt you” Yong Hwa said. “It’s ok” replied Krystal still looking down.  They waited for a while.  No one talked. “I wonder what kept her so long. I’ll go check” Yong Hwa said. Krystal nodded and he left the table.

Meanwhile Hongki and Ji Won was alone at their table on other side of the same hotel. “Hongki oppa are you mad at me?”  Asked Ji Won. “Aniyo” Hongki said smiling. “I’m sorry for what I said yesterday.” Ji Won said. Hongki smiled warmly. Ji Won smiled back. Hongki reached his hand to hold Ji Won’s hand and accidently hit on a wine glass. It fell on Ji Won. “oh! God I’m so sorry Hongki said while rubbing off the wine from Ji Won’s dress. “oppa it’s ok,I’ll go to the rest room and come” Ji Won went away leaving Hongki behind.

Yong Hwa passed the rest room when he saw Ji Won coming out rubbing wine off her dress. “Ji Won” Yong Hwa called. Ji Won was surprised by seeing Yong Hwa. Oppa… no I mean Mr. Jung” she said. “Ji Won I’m sorry about yesterday. I called you several times you didn’t answer. Are you still mad at me?” Yong Hwa asked. “No, no I mean yes, I’m really mad at you” said Ji Won. “ Then you won’ forgive me?” asked Yong Hwa. “No, I won’t forgive you” said Ji Won turning back at Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa smiled. “ok then what should I do for you to forgive me?” asked Yong Hwa. Ji Won thought for a while turned back and said “Take me for a walk”. Yong Hwa smiled at her. “Ok I’ll do that” said Yong Hwa. “Ok then wait here” Ji Won went away and called Hongki. “oppa, I need to go. something ergent came up” she cut the phone before he says anything. Meanwhile Yong Hwa  called Krystal and said her to leave with Eun Hye. “let’s go” said Ji Won. Yong Hwa and Ji Won left the hotel.

Hongki was heart broken. He got on the lift, he saw another girl beside him.” Krystal?” said Hongki. Krystal looked at him “Hongki? what are you doing here?” asked Krystal. “I came on a date with Ji Won” said Hongki. “where’s Ji Won?” Krystal asked. “She left” said Hongki. “oh…Eun Hye and Yong Hwa left me here too” said Krystal sadly.

Yong Hwa and Ji Won was sitting in a garden bench. “omo it’s cold” said Ji Won rubbing her hands together. Meanwhile Hongki and Krystal walked along the path way and saw  Yong Hwa removing his blazer and put it around Ji Won. “Oppa” said Ji Won in a frightened voice while standing. She saw hongki’s angry face staring at her Yon Hwa saw Krystal behind Hongki. Her face filled with sadness. “Is this you emergency Ji Won? If you wanted to go away with this man you should have told me so! Deceiving me like this, am I a joke to you?” shouted Hongki. “oppa…” Ji Won called. “I don’t want to hear anything” Hongki said. Meawhile Hongki heard Krystal crying behind him. Suddenly she ran away. “Krystal!” shouted Yong Hwa and tried to follow her. Hongki stopped him. “If you can keep Ji Won happy, then I don’t care. But mister stop hurting every girl who loves you. Stick to one” Hongki said and left them alone. Hongki searched for Krystal, but she wasn’t there.