My name is Yoon Eun Hye

I Never Meant It

“Chief prosecutor Yoon, are you all right?”  Yong Hwa asked Eun Hye. “Hello, mister it’s not her who got hurt but my boss.” The “Manager Lee” told Yong Hwa. Then the stranger cut in “It’s all right. Why shouldn’t we all grab a coffee from the café across the road?”  “Yes, we’ll do that” Eun Hye replied.

“Mr. Jang we should be going now. Thank you for inviting us on the annual shareholders party.” Eun Hye said to chairman of FNC. “Ah Miss Yoon I’ll be expecting you then” chairman replied with a smile. She took her leave and went towards the awaiting four figures. “Krystal & Yong Hwa looks good together” while thinking she smiled to herself. “But who is that dude? He looks very rich and he is omooo he’s really handsome. “ Eun Hye felt fire works in her head. “And who’s that blabber mouth? Is he a beggar?”  shh Eun Hye rolled .

“Chief prosecutor? She doesn’t even looks like a one. She looks too….. cute to be a prosecutor. If she’s not that cute, I wouldn’t have let her slip away like this from hurting my back and even the other part too. She sure have strong hands. Two shots from one shot. I think she usually does that while catching criminals too” It was the stranger’s thoughts about Eun Hye while seeing her coming towards them.

“Let’s go then Mr…..” Eun Hye paused. “Hyun Joong,Kim” the stranger replied. “oh Mr.Kim  I’m realy sorry once again” Eun Hye kept talking while they walk along to the road. “It was my first time holding a golf stick so it flew away without me knowing”.”It’s all right. It’s not hurting. By the way Miss, I introduced myself to you, but you didn’t” Kim Hyun Joong said expecting answer from Eun Hye. “Oh I’m Eun Hye,Yoon”  Eun Hye replied. “Miss Eun Hye so I heard you are a prosecutor.” Hyun Joong said after pausing for a while. Manager Lee looked confused too. “Yes, I’m… “her phone rang cutting out the  conversation. “Excuse me” Eun Hye apologized. “Sure” Hyun Joong said still looking confused.

“What? Omo I’ll be coming soon” Eun Hye said in panicking. “Miande, something argent came up. I should be going now. Miande Mr. Kim, I’ll buy you a coffee next time I promise” Eun Hye said. “ah it’s nothing. Please take your leave prosecutor Yoon” Hyun Joong said smiling. “Yong Hwa I’m leaving first. Go to the office with Krystal” Eun Hye said. “Yes prosecutor” Yong Hwa agreed. Eun Hye left after bowing 90 degrees to Hyun Joong.

“Ah jinja? How can she keep the promise without even having any contacts?” Manager Lee Hongki said opposing the situation. “If she promised she’ll keep it. She never break promises” Yong Hwa said while looking at Hyun Joong with an unknown expression. “Is she your girl friend?” asked Hongki whil looking at Krystal. “You don’ even…”  “Yes I’m his girl friend” Krystal cut in to Yong Hwa’s sentence. Hongki smiled. “She’s more than she’s suppose to be” Yong Hwa though angrily. “Then, we’ll be leaving Yong…. if I heard right, your name is Yong Hwa.” Hyun Joon said. “Yes,Jung Yong Hwa” Yong Hwa replied. “Yes, Mr. Jung we’ll be leaving” Hyun Joong said. They both bowed each other. “Tell your chief to keep her promise” Hongki said while looking at Krystal.”Yah Mr. Lee” Hyun Joong shouted.

Yong Hwa walked faster. “Oppa,wait for me” Krystal shouted while running to catch up with Yong Hwa. She dropped her “Bed time bear” Key tag on the ground. “What is this? Omo it’s a “Bed time bear” Key tag. It’s that lady’s Key tag. I saw it hanging on her hand bag.” Hongki took the key tag with him.

 “He want’s to have coffee with our prosecutor that badly? He looks like a ert. I should warn Eun Hye” Krystal told Yong Hwa while they drive to the Prosecutor office. “Your manners are “0” ” told Hyun Joong to Hongki. “It was not like that, I thought of having some fun after a long time.” Hyun Joong smiled. “What is that on your hands? It’s what you bought for Ji Won for her “Welcome back” present?” Hyun Joong asked teasing Hongki. “Ah hyung no… this belongs to that girl friend of Mr.Jung. She dropped it while running.” Hongki replied.  “So you are keeping it?” Hyun Joong asked. “No,I’ll return it to her” Hongki said. “Good luck with that” Hyun Joong said smiling. “Hyung that chief prosecutor, do we know her? Mrs.Yoon’s daughter’s name is same as that lady’s name. And she’s a prosecutor too.” Hongki asked Hyun Joong with a questioning face while they ride on the car. “I’m not sure too. But I’m positive that’s her.” Hyun Joong answered. “You should have told her that you are the CEO of Kingdom” Hongki said. “Hongki, Ji Won’s coming tomorrow.You should buy her a present.” Hyun Joong said changing the subject again. “Should I? of cause I should” Hongki said. “So,what are you going to buy?” Hyun Joon asked. “Mulla… Hyung help me ogh?” Hongki begged. “Ok then let’s go there first” Hyun Joong said showing a Jewelry shop.