L.O.V.E Girl

I Never Meant It

Hongki found Krystal’s hair pins inside hi pockets. He went  the mirror and clipped them in to his hair when Ji Won came to his room. “Oppa, I want to tell you something.” She said. Hongki turned away. “oppa…” she came near him. “ I’m busy” he said. He grabbed his blazer and went away. Ji Won ran to her room and started crying. Then she saw Yong Hwa’s blazer on her dressing table. She took it to her hands. She brought it near to her face and rubbed her face gently on it. She missed him already. She wanted to forget him, but her heart yearned for him more.
 

Meanwhile Yong Hwa was alone at the office neither Eun Hye nor Krystal came to the office. He wanted at least Ji Won to come. He was worried for her. Then his phone rang It was Ji Won. She wanted to return his blazer. They agreed to meet and met on the garden they usually drink coffee.

Ji Won handed over the blazer to Yong Hwa. She bowed and turned to go away. “Ji Won, wait” Yong Hwa said. “You are leaving just like that?” He asked. Ji Won turned back and said “What am I suppose to do staying here with you?” she asked angrily. “Let me buy you a coffee, please” Yong Hwa said. Ji Won Kept standing there. Yong Hwa went away to buy coffee. He came back and handed over the coffee to Ji Won who was sitting on a bench. He sat beside her. They heard an announcement. “We are here to offer a very valuable gift for the most talented and romantic couple today. Any couple can participate the competition. If you wish to take part, please give your names here quickly”. They both laughed hearing that. “I wonder what’s the gift is” said Yong Hwa. “Me too” Ji Won replied. “Want to take part and find it?” he asked smiling. “What? No way we are not even  a couple” Ji Won opposed. “They don’t know that. Do they? Come on it will be fun” he grabbed Ji Won’s hand. Ji Won laughed. “You are crazy” she said. They both went and gave their names. The competition started. The announcer said “You’ll have to compete in 3 rounds. 1st is the fastest piggy back ride. The boy need to give the girl a piggy back ride. You can’t run but walk. ” Ji Won looked at Yong Hwa frightened. He was smiling. “The 2nd one is the most romantic song performance. The boy or the girl can sing showing romantic gestures to her or his partner. The other side also need to be romantic. The 3rd and the final round is the most romantic kiss. You can only kiss any where on the face other than the lips. The one givng the kiss will be the one who didn’t perform the song.” The announcer said laughing. Ji Won was sweating. “I can’t. take the names back.” She pleaded. “Why? Please Ji Won let’s do this eh?” Yong Hwa pleaded. Inside Ji Won’s mind she was so happy she was scared she’ll explode.

“To start the 1st round, couples, please come to your position and boys get your girls on your back.” announcer said. Yong Hwa knelt “get on quickly” he said. Ji Won was trembling. She got on to his back. Yong Hwa held her tightly. Ji Won’s thighs tickled by his hands touching her. For a well trained prosecutor, this was like eating peanuts. The race started. Yong Hwa walked fast as he can Ji Won was laughing the heck out of her. Couples fell behind them one by one. Of cause they won the 1st round. Ji Won jumped In happiness. “Ok, Mr Jung and Miss Kim are the winners of the 1st round” announcer said every one applauded. “for the 2nd round please go and choose the track with our DJ” said the announcer. “I can’t sing” Ji Won said. “Ok, I’ll sing then” Yong Hwa said and went to the DJ. Couples performed their songs. Their names were called. Yong Hwa hold Ji Won’s hand and climbed to the stage. Ji Won was so nervous. Yong Hwa felt her hands trembling.  “Don’t be scared. You said you like me. So keep looking at me.” He whispered in her ear. She looked at him. Their eyes met and the song began to play. He began to sing holding her hand looking at her eyes romantically. Ji Won forgot that a big crowd is looking at her. She felt she was in a dream land. She began to dance to the rhythm too. She loved this feeling so much.

Tell me Tell me sarangeul malhae jwo

Tell me Tell me ni sarang jeonhae jwo

Love me Love me nae pume angyeo jwo

Kiss me Kiss me neo maneul saranghae

 

niga useul ttaen nan babo cheoreom

naega neol bolttaen neon mchi yeppeun inhyeong cheoreom

gaseumi neommu dugeun dugeun dugeun georyeo

neo ttaemune nan haru haru haengbok hae jyeo

 

I want you oh my love, naman bara bwajwo, neomaneul saranghae

sesang modu byeonhaedo

Oh my love, neoman bomyeon ttwineun gaseum eonje kkajina

neoman damgo isseulge

 

(L.O.V.E GIRL) nae soneul jabgo Fly

(L.O.V.E GIRL) nareul midgo Fly high

(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky

(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

 

Tell you Tell you sarangeul mal halge

Tell you Tell you nae sarang gobaekhae

Love you Love you nae soneul jaba jwo

Kiss you Kiss you yeongwonhi saranghae

 

niga deullyeo juneun eumak cheoreom, niga deullyeo juneun

dalkomhan kot norae cheoreom

il bun il cho ga neomu neomu sojung haejyeo

maeil deudgo shipeo sarang sarang saranghae neol

 

I want you oh my love, naman sarang haejwo, neol sarang hanikka

dareun sarang byeonhaedo

Oh my love, neoreul geurin jageun gaseum eonje kkajina

neoman ango isseulge

 

(L.O.V.E GIRL) nae soneul jabgo Fly

(L.O.V.E GIRL) nareul midgo Fly high

(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky

(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

 

I want you oh my love, naman bara bwajwo, neomaneul saranghae

sesang modu byeonhaedo

Oh my love, neoman bomyeon ttwineun gaseum eonje kkajina

neoman damgo isseulge

 

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Uh uh Grab Grab Grab my hands

(L.O.V.E BOY) Yeah yeah Yes, we can fly to the sky high high

(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

 

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know What I want u

(L.O.V.E GIRL) kungkwang geori neun shimjang sori ga deulli ni can u feel my beat

(L.O.V.E BOY) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know what I want u

(L.O.V.E BOY) naneun neo animyeon andwae neomani make me laugh you make me laugh

L.O.V.E GIRL

Yong Hwa ended the song Ji Won on his hands. The crowed whistled and applauded. Ji Won came back to her senses. She was embarrassed. “Ok it’s the time for judges to select the best performance.” Announcer said. Announcer went to the judging board and came back with the results. “And the winners are….” Yong Hwa smiled seeing Ji Won praying. “Mr. Jung and Miss. Kim again. Congratulations!” announcer announced. Ji Won jumped yelling hooray! Yong Hwa laughed. “Ok now the 3rd and the final round. The kiss round. Please come to the stage according to your number” Announcer said. “Well seems like you’ll get to kiss me after all” said Yong Hwa teasing. Ji Won hid her face. When their time came Yong Hwa and Ji Won went to the stage. Ji Won was nervous but happy. Yong Hwa was nervous too. He was troubled by his own feeling of him wanting to have this kiss so badly. Ji Won’s hands went under his chin. She turned his head towards her. Their eyes met Yong Hwa felt his heart pounding faster. So did Ji Won. She brought her face near his face and kissed the top of his nose gently. The crowed sighed ohhhhhhhhhhhh that was soooo sweeeeeet. Judgers raised their scores. Every one had given “10” for them.  They won the valuable gift which was two tickets to Jeju. Ji Won looked at Yong Hwa in surprise. “2 tikets to Jeju???” she asked. “So what? You don’t like Jeju?” Yong Hwa asked in surprise. “I like Jeju,but ,but , to go with you?” she said hiding her face. “You don’t like to go with me?” Yong Hwa asked. “ I…I… like but you like Eun Hye unnie. So I can’t” she ran away crying. “Ji Won, Ji Won” Yong Hwa shouted. But she went away.

That night, Yong Hwa had flash backs of his time spent with Ji Won. He smiled remembering how she jumped In happiness and how she danced to his song. He had flash backs how Ji Won kissed his nose. He touched his nose smiling.

Ji Won was rolling on her bead hugging a teddy bear smiling to her self. She wanted to go Jeju with him. She imagined having candle light dinner with him, walking with him under the moon light, having a kiss from him. She imagined all the love in the world. But Yong Hwa loving Eun Hye troubled her.