Annehasayo! we met again.

I Never Meant It

“Mrs. Yoon” Mrs. Kim called Eun Hye’s mother. “Yes madam” Mrs. Yoon replied. “Tomorrow we are holding a “Welcome Home” party for Ji Won. You and your daughter is invited. After seeing Eun Hye in her college days, I never had a chance to meet her. I want to see her badly and I want Ji Won to meet Eun Hye. You know our Ji Won has no experience about facing the problems in life. She’s still like a kid. I always took Eun Hye as an example to show her how she should face the problems in life. So I want her to get to know your daughter and spend more time with her.” Said Mrs. Kim. “If that’s your will madam, I’ll make sure attend the part tomorrow.” Said Mrs. Yoon. “There will be lots of guest from rich families. I don’t want you to see different in there eyes. So if you are not feeling wrong, may I provide you with some part wear Mrs. Yoon?”asked Mrs. Kim. “Madam you are being too kind towards us. I’ll never be able to repay your kindness” said Mrs.Yoon in tear filled eyes. “What are you talking about Mrs. Yoon? How much you have done for my family? You raised my kids. Especially Ji Won, you raised her like your own daughter. Actually, I’m the one who’s repaying your kindness.” Mrs. Kim said while tapping Mrs. Yoon’s shoulders.

The girl came out with a new outfit on. When Yong Hwa tried to pay the bill the girl said “I’ll pay the bill.” “No miss let me make it up for you, please let me pay” Yong Hwa paid the bill ignoring the girls oppose. They both stepped out of the mall when the girl’s leg slipped. Yong Hwa caught her by preventing her falling and pulled her towards him. The girl stopped hitting on Yong Hwa’s chest where he still grabbed on to her firmly. Yong Hwa released her when he felt at unease while their eyes met each other’s. “ehm are you all right miss? Yong Hwa asked. The girl kept staring at Yong Hwa like a statue eyes wide open and hands on air.“No, No no I mean ye,I’m all right” the girl spit the words out hard. Mean while on her mind, “What is this I’m feeling? My heart is pounding like crazy. I’ve never had this kind of feeling” . “Ah miss should I give you a lift? Yong Hwa asked “Yes. No, no I can manage.” The girl said. “Then.. I’ll take m leave. Sorry once again.” Yong Hwa bowed the girl, turned back and took two steps forward, thinking should I tell her my name? Will sh think that I’m a ert or something?” The girl also was thinking “If I let him go like this, I’ll never be able to meet him again. Should I ask for his name? It’ not right a girl to ask a boy for his name first.” She closed her eyes and prayed “pleas turn back and tell me your name. please,please,pease,plea..” “ehm.. Miss I’m.. Yong Hwa,Jung Yong Hwa” When the girl opened her eyes she saw Yong Hwa in front of her. She said “Oh Mr. Jung Yong Hwa It was nice to meet you. I’m Ji Won,Kim Ji Won” They both shook hands. “Then till we meet again” Ji Won bowed Yong Hwa and left. “Till we meet again?” Yong Hwa repeated in confusion.

“Oh thank you, yes,please enjoy the party, The market stocks…..” Kim Hyun Joong paused. His eyes accidently saw something mesmerizing. “Is that? Is that the prosecutor Yoon?” He said to him self his eyes locked on the beautiful lady who just entered the party hall. On  that exact moment their eyes found each other. Eun Hye was surprised to see her golf stick victim in the middle of the party. “What’s he doing here?” she kept thinking while smiling to Kim Hyun Joong“. “oh she recognized me! I’ve no where to run away now. What’s she doing here?” Hyun Joong thought. “Adeul look Mrs. Yoon’s daughter is here. You haven’t met her before have you?. She’s now a chief prosecutor. Why don’t you go and talk to her?” Mrs.Kim said to her son. “Yea omma.” Hyun Joong agreed and went towards Eun Hye. “annehaseyo! prosecutor we met again then.” Hyun Joong said with a blank expression. “annehaseyo!” said Eun Hye while bowing to Hyun Joong. “Oh I see you have already met. Eun Hye, this is the elder son of our madam and sir’s, CEO of Kingdom.” Eun Hye’s mother Mrs. Yoon said to Eun Hye. Eun Hye was startled by hearing that. “What did just omma said? This man is the CEO? The man who got hit by my golf stick?” Eun Hye kept thinking while staring at Hyun Joong. “She got to know everything; I don’t know how to respond.” Hyun Joong thought. “Ah Mr. CEO I…I don’t know what to say to you because of the situation that we faced, last time we met” Eun Hye said stepping out of her thoughts. “hm.. Miss Yoon, please be comfortable. It was an accident and I never thought about that seriously.” Hyun Joong said smiling. “Master you met my daughter before?” Mrs. Yoon asked in surprise. “Ah yes Mrs. Yoon we did and it was rather an awkward meeting” Hyun Joong said winking an eye on Eun Hye. They both broke in to laughter. Mrs. Yoon looked confused.