Chapter 4

The Neopular Couple

Min's POV

Okay, so far nothing happened between me and Mark. So I guess those 'coincidences' have stopped.

*Computer class*

"Okay, class for your project this sem, I'm gonna partner you up with someone and you two have to make a music video. I wanna know how much you've learned about editing."

"Mr. Choi, when's the deadline?" A classmate of mine asked.

"Exactly one month."

"Could we get other students to play a role in the mv?" Another one asked as well.

"Sure, as long as no conflicts would occur. And no help from others when it comes to editing, only you and your partner. Any more questions Okay, I'm gonna start partnering."

"Jun Eunhye and Gu Hana."

Eunhye and Hana looked at each other and smiled.

"Song Myunghee and Eric Lee."

"Park Minkyung and Park Jinyoung."

Who the heck? Ugh, why is life so unfair? Other people get partnered up with the people they want to be partnered with while I get stuck with total strangers. After a few more partners being called, Mr. Choi spoke up.

"Okay, other questions before I leave?"

Then there was silence. Mr. Choi nodded and went out. The bell rang signaling it was lunch time. When I got up, someone called me.

"Um, Minkyung-ssi?"

I looked back and saw an unfamiliar face.

"Yes?"

"Um, hi. I'm Park Jinyoung, your partner. It's nice to meet you" He said and held his hand out.

"Oh, back to you." I smiled and shook it.

He smiled as well and ask " Would you mind hanging out with me for a while? I've been having ideas about the mv."

"Oh, not at all."

"Thanks."

We walked in the cafeteria and to a certain table with 6 people. He greeted them and they greeted back. They all stared at me after the greetings as if I was an alien. Jinyoung then introduced me.

"Um guys, by the way this is Park Minkyung. Could she sit with us for now? We kind of have to talk about a project."

"Sure. Minkyung-ssi, you're welcomed in the group." One said.

I smiled and sat down besidde my partner. "By the way, you guys could call me Min if you like."

"Okay then, Min. By the way, I'm Jackson."

"It's an honor to meet you. I'm Youngjae."

"You could call me BamBam."

"Hi, my name is JB." The one who welcomed me a while ago said.

"My name is Yugyeom. Nice to meet you." One said and bowed.

"You know me already but please, call me Jr."

I looked at the next person and saw a familiar face, staring at me.

"Dude, your turn." Jackson said in English.

"Um no need to. I know him already." I looked at him again, a smile now seen on his face.

"Jinja??" The others chorused.

"Yeah" We said in the same time as well. Then there was silence. Jr. must have noticed me feeling uncomfortable a bit so he started a conversation.

"So, first of all which song are we gonna choose?"

"Actually, I wanted to do an english song so that there's a possibility that it would be different from the others."

"Okay, guys any suggestions? A story should be easily made."

"Almost is never enough." JB started.

"Perfect Two!" Youngjae followed.

Then theres BamBam "Your Love!"

" By chance You and I." Yugyeom finished.

After much deliberation, they just couldn't decide. By chance (You and I) or Your Love.

"Why don't we let Min choose." 

They agreed and made me listen to the songs.

 "Gah, they're both so nice and cute! Can't possibly choose!"

"Don't worry, maybe tomorrow you'll get your final decision. By the way, the main characters would be you and Mark okay?" Jr. beamed and looked at us then smiled.

"What??" Both of us chorused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~