Chapter 3

The Neopular Couple

Min's POV

Ever since that Tuesday, I would always bump into him or something. Like last Wednesday during Computer time.

Flashback

I got my book and headed straight for the computer lab. I was walking up the stairs and made a turn then bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Mark, sweating. Guess he had Phys Ed. Let's say maybe for 3 seconds I was spacing out after that and when I continued walking, my heart was beating extremely fast. And when I got to the lab, my friends looked at me.

"Min, what happened down there?" Hana, again asked, grinning.

"What made you say that Hana?"

"Girl, you're blushing like crazy."

"Seriously?"

"Uh, yeah. See for yourself." Hana said and got her mini mirror out.

I looked at myself and...she was right. Ugh, Mark, what's with the huge impact on me?

Flashback ended

 

And then there was Yesterday.

 

Flashback

When our Science teacher dismissed us, she called me.

"Min, can I talk to you?"

"Of course ma'am."

"You see, I was looking at my class record and saw a blank on your part. I guess you missed an experiment when you were not around. So you have to finish it in order to pass. Is that okay for you?"

Miss Jung, your the coolest teacher ever but you know how I hate science.

"Um, sure."

"Okay good. Now I'll leave you with it okay? Good luck!"

"But ma'am. I dont know a single thing about this experiment."

"Oh don't worry. Mark will assist you."

Mark????!!!!

"Ha? Bu-Wha?"

Miss Jung just smiled at me and walked away. I walked to the lab hesitantly and held the doorknob. I breathed in and opened the door then I saw a red headed guy arranging the test tubes, wearing a lab coat and..scientific goggles? Sorry don't know what its called. God, he looks so hot. Why did it have to be him? He noticed my presence and smiled.

"Ready?"

 I nodded slowly and headed his way. He gave me a lab coat and a pair of those goggles and started teaching me how to do the experiment, step by step. But there was a point where I just couldn't understand him. Of all things, why science, really?

"Got it now?" He asked. 

"No, ugh why did it have to be science? And why did you have to be so good at this? I'm sorry for taking your time. I mean, you've explained it to me 3 times already."

"Here, I'll help you." He said and hesitantly held my hands and helped me. Seriously, I could die right now. While he was helping me, he was talking. Which meant I could feel his breath and it sent chills down my spine. After a few more tests and stuff, I'm finally done.

"Well done." 

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For spending an hour here just to help me."

"Don't mention it. It's an honor." Then he lip smiled.

 

After those two..incidents I became curious on what might happen today. Will this get better or worse? And is this by fate? God i know im sounding like a stupid feeler right now, but..what if it's true? 

 

-----------------------------------------

Hello again. Quite a short chap for now. Thanks for reading and thanks to all the subbies! Dont forget to leave a comment and vote.

 

And a shout out to MeowMeowKitty554. Thanks for upvoting!