Painful memories

I Never Meant It

I realized that I was in a hospital. I saw my mother’s red swelled eyes looking at me. Her face was pale. She looked very sick. “omma what happened? Where’s oppa? He’s al right right?” I asked. Mom suddenly grabbed my hand and started to cry. “Eun Soong…. “She said in a trembling voice.” omma why? What happened?” I asked her. I sensed what really has happened. I didn’t wanted to hear any more. I didn’t had courage to hear it. I hoped the time would stop right there. “Eun Hye appa left us baby, he’s gone. What are we going to do now?” her voice blurred in my ears. I didn’t felt my body I was numb. My mind flooded with all the memories I had on my father. I was like a princess to him. He never failed to give what ever I asked for. Tears fell from my eyes when I remembered how I cuddled in his arms. I suddenly remembered the night my father got shot, I tried to figure out the faee of that criminal,but I failed. He had his face well hidden with a mask.  “No matter what it will take I’m going to find my father’s murderer and I will get revenge!”  That though made me come to this place where I m today.

It wasn’t easy to walk towards my goal when my mother and I got hit by severe money problems. We were bankrupt. My mother had to let go of her pride and work in a wayside café. It was after a year that Kingdom Group offered my mother a house maid job in their Chairman’s house hold. It felt awkward at first when the manager of Kingdom group Mr.Lee Hongki personally visited my home and offered the job.  They had decided to pay a quite a reasonable salary to my mother for working there. CEO of Kingdom group always looked on upon my college fees and offered my mother extra bonus money through Mr. Lee. Though me nor my mother ever have seen CEO of Kingdom Group, I have a pleasant image of him in our mind. He own the full credits of me being a Chief Prosecutor.

“Madam I brought your coffee.” It was Yong Hwa. “Oh come in” I told.  When he’s keeping the coffee on my table Krystal hurried in. “Eun Hye no, no, I mean chief we just got a call from FNC ent. Krystal kept along saying without breating. “They Say they were cyber attacked” She said. “Then we should hurry and go. Yong Hwa I’m leaving first. You come along with the officers.” I said. “yes Chief” Yong Hwa agreed.