Funny Mr.Lee

I Never Meant It

Hyun Joong and Eun Hye went into a restaurant. “What do you want to eat Eun Hyeshi?” asked Hyun Joong. “Ah anything is fine wth me Hyun Joongshi” said Eun Hye smiling. Hyun Joong ordered dinner. When he was ordering Eun Hye saw something familiar in his right hand. “That bracelet” said Eun Hye. “oh? Ah this?” Hyun Jong giving a closer look to Eun Hye. “Yes,I’ve seen that somewhere” said Eun Hye trying to remind. “Well have you? But this is hand made by someone” said Hyun Joong surprised. “ah then maybe another one which look like this” said Eun Hye. They ate their dinner.

Yong Hwa was out of his mind in his home. He was regretting his actions towards Krystal and Ji Won. He called Ji Won. Her phone was switched off.  Krystal didn’t answer the phone too. He was loosing his mind.

“Omo… Hongki, can you get up?” Krystal asked. “Hongki was puking hard after eating so much ice cream. He was leaning on Krystal’s shoulders. “ah ottokke? Ho am I going to leave this man alone and go?” she said to herself. She called a taxi and pushed Hongki in to the back seat. She got in too. “I don’t know where he lives. “Hongki, where do you live?” asked Krystal shaking Honki. Hongki just mumbled.  “Aish!”  Krystal shouted angrily. Krystal saw Hongki's head bump on the shutter. She felt sad, she put her hand around Hongki's head and lowered his head to her lap.She saw Hongki's pitiful face,she felt sorry. Taxi stopped in front of Krystal’s house. Krystal managed to take out Hongki with the help of taxi driver. “You know miss, you shouldn’t let your husband drink like that” said the taxi driver and drove away. “shhhh Who’s husband? And drink?? It’s better if he was drunk than puking ice cream” said Krystal angrily while taking Hongki inside her house. She dropped Hongki on the couch and covered him up in a blanket. She went inside her room and locked the door as in case.

Eun Hye and Hyun Joong was talking while they took a walk along the pathway. “Mr. Lee, Does he always do funny weird things like that? Like kissing you?”  asked Eun Hye. “kekeke he doesn’t kiss me, but he do more weird things” said Hyun Joong. “really?” asked Eun Hye “yes,do you want to hear some of his funny doings? Asked Hyun Joong having flashbacks on Hongki.

                                                                            (Flashback)

 

Ji Won was making a meal and went away for a while. “omo,is that my princess made for oppa?” she’s so sweet Hongki said while going near to the plate Ji Won just left there. Hongki sat down and began to eat it. “mmm yummy” Hongki kept eating when Hyun Joong asked “Hongki? Do we have a  food shortage for you to eat Jeremy’s lunch?” Hongki stopped eating for a while and looked up to see Hyun Joong. Dog food dropping out of his mouth. Jeremy came near Hongki and kept wagging his tail.

Hongki saw Ji Won ironing a dress. “Princess why are you tiring yourself? Give,oppa will iron that” said Hongki. “ok then do it right” Ji Won said. Hongki nodded. Ji Won left the room.  Hongki bagan to iron the dress but one fold mark never went away. He ironed it harder it still stayed there. “Aish! What’s this?” he shouted angrily. “ok I’m going to come after 5 mins. Let’s see who wins” Hongki shouted and kept the iron on the fold mark and went away. After 5 mins he returned. Swathe room filled with smoke. He lifted the iron and saw a biiiiiiiig whole. “Ah adeul did  you iron it?” it was Mrs. Kim. Hongki turned the dress and kept it on the iron table and stayed as nothing happened. “Thank you,go downstairs and eat” said Mr.Kim while taking the dress away. Hyun Joong,Ji Won and Hongki was eating when Hongki saw wear’s flower patterns. “Madam you can’t go like that” Mrs. Yoon shouted. She went near Mrs. Kim. Hongki began to eat faster. Mrs. Yoon showed Mrs. Kim the biiig whole middle of the dress. “Hongki!!!!!!”

Ji Won made a dessert. It looked like….like poop. “Omma… eat and see I made it just for you.” Ji Won said giving Mrs. Kim the dessert. “oh you made this? Oh my bad time I have diabetes so I can’t eat. Feed this to oppa eh?” . “oppa ….… eat and see I made it just for you” “oh really wah! Looks good. “ Hyun Joong’s phone rang cutting his sentence. He answered the phone. “Sir,I call you to…” “really? Omo  then I must hurry. I’m coming” Hyun Joong said before the caller says any more. “Sir you don’t need to come” caller said “jinja? Then I must come” Hyun Joong ran upsrtairs. “miande Ji Won oppa has to go”. “Mrs. Yoon…..… eat and see I made it just for you” “oh little miss how good… but omo,here’s nothing to cook I should hurry to market.” Mrs. Yoon said while rushing away. “ah no one eats my food.” Ji Won said sadly. “Jeremy,Jeremy,Jeremy” Ji Won called the dog. Jeremy came and sniffed the dessert,turned back and ran away. “My Princess” shouted Hongki. “oppa………” Ji Won said romantically. “Omo she called me in love” Hongki was overwhelmed. “oppa…..… eat and see I made it just for you” Ji Won said. “you made this for me? Then I must eat it.” “but it looks ewww,but I have to eat this” Hongki thought and began eating. “eww it’s rubbish” he wanted to puke. But he ate it.

Hyun Joong came in and saw Hongki on the floor like a crushed toad passed out on the floor,his tongue out from his mouth. “Hongki,are you all right?” Hyun Joong asked frightened. “Hyung….. I need I need glucose” Hongki mumbled. “Hongki what happened to you?” Hyun Joong asked. farts “ewww Hongki! Did you eat something bad?” farrttttsss  “wait you ate Ji Won’s poop like dessert?” Hyun joong asked covering his nose. Farrrrrrrrrrrrrtsssss “ya that answered me” Hyun Joong said. My friend Love is dangerous indeed……