Chapter 6

The Neopular Couple

Jr's POV

 

As I was in the middle of what seemed like storytelling to me, computer class ended. Way to ruin the moment. The bell really had to ring on the exact moment Min and Mark started blushing at the same time.

 

"I'll continue it when lunch time comes. See ya later."

 

"Ugh, why did it have to ring so early?? I wanna hear the whole thing now." BamBam complained.

 

"It's okay BamBam. I'll see you all later. I have Phys Ed next." Min said.

 

"Noona, Mark hyung will have Phys Ed as well." Yugyeom uttered.

 

Mark's eyes widened and asked in complete shock "How the heck did you know that?"

 

"I looked at your schedule. Duh."

 

Chuckles were heard within the group. Then we separated ways. Not Min and Mark though, of course. Then I headed for my class. Math. Why????

 

 

Min's POV

 

The walk to the field was extremely awkward. I don't know why. We didn't speak a single word to each other. When we got there, we saw the other students in groups already. Mr. Lim walked near us, I wanted to ask why the others were in groups but he cut me off.

 

"Sir.-"

 

"Good. We're complete. Please go to group 5 and I'll start my discussion."

 

"Ne." We chorused.

 

Mr. Lim went in front of the groups and spoke up.

 

"Okay everyone, please settle down. The reason why I grouped all of you is your project. You have to make a choreography of your own. You could search for moves and stuff but mix it up a bit, for uniqueness. Each group must have a choreographer and an assistant choreographer. Remember, the choreographers have to be creative, nice and humble."

 

"Ne."

 

Then whispers were heard everywhere. I looked at the faces of my group members. Almost all are dancers. Okay, good. I smiled, but it disappeared when i saw a very very familiar face I didn't want to see. 

 

Oh Soojin. 

 

She's a girl who bullied me a lot. And when I say a lot, i really mean a lot. Ever since the 4th grade, she verbally bullies me. It all started from the moment I started liking a certain guy. It turned out she liked him too, but he liked me back. When she knew about that, she kept threatening me to stay away, but the problem was, he was the one who comes to me all the time. Until one day, she just let it all out. When we were dismissed, she came up to me and bullied me. Even though it was only by words, I cried so much up to the point I just couldn't breath properly. I actually don't know why. My friends and her friends were just looking at us. Motionless. Well you see, she's the oldest in the class so she thinks she could just boss everyone around, like she's the queen. No one ever stood up against her. No one was brave enough to. That was the day I lost all my confidence about myself and my self - esteem. I never spoke up for myself ever since that moment. It was a very traumatic day for me as well. I talked to my friends about this and you know what they said? They said that the reason she's bullying me is that she's jealous. Not meaning to sound like a show off but others say Im prettier, smarter and more talented than her. Though when it comes to dancing, there's this certain genre she's just so good at, freestyle. I can never do freestyle. When she found that out, she started careering it. That's why she was labeled as the room's greatest dancer. Though she can’t do other genres like contemporary, girly, y and things like that, and thats where I step in. I could do different genres. So okay, back to reality.

 

"So, the greatest dancers here are Min, Lia and Soojin, so let's have a voting. Min as head choreographer." 6 out of 12 raised their hands. One of them was Mark. Ooh, theres a possibility.

 

"Soojin as head." the other 6 raised their hands as well. Oh no. I looked at Lia and she was blinking rapidly and she looked back. Lia is a very sensitive person, you see. I went near her and calmed her down.

 

"It's okay, maybe you'll be the assistant, don't lose hope yet." I smiled and she did as well then she nodded.

 

"Okay, lets do this one more time. Think carefully. Once again, Min as head." 7 hands are raised! His hand is raised up once more. Yes, finally! For the first my ideas would finally be heard. I'm the leader and not Soojin.

 

"Okay, so Min is the head. Soojin for assistant." 8 raised up their hands. No. Do they like, not know we're not in good terms right now? Why, just why? After deciding on which song we would use, the bell rang.

 

"Good bye class, see you next week."

 

After 2 more subjects, the bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. It’s time to hear the 2nd half of Jr's plan. We all gathered in one table then BamBam spoke up.

 

"Jr. hyung continue, continue!"

 

"Okay, okay. So Mark wiped Min's mouth then she looks at him and smiles. Mark, you as well. Then she looks at the night sky and Mark stares at her then at the exact moment the lyrics "You look so beautiful on this starry night et cetera". Then the next day, they meet in the school's library then Mark would just spy at her by the bookshelves. Then Valentine’s day comes and when Min gets to her first class, she sees a white rose with a pink piece of paper on it's stem. She reads the letter. When she looked at the name, it only says 'Him'. It was said in the letter that if she wants to find him, she has to follow the instructions written on the letter. She follows it and it led her to the garden. She tries to look for ‘him’ but she couldn’t find him. Then a pair of hands cover her eyes, she looks back and sees a red haired guy. He picks the white roses on the table up and gives it to her. And you would know what happens next.”

 

“What would happen next?” Me and Mark asked.

 

“You really don’t know?” JB said.

 

“You kiss!” The others chorused.

 

“What??!!”

 

“Shush, now let me continue. During the bridge part, they walk towards each other at the park, looking all grown up already. Then their memories flashback. Then on the last sentence them holding hands will be shown, with matching wedding rings. The end. So, sounds good?"

 

Everyone was expressionless for a moment. Then a bunch of compliments were heard.

 

"JJANG!"

 

"It was great!"

 

"You're the best, hyung!"

 

"How did you come up with that in a day? It's amazing!"

 

"Good job, Jr."

 

I was speechless. Mark, as well. How am I going to do this? You know, there's like a high possibility I'd fall for him?? Like a lot. No, Min. No.

 

“So, when will the shooting start?” Yugyeom asked.

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

“But-“

 

“What?!” Everyone chorused, Jr.’s an exception, of course.

 

“Why? Today, we had school. And it was suppose to be a rest day from our project week. Not planning to rest hyung?” BamBam protested.

 

“Why-“

 

“C’mon. Just a few scenes.”

 

“Um-“

 

“Ugh, fine.”

 

Okay, thank you for butting in guys. OMG, I can't possibly do this tomorrow. Eotteoke???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry, for the lousy chap. Im like brain washed ATM but i want to update so badly. Do leave a comment if you could, pls?? Thanks for reading! Oh and, Mark's point of view will come up next chap.