Because I can't loose you

I Never Meant It

“Oh no! I’m late.  Ottoke? I hope the flight got late too. Ah I can’t miss her! The bloody alarm didn’t ring on time! “ Hongki said to him self while driving fast as he can to the airport.

“No one came to me? Even oppa? Ah jinja??” she said to her self. “oppa it’s me Ji won. I’m already been here for about 20 minutes now and you never came!” Hyun Joong’ sister Kim Ji Won spoke to her brother through the phone. “What? Didn’t Hongki come to get you?” Hyun Joong answered. Meanwhile Hongki kept looking around for Ji won. “There she’s omo her face is red. I’m dead” Hongki said to him self.  “Oppa ottoke? How can you do this to me?”. “Ji Won I’m really sorry. I got late. Have you been waiting long?”  Hongki asked. Ji won turned around and saw Hongki standing in front of her. “She’s really pretty. Prettier than the last time I saw her. Ji Won…” “How can you do this to me oppa?” Ji won asked Hongki. “I’m really sorry my angel, the alarm didn’t ring on time” Hongki said while keeping his hands on Ji won’s shoulder. “Don’t touch me. I don’t think I’ll forgive you when you say cheesy stuff” Ji Won said angrily. Hongki laughed. “hm.. ok let’s see about that” He took a box out of his blazer and opened it and showed it to Ji Won. It was the prettiest diamond necklace Ji Won has ever seen her life. Her eyes got bigger and mouth fell open. “neoman yeppodaaa” she managed to spit that out. “Let me put it on you” Hongki said while taking out the necklace. Ji Won turned around and Hongki put on the necklace around her neck. “It looks it’s best when it’s on you Ji Won.It’s my “welcome back” present for you.” Hongki said while leaning forward to see Ji Won’s face more closer. Their eyes met and Ji Won looked away in embarrassment. “All right let’s go then befre it’s get late. Other wise Madam will kick me out” Hongki said smiling.

“Miss Yoon I hope you are having a good time here.”  Chairman of FNC said to Eun Hye. “Yes, thank you Mr. Jang.I’ve never been to a share holders party before. It’s a pleasant experience.” Eun Hye replied. “You look very beautiful today Miss. Yoon. Seems like you are the show stealing character tonight” Mr. Jang said smiling. Eun Hye hid her face in embarrassment. “Oh Kingdom Group’s CEO is here.Excuse me Miss. Yoon” Mr. Jang hurried towards the entrance. “CEO of Kingdom? He…. Omo it’s him. I should see him”  Eun Hye said to herself And went towards the crowd. “Is he a filmstar or something? Every one is pushing and pulling and making a show to talk to him. I’ll see him after all this noise get low.” She turned around and startled by seeing Yong Hwa In front of her. “ah weagre? You scared me.” Eun Hye said catching her breath. “Prosecutor, I think we should leave now.” Yong Hwa said. “Why is that? Yong Hwa I need to meet the CEO of Kingdom. I want to know why he kept caring our family for all this years”  Eun Hye said. “Eun Hye you need to come with me. “ Yong Hwa grabbed her and went outside from the exit. “Yong Hwa! What’s wrong with you? Why did you do that” Eun Hye shouted. “I’m sorry prosecutor I shouldn’t have done that. But I had to do it” Yong Hwa answered. “What do you mean Yong Hwa? What is it? Why did you had to do it?” Eun Hye asked angrily. “Because…… because I can’t loose you Eun Hye” Yong Hwa answered looking in to Eun Hye’s eyes.